Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    A non-mobile game would be even better, unless you mean LV1 remade for mobile, in which case sure but that sure as shit won't be a "massive announcement" to win back crowd favor.

TBH a LV2 not on mobile would be neat, but still not massive for anyone except people who absolutely loved the original.
    I was thinking of a new game, honestly. And not as a way to win back hearts and minds but more as "this would be a cool idea for a mobile game" (which is something Blizz is said to be putting more effort into now).

It would be better if Blizzard dissolved, sunset their IPs and sold WoW to tencent, where it belongs with it's true master.

leak confirms overwatch 2 and d4 + d2 remaster

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ThiagoTorres View Post
    If they announce that is getting out of Activision everyone will love bizzard again
    How do you suppose this is going to occur?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsOurEric View Post
    Public Apology for the China debacle would be a good start.
    You really think that is going to happen?

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Since blizzard is afraid, we will get also The lost viking MMO rock'n roll racing too.

Quote Originally Posted by Akta View Post
    If you are going to the blizzcon spending hundreds or thousands of dollars/euro whatever, you are a hardcore blizzard fan and don't give a fuck about that!
    You people know protests are being organised right? Living under a bridge or something...

am i the only one who would be happy about a new warcraft movie? About Arthas becoming the LK.

Relax, like legion they are going to throw absolutely everything they have on the Table

Wow expansion about the lich king riding nostalgia
    Diablo 4 returning to dark and grotesque
    Overwatch 2 Campaign mode
    Warlords of Draenor Hearthstone Expansion
    Reforged and Immortal release date
    And jackshit for Starcraft 2

like they had Diablo 4 ready for blizzcon last year they said but chose to delay it
    An'u belore delen'na

Next expansion: wow - burning wrath of cataclysmically misty warlords.

Quote Originally Posted by Pilek01 View Post
    am i the only one who would be happy about a new warcraft movie? About Arthas becoming the LK.
    Would like that, sadly chances of it happening are somewhere below zero.

On the other hand, I do remember speculations about a Diablo Netflix series, last I heard they registered a trademark around March, and since then nothing. Idea itself could be interesting, however I have no doubt Netflix would manage to absolutely destroy it by pushing their agenda down our throats...
    If the future is female...get ready for apocalypse.

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    There is nothing they could announce to appease their hatebase, not even free money and a cure for cancer.
    Technically if Blizz came out and denounced China it would be as honest as it gets. China will cut them off the second it happens, taking Activision with them.

It would likely be the end of Blizz.

"We warned you last year you should have a phone."
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Quote Originally Posted by Pilek01 View Post
    That could be pretty good. So I'll second that.

Otherwise a Necromancer for WoW or even a Diablo MMO would keep me happy.

If its that battle pet pokemon GO rumour i'm going to straight up witch cackle.

There is nothing they could announce to appease their hatebase, not even free money and a cure for cancer.
    You overestimate people. People are fickle and forgetful.

Overwatch 2 (Leak states no new hero)
    Diablo 4
    Possibly new information on Diablo Immortal
    New WoW Expac
    Content layout for the future of WoW Classic
    New information on Warcraft III: Reforged since we still don't have a release date
    New Hearthstone Expansion

This is what you're going to get.

That's quite true. I just hope the company morale doesn't get tarnished and they stay on course making good stuff.

inb4 someone goes "good stuff like Immortal?" - first it will likely be a smashing mobile game, second good big games take years to develop, so you aren't getting new games announced every year, so reign in your disappointed tits from last year. At the very best every other year they can have more substantial updates and that's still on massive gears overworked employees.

Quote Originally Posted by TickerDS View Post
    To go along the theme of anniversaries....the current WoW sub will change to being called a Blizzard Sub. Anyone subbed will now have access to all non-micro-transaction based Blizzard back catalog/things.

Overwatch
    WoW: Classic
    WoW: BFA and all previous Expansions
    Starcraft 2 - All Expansions
    Starcraft Remastered.
    Hearthstone - All Expansions Up to Current.

Legacy Versions of all Warcraft, Starcraft, and Diablo Titles.

Not including Overwatch 2.0, New WoW Expac, New Diablo, New Hearthstone Expac, Warcraft 3 Reforged, and impending Diablo 2 Remaster.

Additionally, they will announce that all that attend Blizzcon in person will receive a free copy of Diablo 4 at launch and be part of the beta and the new Blizzard Sub will include a battle/season pass element to Diablo 4 that can otherwise be purchased separately. (goal is to hype the people there in person, thus why they do not give away to virtual ticket holders)

Giving people free things is an easy way to drive excitement levels through the roof and distract from bad vibes.
    Sounds good, but you are forgetting that we are talking about one very greedy company who is willing to throw fans and past developers under the bus whenever it suits them.

Sorry but for those who are mad at Blizzard, just announcing something great is probably not enough. They should publicly show regret and remorse for kowtowing to a dictatorship.

Quote Originally Posted by TheProphetLord View Post
    This Blizzcon is going to have a lot of announcements. But it will be tainted/overshadowed by the Hong Kong situation.
    You overestimate how much people in general care about the HK situation. It is just trendy to voice outrage on forums for a few.