Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Satan View Post
    What do you mean handle? What does that have to do with being able to handle anything? If it summons void zones or adds in boss fights it either

1) is irrelevant because the damage it causes is so small it doesn't matter
    or
    2) is gonna make you wipe the raid in which case you don't wanna wear it

Either way it's a stupid idea. It means either there is no negative effect or the negative effect is so bad you can not afford to wear it.

What kind of a retarded idea is that? Not being able to use an upgrade that has just dropped because it will wipe the raid?
    I'm going to guess it's going to be like the gear / trinkets in the raid before Palace. you had proc's that on paper looked like it was bad but in the fight it didnt really matter so it's going by the same theme

Corrupted sounds like an awesome idea. I'm guessing more ways to remove corruption will come from higher end content.

+1 Blizzard

Sounds fun to me. It brings some flavor to the gear chase which is much needed imo.

Yes, if you are going to only look at it from a min-max perspective, then it will either do nothing to curb the use of it or its just too much to bother until you cleanse it.

But here's the thing. Not everyone cares about that. Some people just like cool things regardless of it's effect on the meta.

Quote Originally Posted by Soluna View Post
    Well then why don't you just go play classic, and let us play what we actually find fun instead of bitching like a whiny crybaby? Ah, but I guess that's too hard for you.
    what a dumb argument

first of all, i'm already playing Classic..

secondly you can play whatever you wan't, i'm fine with that

also my opinion is my opinion, just like your opinion is your opinion. Don't like it? idgaf

i'm not bitching, i'm stating a fact most people actually agree with(and even if they weren't it wouldn't have changed a thing)

While i definitely enjoy Classic more than current retail that doesn't mean Classic is my favorite version of the game. Ideally i'd love retail to become much better than it is so i(and many other people) can start playing and enjoying it again

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Spacewalrus2010 View Post
    Sounds fun to me. It brings some flavor to the gear chase which is much needed imo.

Yes, if you are going to only look at it from a min-max perspective, then it will either do nothing to curb the use of it or its just too much to bother until you cleanse it.

But here's the thing. Not everyone cares about that. Some people just like cool things regardless if it's effect on the meta.
    what fun gear chase? there are no specific pieces with cool effects.. all the effects are super bland and generic

I think it sounds good. The more resistance the more Corruption you can take. You get stronger along the way.

But nooooo... mmo-champion just loves to hate everything.
    Why loot at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Craaazyyy View Post
    what a dumb argument

first of all, i'm already playing Classic..

secondly you can play whatever you wan't, i'm fine with that

also my opinion is my opinion, just like your opinion is your opinion. Don't like it? idgaf

i'm not bitching, i'm stating a fact most people actually agree with(and even if they weren't it wouldn't have changed a thing)

While i definitely enjoy Classic more than current retail that doesn't mean Classic is my favorite version of the game. Ideally i'd love retail to become much better than it is so i(and many other people) can start playing and enjoying it again
    Or not really, I see a pretty even split of opinions regarding the new corrupted gear, but sure, act oblivious and pretend that everyone hates it just like you in your own little bandwagon. You are bitching, and you better stick to classic. You and a lot of others are just the bitching forum minority, and need to get over it, because NO MATTER WHAT, you will ALWAYS bitch about any and all decisions blizzard makes, so why not save us and you, by just embracing what you like more? Which is classic? Now get off.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by VinceVega View Post
    I think it sounds good. The more resistance the more Corruption you can take. You get stronger along the way.

Why loot at all?
    Imagine that these butthurt crybabies could go play classic (which they do it seems according to that 'Craaaaazzzyyyyy' poster dude and many others), yet they feel the need to cry about literally every and all features. They keep acting like they want the game to do better, when in fact they are just dumb and grumpy, and just want to complain about everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    Yeah I don't get Blizzards retarded obsession with this crap, just bring back normal fucking gear no one but them tries so hard to push this cancer.
    Curious, do you talk like this to your family as well?

And I actually think this idea may be good. Corrupted gear is likely a bit more powerful than ordinary gear, due to the downside. A good player can negate the corruption and churn out a bit more DPS. It all depends on execution though.

Yes, this forum is a hive of nihilism, cynicism and hate.
    Last edited by Sharein; 2019-10-23 at 09:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Satan View Post
    Either the negative effect will be irrelevant, so it's pointless, or the negative effect will be so bad you won't want to wear the upgrade in the first place. Imagine getting gear that upgrades to corrupted only to not be able to use it. Imagine you summon adds in a fight and wipe the raid.
    It’s more or less a callback to those who wished for more power and got it, but at a price

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    They should have just level titanforging alone.

One less reason to A) do anything other than login, mythic raid, logout, B) even touch Retail WoW.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

Forums are not representative of most people. Hope you know that...

what fun gear chase? there are no specific pieces with cool effects.. all the effects are super bland and generic
    The one that exists in WoW currently.

I like it. Is there a problem?

Or not really, I see a pretty even split of opinions regarding the new corrupted gear, but sure, act oblivious and pretend that everyone hates it just like you in your own little bandwagon. You are bitching, and you better stick to classic. You and a lot of others are just the bitching forum minority, and need to get over it, because NO MATTER WHAT, you will ALWAYS bitch about any and all decisions blizzard makes, so why not save us and you, by just embracing what you like more? Which is classic? Now get off
    i think you should be telling your friends(if you have any) to get off

also its funny how you, someone who has 0 idea what he's talking about, 0 idea about me, says that i'll bitch about any blizzard decision.. which isn't true, its only been true for about 6 years or so, when i finally quit retail in WoD.. ever since most decisions Blizzard have made were shitty, b4 that i was rarely bitching about literally anything regarding WoW

also if you're so enjoying this bullshit blizzard are feeding you why bother coming to forums? You want to see everyone being happy agreeing with each other and eating whatever Blizzard are feeding them?

Also i don't get how Classic being a thing makes it so we should just forget about retail completely if we happen to not like it? how does that make any sense whatsoever?

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    that system is in no way or shape optional.

if you make fake claims like this it only shows you have not clue .

every group will demand people with maximum possible corruption resistance and maximum possible corrupted gear. .

and this means on top of ap farm you will be forced to farm coruption resistance shards or whatever currency it will be.

add to this farming for sanity bonus on cloak

means you will have 3 currencies that you will have to farm this patch.

thats why people will miss tf. you will miss it hard

basickly now you have 3 systems to be farmed up or no content for you above lfr.

and lol those claiming that you wont have to farm lower difficulties for tf - now you will farm them for corrupted gear because high level corruption > 15 itlv on gear add to this luck of draw with bis being 1 out of 11 possible traits and possibility of socket being > 15 itlv so you donthae to choice but to farm it. and you hae to draw bis trait , and it has to tf high corruption , and it should have socket ,and i bet wf will still stay in game , and you have to farm corruption resistance cuurrency to be able to use it .

mythic raider and mythic + players are soooo screwed - i almost feel sorry for you . almost.

"have fun

sincerly blizz :P"
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    Calling it optional is disingenuous.
    Well, just as the the current content has never been tuned around maximizing profit from titanforging just to clear it, i strongly feel the next raid tier won't be either.

If, say, to clear a boss you would need to pass a hard hp check on an ability, say, 500k unavoidable unmitigated dmg. And you could only do that with having a number of corrupted pieces etc. etc. - that would make it mandatory. Everything else is optional.

While technically true, that it would probably be essential for world first clears or pushing absurdly high m+, really, who cares? Why do you even lump yourself in with that handful of people? They have their motivation, goals and means to them.

If some normal or heroic raid pug or a m+grp asks for maxed out perfectly simmed combination of corruption and whatnot - good for them. You can bend backwards to their demands, farm for it, as you mentioned, and do the content with them. Or you can do the content with adequate people.

i think you should be telling your friends(if you have any) to get off

also its funny how you, someone who has 0 idea what he's talking about, 0 idea about me, says that i'll bitch about any blizzard decision.. which isn't true, its only been true for about 6 years or so, when i finally quit retail in WoD.. ever since most decisions Blizzard have made were shitty, b4 that i was rarely bitching about literally anything regarding WoW

also if you're so enjoying this bullshit blizzard are feeding you why bother coming to forums? You want to see everyone being happy agreeing with each other and eating whatever Blizzard are feeding them?

Also i don't get how Classic being a thing makes it so we should just forget about retail completely if we happen to not like it? how does that make any sense whatsoever?
    Oh man, you are KEKW material. ''I haven't been bitching about any blizzard decision, just for the last 6 years'' lmfao. Thank you for making my day. And I am not sure about why do my friends come into this? I guess you have nothing better to insult me with, but that's alright, as I do not expect any sort of reasonable argument from whiners whose brain has gone numb from constantly whining on a forum.

You have a game version you are okay with, Classic, while as YOU have stated, you have been whining about WoW for the last 6 years. Why do you think, oh gigabrain of gigabrains, that they will suddenly shift their game-design to accomodate your whining? If you haven't supported/liked the game for the last 6 years, then it's obvious that you are clingy af, and you need to let go.

Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    How was spike damage a problem? Fury took 20% more damage(10% with talent) but had 20-30% more health thanks to an extra passive, an artifact trait and using 2 2h weapons.
    Ignore the fact that Fury had 30% more health because you are getting hung up on that point. Imagine 2 melee sitting at 100K health. Your healer attempts to heal you both up, but the next boss ability does 80K damage. If your healer attempts to heal the other melee first instead of you, then you die. If you did not have a healer that was aware of the circumstances, it was easier to be killed randomly.

Sure, it wasn't a situation that arises all the time, but it did happen. The point is that extra burden shouldn't have been placed on the healers. And it could make playing Fury feel bad.

Vocal minority: the items in this game are so boring these days! You don't even remember their names! I still remember the name of my belt from Sunwell! Bring back interesting items that matter!

*Blizz adds actual interesting effects to gear*

Also vocal minority: wow this is so annoying, it's just more rng! what a pain!

Some people are just never happy

You seem to have some kind of idea in your head that online forums exist for toxic people to spew their negativity. Ever thought that people just want to discuss the game they like with others?

Oh man, you are KEKW material. ''I haven't been bitching about any blizzard decision, just for the last 6 years'' lmfao. Thank you for making my day. And I am not sure about why do my friends come into this? I guess you have nothing better to insult me with, but that's alright, as I do not expect any sort of reasonable argument from whiners whose brain has gone numb from constantly whining on a forum.

You have a game version you are okay with, Classic, while as YOU have stated, you have been whining about WoW for the last 6 years. Why do you think, oh gigabrain of gigabrains, that they will suddenly shift their game-design to accomodate your whining? If you haven't supported/liked the game for the last 6 years, then it's obvious that you are clingy af, and you need to let go.
    insult you? i never insulted me, if anything you insulted me first.. also maybe you'll prove how you came to the conclusion that i always complained about stuff? for now all i read is a bunch if gibberish, but it's expected at this point.. it's mmo-c after all

also i dont expect them to shift anything

but anyways why should i care about what your opinion is on the matter? why should i listen to your "advice"? oh yeah, i shouldn't

you don't like me complaining? don't read what im saying.. turn off your pc, i dont care
    Last edited by Craaazyyy; 2019-10-23 at 10:07 AM.

insult you? i never insulted me, if anything you insulted me first.. also maybe you'll prove how you came to the conclusion that i always complained about stuff? for now all i read is a bunch if gibberish, but it's expected at this point.. it's mmo-c after all
    You literally claimed yourself that you've been whining about WoW the last 6 years. I guess that aside from complaining about blizzard, you also have a goldfish memory! Hurray! This is the last time I will reply to your post, to save you from 'gibberish', aka, the truth that hurts you so badly poor fella. I know, sounds Craaazyyy!

Imagine them working in PvP and being killed by the adds that spawn randomly, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbro View Post
    And that matters because? low end people dont need any gear for the content they push, top end people do, so working as intended.
    they dont need to play the game either

in the time of content lul.

so its not only blizzard f..cking up mythic crowd but also making a lot of people go and play other games because timmy the casual wont waste time farming stuff with detrimental effects and then on top of it farm currecy to get rid of such effect if he wants to use it - which will be replaced by quest greens in 9 months.

i personaly find it hillarius how they managed to literaly f...ck up everyone in game equaly this time around

You literally claimed yourself that you've been whining about WoW the last 6 years. I guess that aside from complaining about blizzard, you also have a goldfish memory! Hurray! This is the last time I will reply to your post, to save you from 'gibberish', aka, the truth that hurts you so badly poor fella. I know, sounds Craaazyyy!
    6 years =/= always

again, as i already said, you seem to be an extra sensitive one.. if you dont like what i have to say and you dont like that im complaining you're free to turn your PC off or something