Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    Return of the Aqir was also posted today. It's highly unlikely, but it's worth adding to the list, I think.

Also, OP should credit you in some way.
    Aww thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by themaelstorm View Post
    Aww thank you!
    I still think you should have come up with a better name!

I haven't seen any creative shit in those leaks. The same things rehashed, shadow, death, leach king, return of this and that blah blah blah. WoW is like Star Wars, creative graveyard.

Quote Originally Posted by Mosotti View Post
    I haven't seen any creative shit in those leaks. The same things rehashed, shadow, death, leach king, return of this and that blah blah blah. WoW is like Star Wars, creative graveyard.
    If anything, it just proves how unlikely that theme is. Blizzard always moves in 180-270º angles.

If anything, it just proves how unlikely that theme is. Blizzard always moves in 180-270º angles.
    Better to reuse those themes than have another Pandaria.

Will a boring Dragon expansion make people impressed?

I'd rather see something amazing than something unexpected and underwhelming.

Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    Better to reuse those themes than have another Pandaria.

Will a boring Dragon expansion make people impressed?

I'd rather see something amazing than something unexpected and underwhelming.
    But... Pandaria was amazing.

But... Pandaria was amazing.
    MoP was an amazing expansion. Pandaria was an underwhelming announcement compared to Legion.

MoP was an amazing expansion. Pandaria was an underwhelming announcement compared to Legion.
    Announcement, maybe, but I'd rather give the writers an empty canvas like Pandaria than have them work with established lore. Because they're going to treat the established lore like an empty canvas anyway...

Announcement, maybe, but I'd rather give the writers an empty canvas like Pandaria than have them work with established lore. Because they're going to treat the established lore like an empty canvas anyway...
    I think it all depends on the actual execution of said content. What I can assume at this point is that the "razorpax" idea about a dragon-based expansion and a dragon knight class that is closer to the Titans than anything sounds like the epitome of generic expansion concept.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...9#post51733779

MoP had great mechanics, beautiful areas and good storytelling. However, that didn't exclude the fact that the place and Pandaren were way too whimsical and Monk pretty much took the spot of Demon Hunter like the first Monk NPC jokes about.

Given all the foreshadowing, this is the best moment to add a Shadow/Death based expansion and a class related to that. Sidetracking the expectation to a Dragon Isles filler with everything Shadow/Death related as a B plot sounds like a curveball to me.

I still think you should have come up with a better name!
    I cant disagree that. Can i play the not being a native speaker card?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mosotti View Post
    Community cant come up with something completely new. If they do they'll get double hated here anyway : )
    If a player said there could be an army of light with a good nathrezim guy, whole forums would've jumped them.

I think it all depends on the actual execution of said content. What I can assume at this point is that the "razorpax" idea about a dragon-based expansion and a dragon knight class that is closer to the Titans than anything sounds like the epitome of generic expansion concept.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...9#post51733779

MoP had great mechanics, beautiful areas and good storytelling. However, that didn't exclude the fact that the place and Pandaren were way too whimsical and Monk pretty much took the spot of Demon Hunter like the first Monk NPC jokes about.

Given all the foreshadowing, this is the best moment to add a Shadow/Death based expansion and a class related to that. Sidetracking the expectation to a Dragon Isles filler with everything Shadow/Death related as a B plot sounds like a curveball to me.
    They're aaaall about their curveballs. Only WotLK was predictable, and even then they added all the Ulduar stuff.

Will the next expansion feature Sylvanas and the Shadowlands? Probably. Will they be the main storyline and location? I doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by themaelstorm View Post
    I cant disagree that. Can i play the not being a native speaker card?
    I'm sure even that card is fake!