The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    Yeah the more he said the less believable he got, now he's just tossing out nonsense and a name everyone knows (Rigole filed all the Blizzard trademarks).
    Yeah it was interesting to watch him dig a hole because he couldn't just cut his losses and had to be "the prophet."

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    It's very vague, and it does sound like whoever posted it just ran it several times through Google Translate and back into English.
    Weirdly enough they ran it English to Japanese a few times.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Frood View Post
    Jericho doesn't know anything. Go through his post history and it's littered with conflicting stuff, like claiming to know a GM/actually working for Blizzard, children that don't age and him continuing to spout nonsense despite several alleged threats of legal action from Blizzard.

The crappy english from the Legion leak he posted back then suggests he probably got lucky by copy/pasting it from somewhere, and now he's just piggybacking on the fame to troll people.
    Not to mention his GM contact getting caught and fired which is highly unlikely simply because the leak can come from anyone at Blizzard.

It's complicated to trace, proove and accuse... and much easier to romance a story to give credibility

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    Yeah the more he said the less believable he got, now he's just tossing out nonsense and a name everyone knows (Rigole filed all the Blizzard trademarks).
    Idk what's up with him but he's been trolling lately, made a troll post and got it deleted.

I think he has vague ideas of what's up but I don't think he fully knows either.

My votes on razors "leak" if were calling it that, he got 8.25 and 8.3 on point with very weird things most people wouldn't know, like he said wait until next week you'll know more for 8.3 and funny enough next week ion announces 8.3.
    Last edited by 13last; 2019-10-21 at 07:38 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 13last View Post
    Idk what's up with him but he's been trolling lately, made a troll post and got it deleted.

I think he has vague ideas of what's up but I don't think he fully knows either.
    If he knows anything it's probably just "Dragons are next, and the next artifact is tied to them."

That's the only area where he's stayed insistent and consistent.

Quote Originally Posted by Zexaniro View Post
    it's evident that the Jericho and Razor leaks contradict each other (Jericho said no new specs, no housing) I wonder which is real, if either of them really are.
    Neither of them are real.

The real leak will be brief as well as concise and shallow at the same time. It will also seem too bland to garner any attention while also having at least one thing that is so outlandish that everyone dismisses it as a "lazy attempt". I'll believe a ten-liner from a 1-post-account a million times over a whole post history claiming to know everything.
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BullxBull View Post
    I tried to go through all of razorpax posts to make a summary, let me know if I got anything wrong.

Summary of the Leak
    I know a lot of people want this to be true, but I very much doubt this is the one. It has too much in it for a Blizz Expansion. I mean 8 new specs plus a revamp of the old ones? Nah.

Not enough Tyrande and Sylvanas in it. Also the Chromie stuff. I know people love their nostalgia and crap themselves due to the prospect of losing old zones, but come on. Blizzard won't keep two versions of every zone. Doubling disc space is probably not on their agenda.

Guess now that Jericho threw in the towel and the forums faith in him vanished instantly, i wonder whether Razorpax will experience something similar.

If he is telling the truth then this is the earliest an expansion has leaked, meaning that between last years Blizzcon he or his contact in Blizzard moved up through the ranks to get the information faster, which would be a massive stroke of luck.

We shall see, guess asking for details on 8.3 instead of vague statements like "Ra-den gets corrupted, but i won't tell exactly why, because it would be obvious" Or mentioning faction war troubles without giving any details is a meaningless gesture.

He would give me faith if he was willing to say exactly what is going to happen before Blizzcon though, if there is anything even.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    If he knows anything it's probably just "Dragons are next, and the next artifact is tied to them."

That's the only area where he's stayed insistent and consistent.
    Probably but one thing he said which razor also said is Wednesday something "good" will happen. Idk just seems odd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 13last View Post
    Probably but one thing he said which razor also said is Wednesday something "good" will happen. Idk just seems odd.
    Didn't one of them outright say the trademark is coming Wednesday?

Honestly it's either that or the Blizzcon schedule. I'm leaning schedule because I still expect the trademark to very intentionally not be filed until November 1st, 10AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Samin View Post
    Neither of them are real.

The real leak will be brief as well as concise and shallow at the same time. It will also seem too bland to garner any attention while also having at least one thing that is so outlandish that everyone dismisses it as a "lazy attempt". I'll believe a ten-liner from a 1-post-account a million times over a whole post history claiming to know everything.
    good point. if history repeats then we should take these people with a grain of salt. all previous leaks have usually been a one off post with little specifics

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Didn't one of them outright say the trademark is coming Wednesday?

Honestly it's either that or the Blizzcon schedule. I'm leaning schedule because I still expect the trademark to very intentionally not be filed until November 1st, 10AM.
    The trademark seems like a weird choice that early especially knowing blizzard and their secrecy so I'm also leaning towards schedule but I guess well find out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Samin View Post
    The real leak will be brief as well as concise and shallow at the same time
    Ahem, the WoD leak would like to have a word with you...

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    Ahem, the WoD leak would like to have a word with you...
    it was still a one off post, the poster wasn't posting cryptic leaks all over the board for attention all day..

10+ Year Old Account
    it was still a one off post, the poster wasn't posting cryptic leaks all over the board for attention all day..
    I agree with you there. It's suspicious as hell when the supposed leakers start replying to everyone and posting more information.

You would think a real leaker would have a better preservation instinct than that, he is either the worlds wealthiest troll oror really just doesnt care about his livelihood. NDA on this level is not somedthing so trivial that you just walk away from it, given it is some type of employee breaking it most likely means never working for a firm like it again, whether it is game design, delivering mail or even cleaning office buildings.

7+ Year Old Account
    Wednesday (10ish days before Blizzcon) seems quite off for an Expac trademark date, Makes more sense for it to be the schedule. Seeing how BfA was done on the morning of Blizzcon (In New Zealand IIRC) even next Wednesday seems improbable for a trademark.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

I dont think the Razorpax ones are real. In an older post he said we are getting a new zone and dungeon in 8.3. Unless this stuff that is coming on wed is a new build with a new dungeon and new zone, I'm not convinced.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...1#post51672972

Unless I am misunderstanding what he wrote?
    Last edited by BullxBull; 2019-10-21 at 08:07 AM. Reason: link

I still don't buy any leak that doesn't have Death/Shadowlands as a major theme.
    Sylvanas' plans still needs to be revealed, Bwonsamdi's boss still needs to be revealed, Bolvar is creating new Death Knights, the culprit behind the spirit attack on Mulgore still needs to be revealed, who told Vol'jin to make Sylvanas Warchief and who brought him back still needs to be revealed.

N'zoth is "vanquished" at the end of Ny'alotha raid with no apparent big happenings right after, as the characters immediately talk about turning their attention to Sylvanas. So I'm not buying us failing or getting rused by N'zoth and the Black Empire rising.

Dragons could be a plot point but they have no real unanswered questions. Their arcs are mostly fiished, it's the "Age of Mortals" now. Compare that to the buildup, unanswered questions and overall potential a major Death-theme has and an expansion centered around the dragonflights sounds boring as hell.

I mean it’s damn time for the schedule, compared to last year we’re three weeks late for the schedule. I mean Wednesday is barely more than a week until Blizzcon so I have no idea what takes them so long to release the schedule.

To expect the trademark on Wednesday seems a bit silly. But why would anyone be hyped about the schedule either? It will have nothing specific so no real reason to be excited about.

I don’t even bother getting a virtual ticket this time, all important things will be in the opening ceremony and the panels will be online slightly later here. I wasted $40 last year and I ain’t doing that again.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again