5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pigglix View Post
    i dont know how to say this without sounding racist, sorry in advance if im sounding like one....but...usually "asian people" uses the R instead of L.
    how the hell could that be racist

Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    It's more about them being unable to pronounce it due to it not existing in their alphabet. But then that is mostly Japanese. I can't say for sure about Chinese but I know other asian languages do have an L sound/letter.

- - - Updated - - -

Can you be more specific? I've been playing Paladin since 3.2 and have never heard of such an ability. Also where did you get that we are getting it "back" ?
    i didnt say we are getting it back, meant finally getting it. but knowing blizz, it won't be added cuz blizz hates pallies T.T. according to lore, it was supposed to be a cleric spell *go figure* so maybe they will shift it from cleric to paladin? who knows.
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont know, people those days takes everything as offense and what not, so have to be really carefull how you say/type things.

Do we have any reason at all to trust this riddle leak? Jut seems like your average 4Chan post. Just because it's cryptic doesn't mean it's legit.

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyMagicc View Post
    how the hell could that be racist
    Tis funny times when someone can claim an ethnic group having trouble pronouncing R and L, is racist. :P
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lostsoup View Post
    Do we have any reason at all to trust this riddle leak? Jut seems like your average 4Chan post. Just because it's cryptic doesn't mean it's legit.
    nope
    /10char

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pigglix View Post
    i dont know how to say this without sounding racist, sorry in advance if im sounding like one....but...usually "asian people" uses the R instead of L.
    Japanese is the language that doesn't have an L sound. Chinese has L sounds.

Obvious hoax anyway. As if posting the Chinese logo gives it any additional credibility.

I have been contacted by Blizzard lawyers to cease and desist. Going dark on leaks/spoilers. Don't PM me because I'll ignore it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jericho21 View Post
    I have been contacted by Blizzard lawyers to cease and desist. Going dark on leaks/spoilers. Don't PM me because I'll ignore it.
    sure dude...

sure dude...
    Dial up Blizzard in Irvine, CA and ask for Rod Rigole, special lead council.

edit: fucker threatened my kids and wife with litigation and jail time since this is my 2nd offense to leaks. Sorry, not sorry but my family comes first.
    Last edited by Jericho21; 2019-10-21 at 06:04 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by razorpax View Post
    we start off with dragon focus
    new ap system less passive
    new dragon themed class
    removal of TF
    dragon isles
    level squish
    minor world revamp

this is what has been confirmed
    What exactly does a minor world revamp mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    I'm guessing some zones here and there get updated, but not the whole thing like in Cataclysm

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Okay so before this quote I'm just gonna go ahead and press X to doubt on Jericho again.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    My guess is it's something like "world is HD but quests are unchanged" or "only certain zones are updated."
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Okay so before this quote I'm just gonna go ahead and press X to doubt on Jericho again.

My guess is it's something like "world is HD but quests are unchanged" or "only certain zones are updated."
    The stuff Jericho "leaked" is so vague, speculative and so similar to what other people have been saying that if he actually got C&D'ed then half the other posters on this board should be getting C&D'ed too. I have a strong feeling that he's posting this to try to draw attention to his leaks since people have been doubting him.

10+ Year Old Account
    The stuff Jericho "leaked" is so vague, speculative and so similar to what other people have been saying that if he actually got C&D'ed then half the other posters on this board should be getting C&D'ed too. I have a strong feeling that he's posting this to try to draw attention to his leaks since people have been doubting him.
    Yeah he's said next to nothing outright.

Also, as has been a trend with him, if you talk to him he'll keep talking and start digging a hole by talking about stuff he clearly knows nothing about. In this case, legal matters.

Quote Originally Posted by razorpax View Post
    we start off with dragon focus
    new ap system less passive
    new dragon themed class
    removal of TF
    dragon isles
    level squish
    minor world revamp
    this is what has been confirmed
    nothing of this has been confirmed and removal of tf and level squish is not happening = fake

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tmamass View Post
    nothing of this has been confirmed and removal of tf and level squish is not happening = fake
    .... It's like he's just stepped out of the jungle after 2 years in isolation....

Quote Originally Posted by tmamass View Post
    Have you been living under a rock? That guy's the most credible leaker around atm

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    So on the Paladin line, that probably is a reference to the tome/poison vial/quiver that we were told about back during WoD? previews about class items/cosmetics.
    The Calia/Jaina line is obviously about Arthas.

One idea that matches both this and Jericho's "leaks" would be to have Dragon Isles as the place we level and then an overarching story (a campaign) that deals with shadow. So maybe we go with the dragons to the Dragon Isles to make them aspects again while also having a story about tracking Sylvanas that slowly unravels the story for the next expansion.
    On N'zoth giving us the dagger intentionally so he can somehow escape while trapped in the dagger, I think many people have called that as a possibility (though going by current datamining it seems we just reoriginate him; that probably fails and we end up using the dagger instead).
    It's probably busted at this point. It looks like someone didn't realize that Chinese has an L sound, it's Japanese that replaces it with R.

Note the Caria and Jaina.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Honestly wouldn't mind if they adopted one model from ESO where every zone / region is scaled 100% to the player's level and has it's own cosmetic style which you can get through dailies and currencies. At least for me who enjoy collecting sets that kept me going for quite some time and kept me moving around the entire game world as well. They also use the same rewards sytem for furniture styles for player housing if that ever became a reality. If they really are doing a world re-vamp, and I hope they area, they really should find a way to keep most if not all zones relevant in the end-game. This could be one step towards that.