Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    Again its not "my civil war fetish". There's plenty of researchers and experts that see the US on the edge of civil war. Reported for trolling.
    Ive asked you before to produce these "experts" and you've ignored me.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Quote Originally Posted by pathora44 View Post
    Any actual Far Right areas in the country that tried to secede or have autonomy like Hong Kong would literally go bankrupt within the a few months to a year at most. The areas would go for the Civil War the OP keeps pushing for have no way to support themselves because they have no real economies nor infrastructure to support themselves. Top it all off these areas are also generally completely dependent on Federal money to even keep themselves afloat.
    Areas of the US that seceded would instantly have two HUGE allies in Russia and China. Both would have incredible incentive to make strong ties with such regions, to expand into North America and take advantage of the plentiful natural resources and educated population. They wouldn't go bankrupt. China and Russia would throw gobs of money at them in exchange for access.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

When you say that "the situations are different", the right wing localist movement wouldn't consider that code for "the situations are different between the US revolt would involve white people revolting and you are racist against white people". Even if you genuinely feel no racism towards whites, that is perhaps the absolute WORST statement to make. That would be highly inflammatory. Even if you didn't mean it, that is what they will infer.

The CORE of such a revolt would be grounded in the belief that the left is racist against whites. So, yah, what you wrote would be considered racist by them.
    Woah is the poor white man the most persecuted in all of history. How can the poor white man survive with all the economic, social, and political power in the country ? I mean did you not see the Coastal elite con man in office just tell everyone how he is being "lynched" by a Constitutional procedure. Oh woah is the white man for no other race of man on Earth has dealt with the persecution the White Man has gone through. Native American, African American, Hispanic, Jewish, women, white men not from England/France before the early 1900's, LGBTQ+ none of them have felt the hatred or persecution that the white man has felt.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    I kept reposting them and grow tired of people continuing to ask. At this point, its trolling.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

When you say that "the situations are different", the right wing localist movement wouldn't consider that code for "the situations are different between the US revolt would involve white people revolting and you are racist against white people".
    Then they'd be literally making shit up in their head. We don't have to cater to the fantasies and lies that people tell themselves.

The situations aren't remotely close in any way, shape, or form in the idea you put forth.

The CORE of such a revolt would be grounded in the belief that the left is racist against whites. So, yah, what you wrote would be considered racist by them.
    What does not letting a part of the US become an autonomous region have to do with race? Just because insane people would make a connection doesn't mean it exists.

Obviously it is FedoraPepeMeme3000 on Youtube the overall leading expert in the field of socio-political aspects in the U.S. along with WhiteKnightMonkeySlayer and the Brain Trust that is 4chan in collaboration to be the all knowing experts on these things.

10+ Year Old Account
    You may as well be talking about the coming revolution against the Reptiloids from Mars, who've been replacing those in power with skinsuit-wearing replicants.

Making up insane conspiracy theories doesn't mean that your delusions are reality.

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Again its not "my civil war fetish". There's plenty of researchers and experts that see the US on the edge of civil war. Reported for trolling.
    Right wing conspiracy theorist casts "Summon Friendly Mod"- It is super effective! @Mekh is KOed!

I kept reposting them and grow tired of people continuing to ask. At this point, its trolling.
    Sure, it's now "trolling" to ask people to cite their sources.

“The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Sure, it's now "trolling" to ask people to cite their sources.

You didn't even read my post. I said I've posted them before but people keep asking for them over and over. Its stupid. If I kept reposting everything every single time a new person asked, it would be spam. I even had to send it all to the mods TWICE.

You didn't even read my post. I said I've posted them before but people keep asking for them over and over. Its stupid. If I kept reposting everything every single time a new person asked, it would be spam. I even had to send it all to the mods TWICE.
    I did read your post. You claim that anyone asking you for your sources is "trolling".

Asking someone to cite their sources is not trolling. Providing those sources is not spam.

So you have been regurgitating the same talking points based on the same sources over and over again, which you know is spam but think to get around it being spam is to refuse to show your sources?

I think I get the point you are trying to make here, but trying to compare Texas to HK is reaching. Maybe if you left HK out of it you could've asked a more valid question.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    No I wouldn't. I would only support a movement which conducts itself peacefully and legally here in the US.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Im completely confused by this thread...what the hell is going on here?
    Some right winger fetishizing his want for a civil war to defend his Fuhrer Trump. He has been going on about this for the better part of 2-3 years since Trump has been getting shit on for his scandals.

- - - Updated - - -

And that is why you and your "core" of the revolt would be wrong.

7+ Year Old Account
    The Hong Kong protests are said to be rooted in localism.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Localism_in_Hong_Kong

In Hong Kong, localism is a political movement centered on the preservation of the city's autonomy and local culture. The Hong Kong localist movement encompasses a variety of groups with different goals, but all of them oppose the perceived growing encroachment of the Chinese central government on the city's management of its own political, economic, and social affairs.[1][2] Issues of concern to localist groups include land use and development, cultural and heritage conservation on the left[citation needed], parallel trading and the increasing number of mainland immigrants and tourists on the right.

So would you support a right wing region in Texas (or perhaps spread across several states) began a Hong Kong style protest in the style of Hong Kong? The stated goal of this right wing movement would be to preserve state autonomy, local right wing culture, opposition to growing left wing encroachment on the region's management and its own political, economic, and social affairs, and to promote cultural and heritage conservation, and to block the increasing number of immigrants.

I think something like this is likely to happen. With republicans on the verge of revolt, I think the odds that such a revolt is done in the style of Hong Kong is a possibility.
    The purpose of all of this isn't to preserve local cultures but to support all cultures that adopt Western values like democracy and freedom to criticize one's government. If a place already operates with those Western norms then there's no need for an autonomy movement.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    I think I get the point you are trying to make here, but trying to compare Texas to HK is reaching. Maybe if you left HK out of it you could've asked a more valid question.
    But his own goal is to equate the Alt-Reicht with the HK Plight, so that they can virtue signal and accuse anybody of criticizing a White Nationalist separation/takeover of Texas as bad because you hold HK to "different standards".

And, yeah, We do hold Alt-reicht to different standards than what the HK are protesting for. Honestly it says more about how tolerant and faith in the system our "left" (ie. anybody who's anti-trump, not just Dems/Libs) isn't revolting like HK due to last-ditch faith in the system.

Quote Originally Posted by lordsphinx View Post
    I would whole-heartedly support less Federal intervention in local politics. The only role of the Federal Government should be the power to coin money, to regulate commerce, to declare war, to raise and maintain armed forces, immigration and border control, and transport mail. Everything that is not one of these things should fall under the State Government. This includes all non-interstate infrastructure, education, police, fire, social programs, healthcare, etc etc etc…

I also believe that here are a few things that should be decided by an assembly of states, but should be universally accepted. These things include driver’s licenses and most personal permits (firearms, etc).

So to answer your question, yes, I would love it if the Federal Government would stay the hell out of our lives.
    I think the problem with this determination is that - in so far as I'm aware - a fair portion of the states that would otherwise be likely to go for this kind of separatist deal are also hilariously poor and rely on money that comes out of the more blue states to function. Or so a buddy of mine who actually went to school for this stuff tells me.

It would be really hard to justify telling the fed to piss off when your reliant on money being redistributed by the fed from elsewhere to be a functioning state.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Areas of the US that seceded would instantly have two HUGE allies in Russia and China. Both would have incredible incentive to make strong ties with such regions, to expand into North America and take advantage of the plentiful natural resources and educated population. They wouldn't go bankrupt. China and Russia would throw gobs of money at them in exchange for access.
    You think parts of the us becoming effectively vassal states of Russia or China is the Dream(tm)?

Quote Originally Posted by Xarkan View Post
    You think parts of the us becoming effectively vassal states of Russia or China is the Dream(tm)?
    He thinks that if we have a civil war, China and Russia would totally back the Right wingers that would be treasonous to this country.