7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Serenity River View Post
    There is something wrong with me, I'm a stubborn bitch but Teriz is intent on trying to get the last word in.
    Well it looks like he's gone now.

Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    To be fair, I'm pro-Tinker, and I'm often pushed into hating it and being obsessed with proving this one guy wrong just because he's so blatant about it.

I honestly have nothing against Tinkers, but I really wouldn't be able to take another 4 years of pointless Tinker = Next Class threads if they aren't released. It's less about the class itself and more the stigma brought on by its radical advocates.
    Basically the one reason I would like any other class to be implemented over tinker, that guy's hypocrital dismissal of other classes with arguments often used vs tinkers is apalling.

That aside, bring on the tinkers!

Quote Originally Posted by Rendark View Post
    Well it looks like he's gone now.
    nah i think there is a bigger chance he went to sleep and comes back tomorrow this around the time most of us takes a big break eu timezone hint hint

Quote Originally Posted by Dragtox View Post
    nah i think there is a bigger chance he went to sleep and comes back tomorrow this around the time most of us takes a big break eu timezone hint hint
    Agreed.

As long as the Tinker isn't in the game yet, his presence will be on the forums.

At least he stuck around tho. The other guy I argued with over Demon Hunters completely up and disappeared after legion's announcement.

Agreed.

As long as the Tinker isn't in the game yet, his presence will be on the forums.

At least he stuck around tho. The other guy I argued with over Demon Hunters completely up and disappeared after legion's announcement.
    i wuld prefer the rock guitar musican thing to be a class but i not sure bard wuld be the class name maby 1 spec another 1 base it around pandrian they culd make some guitar string combat style i am rather bios on the classes but it kinda need to make sense so i know i am going back and fourth

10+ Year Old Account
    This might sound outlandish but I hope there's more than one class this time.

i wuld prefer the rock guitar musican thing to be a class but i not sure bard wuld be the class name maby 1 spec another 1 base it around pandrian they culd make some guitar string combat style i am rather bios on the classes but it kinda need to make sense so i know i am going back and fourth
    I think they would work as a class skin.

My idea would be an Orc Wardrummer Class skin for Orc Priests. They would be loosely based on the Kodoriders from Warcraft 3, and the Warsong Clan. You have Warcries and Warsongs, War drumming heal buffs, and incorprate some axe-throwing visuals and using sound waves for damage and heals. This also makes sense with some of other abilities Priests have, like Fears and Mind Control.

I think they would work as a class skin.

My idea would be an Orc Wardrummer Class skin for Orc Priests. They would be loosely based on the Kodoriders from Warcraft 3, and the Warsong Clan. You have Warcries and Warsongs, War drumming heal buffs, and incorprate some axe-throwing visuals and using sound waves for damage and heals. This also makes sense with some of other abilities Priests have, like Fears and Mind Control.
    probly closer to shaman tho with the song tho and special effect

probly closer to shaman tho with the song tho and special effect
    Well Orc Shaman is already a strong identity. My idea was to alter a class combination that isn't as strong, and I think Orc Priests (at least Mag'har) is an odd one out. Also, this could allow Orcs to have a Priest option in the future without actually being Priests.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bard works better as a profession.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Bard works better as a profession.
    oh he is back and makes even less sense dont worry you confirmed blizzard pet store = next class i am waitng for the pirat class https://www.wowhead.com/item=160588/capn-crackers

10+ Year Old Account
    oh he is back and makes even less sense dont worry you confirmed blizzard pet store = next class i am waitng for the pirat class https://www.wowhead.com/item=160588/capn-crackers
    Think about it: Crafting music and instruments for buffs.

There simply isnt enough meat to make it into a class. Not to mention there will never be an expansion that could fit a Bard class.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jellmoo View Post
    Then again, I think we've also confirmed Tinkers...

https://www.warcraftpets.com/wow-pet...urlocs/grunty/
    Nah, that one confirms a playable murloc race and a Space Marine class.
    "Torturing someone is not an evil thing to do if it is done for good reasons" by Varodoc
    "You sit in OG/SW waiting on a Mythic+ queue" by Altmer <- Oh, the pearls in this forum...
    "They sort of did this Dragonriding, which ushered in the Dracthyr race." by Teriz <- the BS some people reach for their narratives...

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    Nah, that one confirms a playable murloc race and a Space Marine class.
    I'm... I'm very much okay with that development.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Bard" is a crafting profession just as much as "warrior" is a crafting profession.

There simply isnt enough meat to make it into a class.
    Objectively false, as explained numerous times.

Not to mention there will never be an expansion that could fit a Bard class.
    Objectively false. Your inability and/or unwillingness to use creativity does not there won't e any.
    "Torturing someone is not an evil thing to do if it is done for good reasons" by Varodoc
    "You sit in OG/SW waiting on a Mythic+ queue" by Altmer <- Oh, the pearls in this forum...
    "They sort of did this Dragonriding, which ushered in the Dracthyr race." by Teriz <- the BS some people reach for their narratives...

5+ Year Old Account

There simply isnt enough meat to make it into a class. Not to mention there will never be an expansion that could fit a Bard class.
    The idea of Bard being a support class is old. Very, very old. Look at the recent editions of DnD and you'll see for yourself. In the 5th edition they're one hell of a spellcaster. Especially with the bard colleges supporting some aspects of the class.

Quote Originally Posted by Liszt View Post
    The idea of Bard being a support class is old. Very, very old. Look at the recent editions of DnD and you'll see for yourself. In the 5th edition they're one hell of a spellcaster. Especially with the bard colleges supporting some aspects of the class.
    My only issue is that Forsaken World for all it's faults, ruined other games bards for me. No one does it like they do where your abilities make chords and the combination of chords is what gets you buffs. It's such a nice way to make it feel like you're actually playing a song instead of just hitting a button saying "Song of X Buff"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Liszt View Post
    Well sadly for Bards no such lore exists in Warcraft.

Oh well.

Next level bullshit right here. Hard to assume you aren't trolling at this point.

D&D says hi... for starters.

Well sadly for Bards no such lore exists in Warcraft.

Oh well.
    There are bards that use actual magical music shenanigans to do shit in Warcraft. They're just very few (only one in game that I know of). Doesn't mean Blizzard couldn't... I don't know... expand on the lore and create new lore to fit their vision of what they want a Bard class to be, if they ever decide to do it.