As a new destiny 2 player, is there any good place to find people to do the Nightfall strikes with?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apelsinjuice View Post
    As a new destiny 2 player, is there any good place to find people to do the Nightfall strikes with?
    There's a LFG Discord you can join

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    I do wish on the Cross-Save stuff the DLC you bought carries over.

Downloading it on steam atm and already moved my characters over. Going to mess around with it on my Laptop.
    The DLC stuff moves over. Even though I didn't play Forsaken quite a lot, I still have it. And Year 1 is completely free 2 play.
    Sometimes streaming on Twitch.tv, leave me a follow or a message if you like!

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    *tips m'fedora*

M'lady if you would be so kind to slob me knob seeing as I held this door open for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    There's a LFG Discord you can join
    Thanks, found it. Hopefully I can find some groups that can learn a newbie

Thanks, found it. Hopefully I can find some groups that can learn a newbie
    The first two difficulties are not that bad. If you have done the strikes from the normal playlist then it helps. At least as an experienced player jumping into this weeks NF for the first time ever seeing the strike I could just follow everyone else. Did the 920 light level one last night. Being able to burn barrier comes up a lot. I think the unstoppable was only the orges at the end. You will want to largely fight outside the main room to make use of the pillars for cover. Everyone including myself died a bunch while didnt wipe. Largely just stupid mistakes and over pushing.

The upper difficulties is where at least preplanned coordination of loadout matters with modifiers like matching shields.

Quote Originally Posted by Turkey One View Post
    It won't be they specifically left Microsoft because they didn't want to keep making exclusives and being stuck making Halo.
    No offense, but I like the Microsoft too.

Got exotic hand cannon from starting quest on the moon and the quest to use it for various activites to get the mod, did a strike and bar only got up by 1%
    Last edited by D3athsting; 2019-10-16 at 02:13 PM.
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Okay, so someone needs to explain to me how the nightfall: the ordeal score multipliers work. This week in Savathuns Song, you start with a multiplier of 1.2x, which drops to 0.6x if you take longer than 15 minutes, and 0x if you take longer than 18. I just finished the strike in roughly 13 minutes, with a score of 83136. 83136 x 1.2 is 99763,2, but the Savathuns Song emblem says that my highest score is 83136. So is the multiplyer simply not active or what?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelyron View Post
    Okay, so someone needs to explain to me how the nightfall: the ordeal score multipliers work. This week in Savathuns Song, you start with a multiplier of 1.2x, which drops to 0.6x if you take longer than 15 minutes, and 0x if you take longer than 18. I just finished the strike in roughly 13 minutes, with a score of 83136. 83136 x 1.2 is 99763,2, but the Savathuns Song emblem says that my highest score is 83136. So is the multiplyer simply not active or what?
    The multiplier is when you're killing. So if a mob gives 100 score and you have 1.2x you'll get 120.

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    The multiplier is when you're killing. So if a mob gives 100 score and you have 1.2x you'll get 120.
    Aw shit, i see. Thanks for explaining. But "1.2x 80000" is a weird and counterintuitive way to display that if you ask me.
    Last edited by Thelyron; 2019-10-23 at 03:20 AM.

Game has more content than bfa now for both pve and pvp
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Finished my Izanagi's Burden quest today. That thing is a monster and it only uses special ammo bricks.

My current loadout is

Primary: Izanagis
    Energy: Truth hand cannon with outlaw and rampage
    Power: Edge Transit with spike grendades, hard launch, ambitious assasin, and rampage. Velocity masterwork

I seem to do great in pve with this

10+ Year Old Account
    Shit, fuck, *insert expletives here*

I finally decided to grind out my Recluse. Guess who's never doing Comp again, not even for the exotic hand cannons? Das me.

The 750 version has matchmaking as well

10+ Year Old Account
    Currently my set up is.

Kinetic: Spiteful Fang - Sneak Bow and Explosive with Explosive Arrowhead masterwork. I found Archer's tempo not worth it compared to the faster fire rate Sneak Bow (reload, especially when spamming) gives and the 10%~ extra damage Explosive Arrow (total) gives.
    MW lowers draw time to 572, max seems to be 540 so I didn't really need to bother with any string specifics. Just got more accuracy onto it.

Energy: Borealis with Catalyst cause... sniper.

Power: Hagakure. Selected Jagged Edge. Assassin's blade too good not to have. Static perks too so I didn't even need to bother rolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Try pairing a bow with a shotgun / fusion / sidearm so that you have a close range engagement solution also.
    Personally I love Accrued redemption and fusion (loaded question/zealots reward).

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Shit, fuck, *insert expletives here*

I finally decided to grind out my Recluse. Guess who's never doing Comp again, not even for the exotic hand cannons? Das me.
    I decided to solo grind it too yesterday, started well with 4-0 and 4-3 losses
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Someone make a "damn bitch you live like this?" edit with Banshees room.

I have the required glory rank for last word but missing Luna's howl kills, will I still get weapon if I accidentally lose rank in comp while getting the kills?
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    I have the required glory rank for last word but missing Luna's howl kills, will I still get weapon if I accidentally lose rank in comp while getting the kills?
    It should be fine, keep in mind it's no longer possible to drop below fabled so once you get there you're safe.