Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Return to Kezan: a Goblin adventure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Return to Draenor in a bad way. An exploration xpac about the far side of Azeroth in a good way

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by ATZenith View Post
    I know that. Which is why I mentioned it. BFA hasn't had any sort of hints for that though.
    Mag'har QL exists.
    New Il'gynoth whispers: *exist*

I would like to see an off expansion with thematic of hysterical events, focusing on the exploration of azeroth and its stories (large and small)

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    No more warchief though.
    That only means there is a bigger array of choices as to whom will turn evil and into a raid boss :P

An expansion about this would surprise me:

7+ Year Old Account
    An expansion, that would happen on Azeroth.

Like im not talking about Shadowlands or Ajul'narub, but an expansion, that either just adds landmass to Azeroth or is within the current land. It very much seems like Blizzard are setting up for a space expansion, with a focus on the void or an expansion in some other world like Shadowlands.

If they did a Southseas expansion or a Wrath 2.0, i would be surprised.....and proberly quite excited
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

four faction expansion.

I have a few unconventional ideas that would totally not make any sense, but would be awesome.

- Flying continent expansion. No reason, it's just cool. Maybe on the infamous other side of Azeroth.
    - Infinite continent, each zone is summoned to the present from a different time.
    - "Adventure theme", a ship hub, and each zone is a different island/planet. Easily ticking every remaining box of places we haven't visited.
    - Undermine, wild west themed underground continent with lava rivers and glowing gems on the ceiling, and some other clever ways of keeping the day/night cycle.
    - The two moons. Heavy titan lore, maybe some Elune lore.
    - Pantheon world soul planet/s. All of them or just Aman'thul's or Sargeras'.
    - Azeroth is born and destroys the planet. We open a portal to a brand new world and start colonizing it, discovering new continents and civilizations in future expansions.

But do you want to know what would completely blindside me? A third fucking faction war expansion.
    Last edited by Soulwind; 2019-10-22 at 09:37 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenebra View Post
    An expansion about this would surprise me:

I'm sure the Lightbound will make their return in the eventual "back to space and fight the Void" expansion.

15+ Year Old Account
    Rise of the Slimes

gnome/goblin themed expansion, for sure.

Waging a war against Yrel. I would not be blindsighted but it would be unexpected.

I also think an expansion where we go off world would also be unexpected.

Honestly, anything other than old world revamp, Northrend revamp, Shadowlands, Black Empire and/or Dragon Isles is going to be pretty unexpected.

If Azshara the Titan was born and just completely ripped Azeroth apart and the oceans were basically outer space now and all the continents were splintered into moons.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Thrall still with Aggra or will he end with an interdimensional case of incest when Geyarah tries to find out how an orc can have such fetching eyebrows? Find more in the next wow expansion!
    Don't forget the love triangle with Jaina too. She needs a paramour and there is no one else more deserving than than Green Jesus.

Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    gnome/goblin themed expansion, for sure.
    Creeping feeling building in my gut thanks to that... lol

I'd be pretty shocked if they went with what people are saying about Dragon Isles and Shadowlands. It feels a bit formulaic, but I do feel that there will be a Death overtone once more either way.
    DRAGONMIRE BINGO
    2024 - 11.0 - The 10th Expansion - The 20th Anniversary of World of Warcraft
    For Azeroth!

Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    Time travel expansion with Azshara
    A War of the Ancients xpac would be great tbh. Old Kalimdor has a lot of potential as a setting

Quote Originally Posted by Lightforged View Post
    Don't forget the love triangle with Jaina too. She needs a paramour and there is no one else more deserving than than Green Jesus.
    A small part of me hopes that Blizzard makes Thrall, Aggra, and Jaina a genuinely happy poly relationship. It'd certainly be cute.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LarryFromHR View Post
    Mop 2 babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
    Beat me to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    If they decided "LETS GO TO ANOTHER PLANET"
    This for me would be shocking and a great opportunity for Mists like levels of completely new and unknown lands, creatures, lore etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    A Goblin-themed expansion with Gallywix as the Big Bad. We return to Kezan to retake Undermine. Goblins and gnomes put aside their differences to come up with cool mech-suits to fight against Gallywix, who is now known as the Green Azerite Goblin 2000.

Also Loken has been brought back to "life" by Helya and is now doing some bad things in Northrend with Yogg-Saron.
    Last edited by ercarp; 2019-10-22 at 08:27 PM.