Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    Diablo 4 imo. No demo area for Diablo.
    But wasn’t that an open secret after last years fiasco? I mean name it Diablo panel, everybody and their mother already know it’ll be announced or at least talked about it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    That amount of "Coming Soon" has me so excited, and if the stuff about "something big" tomorrow is true, then well, it's a wild couple of weeks. And I'm saying this as an mtg player who just got a whole new format to test.
    What could be coming tomorrow though? 8.3.5? No. Any announcement? No, that’s what Blizzcon is for. Maybe they’ll announce they got Drake to perform at Blizzcon lol and that’s it.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    Yeah guys, pack it in. No expansion announcement...............................
    ?? Nothing on the schedule implies that....

The Wednesday stuff has come from two leakers who are 99% full of shit, lol.

Diablo 4 wasn't even an open secret, they literally said last year that they are working on it, but don't have anything to show yet.

That didn't stop people expecting it.

Also, I hope after tomorrow, people with shut up about razor. But people will find some obtuse reason to deny that he is a fake.

And as expected there's a Sylvanas statue near the WoW demo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    no voice panel? as long is not Sylvanas voice again im happy
    I love seeing you butthurt about Sylvanas. It gives me energy so here, she has her own panel. Give me my sodium intake please.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Isn't it the the one from last 2017? But yeah makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    My Dark Ranger senses are tingling!

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    What could be coming tomorrow though? 8.3.5? No. Any announcement? No, that’s what Blizzcon is for. Maybe they’ll announce they got Drake to perform at Blizzcon lol and that’s it.
    Shame Razor didnt actually want to elaborate on whatever big and important is going to happen tomorrow, at this point it could be anything from Blizzard revealing they intend to announce something big relating to Diablo (D4), panels about redesigning zones (World revamp) to something as insignificant as Recruit a friend finally returning proeprly (since i noticed that the RAF tab suddenly became available in-game)

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xu Sheng View Post
    Lots of Coming Soon, an empty map .. maybe a new game ? ou heavy spoiler
    Nah. They just have to talk about everything on the coming soon panels, cause there is fuck all time during the opening ceremony.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    Yeah guys, pack it in. No expansion announcement...............................
    Those "Coming Soon"s are exactly for things like a WoW xpac. They just simply don't write in there "next wow expansion" or "Diablo sequel", since that would completely ruin any kind of surprises

Sylvanas expansion featuring
    Bolvar
    Dragons
    Necromancers
    Kel'Thuzad
    New Character represented for diversity [not making an arguement]
    revamped AP system
    revamped garrison system
    and a spice of Anduin Wrynn written by the one and only: Christie Golden

- - - Updated - - -

If Sylvanas appears in the Opening cinematic she will be the most featured character in any rendered HD opening expansion cinematics [Legion, BFA and 9.0]
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Shame Razor didnt actually want to elaborate on whatever big and important is going to happen tomorrow, at this point it could be anything from Blizzard revealing they intend to announce something big relating to Diablo (D4), panels about redesigning zones (World revamp) to something as insignificant as Recruit a friend finally returning proeprly (since i noticed that the RAF tab suddenly became available in-game)
    But why would they announce an announcement. It made sense for the Gamescom expansion announcement for people to tune in but at Blizzcon everybody expects something big or meaningful. So for me anything directly related to a new game makes barely any sense, especially when it’s not driving virtual ticket sales.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Sylvanas expansion featuring
    Bolvar
    Dragons
    Necromancers
    Kel'Thuzad
    revamped AP system
    revamped garrison system
    and a spice of Anduin Wrynn written by the one and only: Christie Golden

- - - Updated - - -

If Sylvanas appears in the Opening cinematic she will be the most featured character in any rendered HD opening expansion cinematics [Legion, BFA and 9.0]
    Blizzard can keep all of that, I don’t want it.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

It would seem they're making Sylvanas the new face of Warcraft.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Do they have pre-shows weeks in advance like last year? Where they revealed stuff like Dark Iron Dwarves or they were showing the Lordaeron Crest?

But why would they announce an announcement. It made sense for the Gamescom expansion announcement for people to tune in but at Blizzcon everybody expects something big or meaningful. So for me anything directly related to a new game makes barely any sense, especially when it’s not driving virtual ticket sales.

- - - Updated - - -

Blizzard can keep all of that, I don’t want it.
    No idea why they would, my point is that Blizz could do literally anything tomorrow and Razor can claim he predicted it. You would think a bigger reveal would be the hefty PTR last night or the Schedule release today, but we shall see.

But wasn’t that an open secret after last years fiasco? I mean name it Diablo panel, everybody and their mother already know it’ll be announced or at least talked about it.

- - - Updated - - -

I expect maybe a major 8.3 ptr push. It's lacking some quite big story quest chains.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

I expect maybe a major 8.3 ptr push. It's lacking some quite big story quest chains.
    Given we have not seen them yet i am going to guess they are encrypted and we won't see them until 8.3 actually launches. It worked well enough for 8.2.5 that it wouldnt surprise me if Blizz intends to do the same for every major questline going forward.

With the huge success of them encrypting the story stuff in 8.2.5, I don't see this happening at all.

They just let everyone see Nzoth die. They know that the only thing remotely important in 8.3 is Bolvar.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    £10 says Taelia's gay.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton