Thread: The real leak?

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Not sure that was actually passion, because mechagon felt extremly half-assed for a passion project. They didn't utilize the setting at all, none of the city. All we had was a rather flat outdoor zone to grind rep and a dungeon.
    The dungeon is amazing though.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakhath View Post
    Ill never understand the obsession with Tinker that so many of these "leakers" have.
    Me either, it's dreadful., rather like the rest of this fake-ass leak.

Quite clearly complete garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by RemasteredClassic View Post
    The dungeon is amazing though.
    Not really. It got old after like 2 weeks, the ouside - while mechanically more interesting - was mostly just the reused daily area while the inside is linear and has lame mechanics. They couldn't even be arsed to come up with a "hard mode" for 2 of the 4 fights and the last fight's is just a super annoying gimmik.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Then you missed out most of the threads about it I guess. Its weird cus I am hearing this left and right.

How can you miss that? Tinker is not very liked either.
    It juust doesnt have a huge fanbase.. then for exampoe the necromancer or a dark ranger. I am.not making this up..

- - - Updated - - -

I qas in a chat on discord with my guild on classic and people who play alliance on retail were flaming about mechagnomes because of their cheap parts and bad transmog option and just because they are gnomes.
    Idk tho just dont see much love for either.
    The examples of why people don’t like the idea of tinkers and hate mecha gnomes reinforces the idea that the retail fan base is a completely different to the original player.

You don’t like a new faction because of transmog? Smh wtf go back to the Sims!!!

Sounds more like a community wishlist. Again, not saying it's impossible, but I would rather trust the Shadwolands leak than this one.
    MMO-Champion Forum
    noun

1. a place where people who stopped playing World of Warcraft 10 years ago gather to tell those who still enjoy the game, how bad it is right now.

I believe the Tinker part plenty but why Blood Elf and Nightborne? Orc and Mag'har make infinitely more sense so... calling bs
    One day I look forward to seeing full grown adults realize that their averse reactions to levity and positive/contemplative expressions of emotion are a cry for therapy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Then you missed out most of the threads about it I guess. Its weird cus I am hearing this left and right.

How can you miss that? Tinker is not very liked either.
    It juust doesnt have a huge fanbase.. then for exampoe the necromancer or a dark ranger. I am.not making this up..

- - - Updated - - -

I qas in a chat on discord with my guild on classic and people who play alliance on retail were flaming about mechagnomes because of their cheap parts and bad transmog option and just because they are gnomes.
    Idk tho just dont see much love for either.
    Like and dislike is purely anecdotal. Because you like or hate something more doesn't mean everyone else will feel the same. Variety is always good.

People are angry at mechagnomes because Alliance players have been screwed over twice. The second time, they got mechagnomes wrong on top of being unable to hide legs or arms. They half-assed it.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uurdz View Post
    The examples of why people don’t like the idea of tinkers and hate mecha gnomes reinforces the idea that the retail fan base is a completely different to the original player.

You don’t like a new faction because of transmog? Smh wtf go back to the Sims!!!
    Most people In my classic guild play retail and are still raiding and most of them never played back then, so idk how strong that argument is, but most of the discussions are on these forums tho.
    Well most of the complains are pretty much the same, the alliance appearently feel screwed over twice now..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Polybius View Post
    Like and dislike is purely anecdotal. Because you like or hate something more doesn't mean everyone else will feel the same. Variety is always good.

People are angry at mechagnomes because Alliance players have been screwed over twice. The second time, they got mechagnomes wrong on top of being unable to hide legs or arms. They half-assed it.
    One of them was a poll in one of the 20 threads about mechagnomes, pretty good to get some information from that, its all about like or dislike.. just saying I see the same people again and again promoting tinkers.. idk I see more hype or people getting excited about other class ideas.