10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    Yea, thanks dude. The opinion of someone with 22.7k posts here really matters to me. Dafuq 0_o (that was sarcasm, felt the need to point out the obvious to you)

Keep posting headlines of how an x supporter threw and egg at a y supporter. This place has become more like monkies flinging poop than a place to discuss things. And just to prevent assumptions, I've never made a pro Trump post here. I think hes a disgrace, but I know the discourse here is so shallow that if I appear to not hate him for just one post I'll be accused of being part of the Trump blowjob brigade.
    Let me know when a Democratic candidate encourages their supporters to carry out acts of violence the way Trump has done. Unlikely to happen any time soon, though, considering most Democratic candidates have class whereas Trump is just trash.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/back...ry?id=48415766
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    Apparently Russians are already targeting Biden via Instagram this time.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/techn...-rules-intact/
    "My campaign is attacked by Russians! ...give me 5 bucks to fight them."

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    And Trump retweeted his own ass last night.

https://mobile.twitter.com/DJTrumpsB...41102125080581

What a shitshow...
    He just has to want to take things literally doesn't he...
    Looking for <Good Quotes for Signature>.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Maybe one day, he'll understand how things work.
    The White Supremacist POTUS just described HIMSELF as the recipient of "a lynching".

And yes, he knows exactly what he is doing.

Great President the deplorables have there.... a real leader of the American people.... jesus christ. Can we just get this motherfucker off the stage, already.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Can we just get this motherfucker off the stage, already.
    No, no no no no, you keep him around until this Brexit debacle is done so that Boris has to negotiate a deal with Donald.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe one day, he'll understand how things work.

And he, ofc, retweeted a million tweets about Schiff and the House blocking the motion to try censure him for no real reason.
    Do you think he knows what lynching is, or did he just hear Stephen Miller talk to himself and just picked out the word?

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    Looks like Mr Trump's friends in coal are kind of fucked.....and Trump has just moved on from all his promises. Getting desperate.
    Guess he has a hard time figuring out when he's been "cucked"

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...eeks-state-aid

With his coal company on the verge of default, Robert Murray is making another play for government aid. This time he’s reaching out to the states.

The U.S. coal industry is threatened with “extinction,” Murray said Monday at a conference in Kentucky hosted by the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission. He called on state lawmakers to limit the number of coal-fired power plants that are permitted to shut down, saying they are needed to underpin the reliability of the nation’s power grids.

In the meantime, coal producers including Murray Energy are shutting mines as demand wanes and prices tumble. Murray, the largest closely held U.S. supplier, missed interest payments this month and is currently in talks with creditors. A forbearance deal is in place through Oct. 28.
    “We must preserve our coal-fired and nuclear generation,” Murray said. “We are headed to major crises in our country, and FERC and all of our governments, federal and state, have done nothing.”

His plea comes after FERC last year rejected the Trump administration’s call to aid struggling coal and nuclear power plants

and ya gotta love Bloomberg trolling coal

(Michael R. Bloomberg, the founder and majority stakeholder of Bloomberg LP, the parent company of Bloomberg News, has committed $500 million to launch Beyond Carbon, a campaign aimed at closing the remaining coal-powered plants in the U.S. by 2030 and slowing the construction of new gas plants.)
    Wonder if they could make their interest payments if they weren't dumping so much money into political campaigns....
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

15+ Year Old Account

All hail the amphibious overlord POTUS

Last edited by Citizen T; 2019-10-22 at 03:35 PM. Reason: Infracted for spam
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

About that recent polling showing zealous Evangelical opposition to impeachment — The “lesser of two evils” mask is off. The alternative here isn’t Hillary but Pence.

Under similar facts for a Democrat, they’d want to remove.

These Evangelicals are just Trumpists now.
    https://twitter.com/DavidAFrench/sta...738387457?s=19

This is a comment from a deeply conservative guy, a deeply religious conservative, albeit a Catholic, not an Evangelical.

This new survey from @prripoll shows white women without college degrees souring on Trump. If they bolt, it probably won't matter that 99 percent of white evangelicals and 98 percent of Fox News viewing Republicans still back him. We dig into the #s https://t.co/Nj6NavCAfr
    https://twitter.com/jwpetersNYT/stat...860809216?s=19

We all know this but no shock. The cold fact is their religious ideology drives them to supporting Trump. Ironically if it was a different religion we would be up in arms.

Now studies showed those who called themselves Evangelicals only half attended church regularly. So I guess we could say this group, which is a super majority white still identifies with this group.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

10+ Year Old Account
    Because NBC News has way more time and resources than I do, they picked up on a topic that I'm kicking myself for missing.

We all know manufacturing jobs are, well, not doing so great. Trump's policies (steel tariffs) have caused the manufacturing industry to constrict.

But it's not about the what today, it's about the where.

Of particular note is Pennsylvania. Not only did Trump only barely win that state, a state that is now losing coal, steel, and manufacturing jobs -- jobs that he personally promised in person to save -- they love them some Joe Biden in PA. Even just assuming he keeps NC anyhow, if those job losses turn into reversing that narrow edge in PA, MI and WI, that's 46 electoral flips and he loses 2020.

- - - Updated - - -

The White Supremacist POTUS just described HIMSELF as the recipient of "a lynching".
    Pfft. You should just like literally everyone.

House Majority Whip Rep. James Clyburn (D-S.C.) said on CNN, "That is one word no president ought to apply to himself. You know, I've studied presidential history quite a bit, and I don't know if we've ever seen anything quite like this."

Congressional Black Caucus Chairwoman Rep. Karen Bass (D-Calif.) tweeted, "You are comparing a constitutional process to the PREVALENT and SYSTEMATIC brutal torture of people in THIS COUNTRY that looked like me? Every time your back is up against the wall, you throw out these racial bombs."

2020 candidate Sen. Cory Booker (D-N.J.) tweeted, "Lynching is an act of terror used to uphold white supremacy. Try again."

2020 candidate Julián Castro said in a tweet, "It’s beyond shameful to use the word 'lynching' to describe being held accountable for your actions."

Rep. Bobby Rush (D-Ill.) said in a tweet, "You think this impeachment is a LYNCHING? What the hell is wrong with you? Do you know how many people who look like me have been lynched, since the inception of this country, by people who look like you. Delete this tweet."

Rep. Hakeem Jeffries (D-N.Y.) told a press conference: "The president shouldn't compare a constitutionally mandated impeachment inquiry to such a dangerous and dark chapter in our history."

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) defended Trump's use of the word to reporters on Capitol Hill, "This is a lynching in every sense. This is un-American."
    My mistake. Almost everyone.

Of special note, Sen. Tim Scott (only GOP African American Senator) and Rep. Will Hurd (only GOP African American Representative) don't seem to be on that list. I'd look more carefully, but, I'm not yet ready to have "senator tim scott lynching" in my search history.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey, remember that letter Trump sent to Erdogan that was literally thrown in the garbage because it didn't look like an actual President wrote it?

Ah, good times...good times...

Oh, by the way, this just happened:

Yep, that's a birthday card to Netanyahu right there. In Sharpie.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Hey, remember that letter Trump sent to Erdogan that was literally thrown in the garbage because it didn't look like an actual President wrote it?

Ah, good times...good times...

Oh, by the way, this just happened:

Yep, that's a birthday card to Netanyahu right there. In Sharpie.
    What the fuck...

They forgot his signature hurricane bubble

trump is talking about lynching. and people call him not a racist. such ignorance.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    He insists on winning the lynching, which, sounds totally not horrible.
    /s

And yes, he knows exactly what he is doing.

Great President the deplorables have there.... a real leader of the American people.... jesus christ. Can we just get this motherfucker off the stage, already.
    Could someone give me a quick recap of what happened last week? i've been... busy these days

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    trump is talking about lynching. and people call him not a racist. such ignorance.
    Ya know... do not let his words stay unchallenged. That crap can, and will cost lives if shit hits the fan.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    He insists on winning the lynching, which, sounds totally not horrible.
    He's the best at lynching!

... Wait, no, I didn-

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    Could someone give me a quick recap of what happened last week? i've been... busy these days

- - - Updated - - -

Ya know... do not let his words stay unchallenged. That crap can, and will cost lives if shit hits the fan.
    I know we don't actually know each other and I'm sorry if this comes across awkward, but I had to think of you when I watched the news. So, just wanted to say I'm glad you're still safe as much as you can be and hope you'll stay safe and be ok.

Quote Originally Posted by formerShandalay View Post
    I know we don't actually know each other and I'm sorry if this comes across awkward, but I had to think of you when I watched the news. So, just wanted to say I'm glad you're still safe as much as you can be and hope you'll stay safe and be ok.
    Thanks a lot! Shit's been wild here. People of all of the political spectrum and societal spectrum is protesting (barring some extreme right wing people, like my parents ffs). In Santiago there're like 5 or 6 massive protests going on ATM. The political class has been blinsdided in an epic way. They don't know what to do, and are aware that they're the cause of this crap.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    That's.... that's not real, right? I mean, these things can be faked. But then, it is Trump.... oh God, it's real, isn't it?
    No idea, it looks pretty real. However, this one hasn't started any wide spread slaughter of ethnic minorities, so I am less concerned by this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    No idea, it looks pretty real. However, this one hasn't started any wide spread slaughter of ethnic minorities, so I am less concerned by this one.
    Yet. These days, sadly, nothing is out of the question anymore.

Trump is amazing in almost saying stupid comments everyday. By almost, I say 1 out of ever 15-20 days he may not say something.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!