Page 1 of 19
... LastLast

[Spoilers] He's Home

After nearly ten years and five expansions, at least one person ends BFA where he's wanted to be. In a place he can call home and among like minded friends.

He even counsels his king when he meets his other subjects.

Last edited by Super Dickmann; 2019-10-23 at 06:47 AM.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    After nearly ten years and five expansions, at least one person ends BFA where he's wanted to be. In a place he can call home and among like minded friends.

I mean... who ELSE should have Horde sent as their ambassador?

Quote Originally Posted by VladlTutushkin View Post
    Green Jesus.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    Green Jesus.
    GJ is a good idea but he is apparently only “part time Horde” now plus Anduin is friend with Baine so that kind of works better.

Quote Originally Posted by VladlTutushkin View Post
    Jaina's head on a pike.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

He's late for his Stormwind tabard fitting.

i really wish wow would have had a third evil faction from its beginning. so that the horde could have kept its identity and not forced into being the villain every other expansion due to *wonderful people that i don't want to hit very hard in the face* that couldn't understand the fact that thrall made the horde into something different from what it was in wc1 and wc2.

there any dialogue for what he's doing there? i've only seen what we've all already seen.

Where are these images from?

And personally I think Baine is a great addition there; he's by far the most interesting thing to look at in the throne room (I'm really not that big a fan of WC3 Alliance architecture, which I guess is to say human and dwarven architecture).

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i really wish wow would have had a third evil faction from its beginning. so that the horde could have kept its identity and not forced into being the villain every other expansion due to *wonderful people that i don't want to hit very hard in the face* that couldn't understand the fact that thrall made the horde into something different from what it was in wc1 and wc2.
    Illidari had great potential.
    there any dialogue for what he's doing there? i've only seen what we've all already seen.
    He is going to give birth to Anduin's heir.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aresk View Post

And personally I think Baine is a great addition there; he's by far the most interesting thing to look at in the throne room (I'm really not that big a fan of WC3 Alliance architecture, which I guess is to say human and dwarven architecture).
    The throne room just needs its revamp.
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    Illidari had great potential.
    i'm thinking the scourge had the best potential.

an undead army that won't ever be fully wiped out, with a demi-god as its leader.

a variety of every race to play as.

15+ Year Old Account

IT's even worse when you think about it. After the War, they gave Genn and Tyrande ample reason to commit a coup and/or take the alliance throne/command and go evil, but holy boi can't be bested with the thickest plot armour, so Tyrande goes solo and Genn has to be the neutered dog.

So not only is the horde the evil punching bag (as per usual), the alliance can do no evil. Literally.
    'Something's awry.' -Duhgan 'Bel' beltayn

'A Man choses, a Slave obeys.' -Andrew Rayn

Quote Originally Posted by Aresk View Post

It's from the 8.3 PTR. Cribbed this from the official forums. It's also where the clone parade give their identical thoughts on how everything was Sylvanas' fault and it's time to love each other.

@derpkitteh

Reaffirming his eternal loyalty to his lord and master. That's why he's at the foot of the throne. Also, representing the Horde.
    Last edited by Super Dickmann; 2019-10-23 at 07:24 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure what is more cringy at this point in time, the story of BfA or the complaints about the story of BfA.

I forgot how awesome that Valeera model was too.
    TEA IS DOWN!

Sylvanas is what you get when you cross Joffrey Baratheon with a mary sue. Change my mind. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by joebob42 View Post
    You might need to switch to decaf rage in your cup.
    Just pointing out, blizz writing is WoD level shit lol.

I had really hoped blizz could have given ally an edge, I play both factions and don't really root for one or the other. It's just a bit disheartening that blizz isn't capable to do some decent writing, or at the very least hire a good one to do some writing.
    'Something's awry.' -Duhgan 'Bel' beltayn

'A Man choses, a Slave obeys.' -Andrew Rayn

If the Horde aren't forced into villain mode as you call it, then there's no reason for them to even be a faction, since their identity isn't a bit different from Alliance at that point. Two factions is fine if they're different enough to justify it, but Horde and Alliance haven't been for years.

i'm thinking the scourge had the best potential.

an undead army that won't ever be fully wiped out, with a demi-god as its leader.

a variety of every race to play as.
    Yes, it could even have all the other playable races but dead.

Ooh, finally some more serious actions being taken towards peace. Hype!

Its beyond disgusting, but oh so absolutely fitting. Hopefully he stays there and doesn't come back. Maybe we will be lucky and he will get assassinated. "Heart of the Horde". Ridiculous.

Damn,that hurt. How can I leave the Alliance? Where do I need to sign?
    Last edited by Felixon; 2019-10-23 at 09:18 AM.
    If somebody is watching the Walking Dead series, the Alliance reminds me of the Rick and the survivors and the Horde reminds me of the Negan and the saviors in season 7 - The Horde comes into your base, takes whatever it wants and,eventually, Alliance is ending up saying "thank you for that".

Now if they would only let one of the ambitious interns working for free to redesign Stormwind Keep, similar to how the portal room was made great.