Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    The game does look fun, and I probably will give it a go, if nothing else j ust to complete the story campaign.

But my main gripe persists - Why in god's name did it have to be on mobile devices? Even making it a console exclusive title would have been better. I don't mind playing turn-based RPG's on the phone (Ala Brave Exvius and the like), but every time I have to use a virutal D-pad to move around my character, it just...it's terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Leih View Post
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Q: How is development split between Blizzard and NetEase?

Hsu: "It’s a co-development, so there’s no real split, everybody has good ideas and everybody is brought in to discuss good ideas. We all implement, so it’s one team."
    https://www.diablofans.com/news/4907...-cheng-and-joe

Telling me to get my facts straight. Smh.
    Somebody needs to learn how to speak “Legaleaze”.

Him saying “Yeah, just use our D3 art assets and do what you do.” counts as “contributing”.

EDIT: it’s also especially telling in legaleaze that he didn’t answer the question at all. The original poster asked “how was it split” and the responder said “Well, it’s not really split...”. Of which he’s deliberately answering the “idea” of “is it split” while avoiding the real question of “what are you doing vs what are they doing for the game.”
    Last edited by mvaliz; 2018-11-21 at 07:16 PM.

I know I'll never play this because I don't play any mobile games. My arms just get tired from holding up the phone or handheld console game and I start to get neck strain. The only way I'd play is if there was a gamepad peripheral for a phone, but then the screen is so small I'd want it on a monitor, and then its basically a PC.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    And thats fine, you're not the target then for this game. This is like complaining about pokemon games coming to the nintendo switch because you don't have a switch.
    The problem is basically noone at the Blizzcon was the target audience so why even bother with the announcment here? Why they did not reveal this game in some other game event or as some side project while announcing some Diablo project for PC/console? It would be much better received.
    Were they really thinking coming with this to the hardcore PC fans as the only Blizzcon Diablo thing is a good idea?

Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    The problem is basically noone at the Blizzcon was the target audience so why even bother with the announcment here? Why they did not reveal this game in some other game event or as some side project while announcing some Diablo project for PC/console? It would be much better received.
    Were they really thinking coming with this to the hardcore PC fans as the only Blizzcon Diablo thing is a good idea?
    I acknowledge they really screwed a group of corgis on the announcement. This, honestly, would have been better saved to go in a blog post along with something else on diablo maybe a "Oh and also, to expand our playerbase a small Diablo game is coming to mobile" would have gone over much better. But the people complaining about it on mobile at all, the ones that didn't go to blizzcon, are the ones I think are overreacting and blowing this up.

im going to try it ...it looks entertaining i just hope its not a play for 2 weeks and quit since their is no grinding content or anything fun and useful on it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    I know I'll never play this because I don't play any mobile games. My arms just get tired from holding up the phone or handheld console game and I start to get neck strain. The only way I'd play is if there was a gamepad peripheral for a phone, but then the screen is so small I'd want it on a monitor, and then its basically a PC.
    they sell gamepads for phones...some people consider it cheating but its a lot funner when using a gamepad. You just need to download an app that maps buttons for you and your good.

Should I start playing this game? I played many games, but this one didn’t get around to it.

Quote Originally Posted by haygarden View Post
    Should I start playing this game? I played many games, but this one didn’t get around to it.
    It is not playable now. You can sign up for beta on official site.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by haygarden View Post
    It's not even out yet, so it's too early to start.

Will never play this. You could not even pay me to try it.

Sitting there with your fat fingers on your mobile, when next to you, you have a modern 1080p screen with a good desktop. No.

These games are made for china people commuting 3 hours in a train or India ppl who cant afford a desktop or console...pointless.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Just curious if anyone has not noticed that, as yet, Blizzard has not said how it will be monetised?

Interesting that they havent given any idea as to just how heavily it will be MTX ridden.

Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    Will never play this. You could not even pay me to try it.

Sitting there with your fat fingers on your mobile, when next to you, you have a modern 1080p screen with a good desktop. No.

These games are made for china people commuting 3 hours in a train or India ppl who cant afford a desktop or console...pointless.

I'm not thrilled about it either, but I'm still going to try the game out and judge it from my personal experience. Just try it out on an android emulator and use a mouse/keyboard if playing it on a mobile is that horrible.

If I don't like it then I'll just watch a recap of the story on youtube and wait for D4 instead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    Holy racist bullshit Batman!

I know this is a necro, but its still ridiculous....

It doesn't even look like a blizzard game despite obviously trying to. The character designs and animations are way off. This confirms everyone's fears about it just being a blizzard-sponsored chinese mobile knock-off.

Quote Originally Posted by dippinsawse View Post
    It doesn't even look like a blizzard game despite obviously trying to. The character designs and animations are way off. This confirms everyone's fears about it just being a blizzard-sponsored chinese mobile knock-off.
    Is Blizzard even developing it? I’m pretty sure the outsourced it.

Quote Originally Posted by babyback View Post
    Is Blizzard even developing it? I’m pretty sure the outsourced it.
    Yeah it's made by chinese developers. There was still the hope that blizzard would exert some quality control or be more involved in development but to whatever extent that might have been the case it has seen little effect.

Hopefully this game bombs and they learn that people want blizzard games made by blizzard (and even that is something people are becoming skeptical of).

Yeah it's made by chinese developers. There was still the hope that blizzard would exert some quality control or be more involved in development but to whatever extent that might have been the case it has seen little effect.

Hopefully this game bombs and they learn that people want blizzard games made by blizzard (and even that is something people are becoming skeptical of).
    The sad part is that it’ll probably make a shit ton of money. People can and probably will downvote it without any precautions.

Development costs for these games are very low compared to “real” games and maintenance as well. The Chinese will also love it.

I’d love to have a good mobile game to play when I am bored at work so I’d love for Blizzard to actually invest time and money to develop a really good one. Sadly I don’t think Diablo Immortal is the game for me.
    Last edited by babyback; 2019-10-22 at 01:46 PM.

Not just by chinese developers, but chinese developers that are known among the Chinese community as producers of some of the worst, mtx-infested and greed-driven mobile games on the market, making them the EA of mobile. And since Actiblizz is what it is these days, it makes complete sense like how Disney gave Star Wars rights to EA.

Quote Originally Posted by R0ninX3ph View Post
    Holy racist bullshit Batman!

I know this is a necro, but its still ridiculous....
    Why is facts racist? Look up how transit works in China, its not abnormal for people on trains needing to kill 3 hours.

PS In india many have acces to phones, but cant afford a console or PC.

...Stop twisting peoples words with your leftist propaganda brain.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Holy shit...

This is still extremely disgusting to look at. I feel so bad for Diablo players.