Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account
    I hope we get a scene of Baine comforting Anduin since it seems like hes struggling.
    Honorary member of the Baine Fanclub, the only member really.

Baine can finally live out the rest of his days as a living animal rug in Anduin's restroom as he always dreamed.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i really wish wow would have had a third evil faction from its beginning. so that the horde could have kept its identity and not forced into being the villain every other expansion due to *wonderful people that i don't want to hit very hard in the face* that couldn't understand the fact that thrall made the horde into something different from what it was in wc1 and wc2.

there any dialogue for what he's doing there? i've only seen what we've all already seen.
    How about the people that couldn't understand that Thrall's vision of the Horde isn't some golden inviolable standard?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Tearjerker material. Baine finally embraced his true identity. Welcome home.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    These people think the sky's falling, it's pathetic to watch what they tout out..
    Says the guy who has been pretending that the sky is falling for half a decade just because of Thrall's portrayal in Cata
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    He’s where he belongs now.

Time to bring Magatha in to lead the Tauren in his absence.
    I like this idea.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ls- View Post
    Now Magatha should replace him in TB since he's a pos cow leader anyway. Threw his own people under the bus so the Alliance wouldn't get hurt :V #CampTaurajoNeverForget
    Magatha may have killed Cairne, she might be egoist but she would not sacrifice her subjects to Alliance's unending thirst of blood.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

10+ Year Old Account
    '' I am not an Alliance sympathizer, nor do I lick boots.''
    - Baine in War Crimes.

Sylvanas just continues to see through all these clowns.

Don't worry though, because he was friends with Anduin it makes it 100% OK. Welcome to your new Horde.

Quote Originally Posted by ls- View Post
    Now Magatha should replace him in TB since he's a pos cow leader anyway. Threw his own people under the bus so the Alliance wouldn't get hurt :V #CampTaurajoNeverForget
    While it’s true he sucks, but you want to replace him for someone who would sell the Tauren out for a cheese steak? My vote is for Hammul.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruargh
    I'm baffled that something this simple can be so hard for some people... I guess we can't blame blizzard for dumbing down the game any longer, because apparently it very much needed :

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshingo View Post
    They never stop. It's really crazy. Its approaching the levels of the Sylvanas fans complaining about the burning of Teldrassil. Most...interesting part is that its all the exact same people who did that now doing this. Almost like they're just perpetually crying about something because the story isn't fulfilling their awful, cliched, headcanon.
    That's mighty weird because in this very thread we already had multiple Alliance-leaning posters expressing the same feelings about Baine. How "un"expectedly not aligned with your amazing theory here. It's almost as if you were railing about muh Sylvanas fanbois for the sake of railing about muh Sylvanas fanbois because they are the boogeyman, which is oh, so much more constructive and makes your totally existing high ground simply monumental. Not tha I know what muh Sylvanas fanbois are complaining about Teldrassil. Kinda conflating Sylvanas fans with Night Elven ones.

And it's almost like the part about the story not fulfilling "headcanon" is projection on your pat. Unless by headcanon you mean the wish for the Horde to remain the Horde rather than becoming an Alliance bis with every leader being an Alliance sycophant, but that'd be weird usage of the term headcanon. What makes it even better is the part where the story fulfilling your actual headcanon by retconning the shit out of Sylvanas and Forsaken storyline is suddenly A-OK, to the point of you acting smug about it in a thread after thread, because it retroactively made you not wrong after a mere decade of being wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by qil View Post
    Just delete faction then....Anduin is now High King of Azeroth. Horde War Council - his friends. Alliance? Just Tyrande and Genn ar free from Anduin's Mind Controll spell :/
    Indeed. I would replace Horde(now incorporated to Alliance; Alliance gets green-eyed high elves) with Sylvanas faction.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by VladlTutushkin View Post
    I mean... who ELSE should have Horde sent as their ambassador?
    Traitor, I hope we get a Sylvanas quest line in the next xpac to go around assassinating all the Horde traitors.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    He even counsels his king when he meets his other subjects.

Anduin and Baine together at last.

Excuse me for a moment while I take a cue from Telemachon and laugh until I vomit blood.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is the worst time-line. Garry is gone. Vol'jin is gone. Sylvanas is gone. The traitor not only survives but gets to enjoy a peaceful life with the enemy. Thanks Golden!
    "I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. "
    -
    General Jack D. Ripper.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshingo View Post
    Goddamn can we just have a megathread so the same 6 people will fucking stop clogging up every thread or spamming new threads with their whining about Baine and Anduin already?

- - - Updated - - -

They never stop. It's really crazy. Its approaching the levels of the Sylvanas fans complaining about the burning of Teldrassil. Most...interesting part is that its all the exact same people who did that now doing this. Almost like they're just perpetually crying about something because the story isn't fulfilling their awful, cliched, headcanon.
    I'm just curious at what point their bubble will finally burst. It's honestly hilarious to watch.

That filthy tauren in my paladin class order hall are traitors too. They worked with humans and dwarves. Ugh...

Grimtotem as next allied race? Hmm, just remembered, that Magatha allied herself with the alliance to fight the horde in Stonetalon...

Nah...I wonder who will be the alliance counterpart in Orgrimmars council? Genn?

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Like the salmon returns to the stream, Baine returns home.
    I've heard rumors that the drums of war will thunder once again, when Baine finds out that the areas around Stormwind is full of dairy farms.

If we're going to have peace in the next expansion then I see why they're doing that. Though I don't really want a peace, that's pretty pointless concept.

Quote Originally Posted by qil View Post
    Just delete faction then....Anduin is now High King of Azeroth. Horde War Council - his friends. Alliance? Just Tyrande and Genn ar free from Anduin's Mind Controll spell :/
    Why? War Mode will always exist along side Unity Mode and it will keep the assholes who cannot separate their irrational IRL hate from a game lol.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    I've heard rumors that the drums of war will thunder once again, when Baine finds out that the areas around Stormwind is full of dairy farms.
    Anduin takes Baine out to watch the sunrise and then cattlebolts him.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

How will Baine react when he'll see Alliance wannabe-heroes slaughtering Cows in Elwynn Forest ?

On a more serious note, where has this fucked been between Crossroads and this ? Chilling in ThunderBluff ? He didn't care about Reckoning events even though he instigated them and that bothers me

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    How will Baine react when he'll see Alliance wannabe-heroes slaughtering Cows in Elwynn Forest ?

On a more serious note, where has this fucked been between Crossroads and this ? Chilling in ThunderBluff ? He didn't care about Reckoning events even though he instigated them and that bothers me
    Don't think about it, it's never going to be brought up.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol