Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Considering the nature of being blindsided means there's no way I'd see it coming, I don't know strangely enough
    I'll be sure to add your explanation to the word on dictionary.com. Thanks!

Present day AU draenor would be a surprise to me

Rise of the Black Empire

A profession expansion. Rework professions, make them relevant, tie them into the story. Do more AQ pre-release style stuff and go into a period of reconstruction using mechanics like the garrison or the broken shore contributions.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Shit, I'd rather get a StarCraft vs. Warcraft crossover then if we're going with non-Legion alien invasion.
    They have tauren and murloc space marines in SC and Kerrigan's portrait pasted on shredders in WC, so it wouldn't be completely out of left field...

5+ Year Old Account
    AU Azeroth.
    Kupo.

Alternate-Alternate Draenor. In this alternate timeline, Sargeras convinced Velen to become his evil fel-infused lieutenant, but Kil'Jaedin and Archimonde are lightforged.

I certainly didn't expect it the first time.

The opposite of what I expect. So instead of dragons, void and death I guess another demon expac lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottyjscizzle View Post
    So...legion?
    Literally one aspect of legion. We didn’t kill or deal with it. We just ignored it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TransMog View Post
    AU Azeroth.
    I'm sure most people will balk at that idea given the cluster that WoD was. That could be a very interesting take on Azeroth. We had that one novel where Thrall went back in time into a history where Blackmoore became a tyrant and conquered the Eastern Kingdoms.

But I think the community, or even just this website, could come up with some cool alternate-stories in AU Azeroth better than Blizzard could.

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin Johnson PI View Post
    K'aresh

Seriously though.
    I would love K'aresh.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Something heavily stylised, something not seen before in WoW, like Pandaria.

If they decided to do another faction conflict expansion.

The Emerald Dream

Kezan and Undermine, because they seem adamant to not want us to go there. Undermine dungeon rolled back to just more surface town, they tried to write it off as destroyed back during Cata. Just seems like they don't want us to go there at all.

15+ Year Old Account
    Time travel. I feel like they're never going to do it again after WoD, we don't even really use the Caverns of Time for anything now.

But there are infinite alternate timelines that we could visit, and countless different points in time.

Crisis of Infinite Azeroths.

Just us going to a sit ton of AU Azeorth's and dealing with Shenanigans.

Azeroth where Thrall and Jaina became a thing.

Azeroth where the Orcs won the Second War

Azeroth where Arthas didn't go nuts

Azeroth where Quel'thalas didn't fall to the Scourge.

Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    I'll be disappointed by the following:

-4th specs/class skins INSTEAD of new class
    You lack vision.

I'd gladly accept 3 new class skins in place of one new class. The dump of new races was awesome using the Allied Race thing, even if the ones they chose were dumb as shit. Dark Iron Dwarves and Zandalari Trolls were long requested.

(8.3.5)
    Old Gods kill Azeroth
    (9.0)
    New world
    Races vs. Races (team "move to new world" vs. team "save Azeroth") not H vs A

Quote Originally Posted by Amnaught View Post
    You lack vision.

I'd gladly accept 3 new class skins in place of one new class. The dump of new races was awesome using the Allied Race thing, even if the ones they chose were dumb as shit. Dark Iron Dwarves and Zandalari Trolls were long requested.
    I'm the one lacking vision? Interesting.

Races serve purely lore/aesthetic needs and a race reskin (aka Allied Race) is more than welcome to do it.

However, a class is more than that. It is a gameplay addition and something that goes beyond skins and graphics. If it wasn't the case, you would have been able to "class change" just as easily as you can "race change".

Even if one was to accept "class skins" as a legitimate addition, many of the ideas discussed are not feasible as skins. Dark Ranger? Definitely not a Hunter skin. Too much focus on pets and lack of focus in magic.

10+ Year Old Account
    * What's-her-face leading a crusade on Azeroth from Draenor (from WoD) with her army of Lightforged Draenei.
    * Someone opens up a bunch of portals to random (alien) worlds (like Ner'zul did which caused Draenor to shatter, creating Outland)
    * Zerg invasion led by Brood Queen Sylvannas-errigan.