Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Blizzcon Schedule Announcements Order

Whats your bet?

Diablo news.Hopefuly we see D4 otherwise they might as well dig a hole and throw that franchise in it.WoW expansion,OW BIG content update or OW2.Heartstone xpac.

Diablo 4 first and WoW last would be my guess.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

7+ Year Old Account
    Announcements happen in the opening ceremony, the panels are for info.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Yes, but they wouldn't be hidden if they weren't based on the big announcements.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages.

i would say that D4 will be the last one in the ceremony, it will create more hype to leave the biggest announcement for last

as for the panel order, id say D4 will be first right after the opening ceremony, because its the biggest announcement, with Overwatch 2 bein 2nd and wow last

10+ Year Old Account
    It's possible they have a new IP to show off. If so, I imagine that will be first if true. I don't know that it much matters on the order if they're announcing all of this:

• World of Warcraft: New expansion
    • Overwatch II
    • Diablo IV

It's going to be a pretty big day if that's the case. Panels after the welcome announcement will be frantic is there's a lot of new stuff. There might be a separate panel for hi-def reworks if they have more than one: Diablo II, Warcraft III, Rock and Roll Racing (j/k).

This is Brack's first Blizzcon as co-head of the company. He will want it to be a big one.
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2019-10-23 at 05:04 PM.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Well, yes, but which game do you think they'll give info for in each panel?

I'd say they'll announce Diablo 4 first, then WoW, then Overwatch 2 and finish the Opening Ceremony with the new IP if there is one.

Then the panels would be new IP first, then WoW, then Overwatch 2 and finally Diablo 4, for which they won't have that much actual info, since it's early in development.

They may even have a cinematic for each of the four announcements, which would be pretty sweet.

My logic is: Diablo should go first in the Opening Ceremony to contrast last year's Blizzcon as soon as possible. The new IP would be announced last to hype up the rest of the convention. But the new IP panel would go first because it will be what people want to hear about the most right after its announcement.
    Last edited by Soulwind; 2019-10-23 at 05:08 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    Diablo 4 first and WoW last would be my guess.
    Now that you said it... That would be a good choice since nowadays I think Blizz would give priority to OW over the same old WoW: Xpac that happens every other year.

Hearthstone won't be in the panels on Friday, because it has one on Saturday, that's not "coming soon".

The 4th Panel on Friday will be a new IP or classic stuff (W3 reforged, d2 remaster ect)

Quote Originally Posted by pharma View Post

Whats your bet?
    there is alrdy a hearthstone update panel later that day on the epic stage, so i doubt that they will have 2 HS update panels on the same day, maybe the 4th one is a new IP or a new game in an existing IP (maybe a new starcraft game)

7+ Year Old Account
    First panel definitely goes to D4.

Second and third to WoW and OW.

Last one to hearthstone.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    Yes, but they wouldn't be hidden if they weren't based on the big announcements.
    That, also because I think they'll expand on every announcement by the same order as they on announce it on the opening ceremony.

I think WoW will 3rd or 4th. It can't be first becasue at the same time WoW Audio Panel and and it shouldn't be second because it's right after Audio Panel and there should be some time gap so people interested in WoW only could get from Epic Stage to Mythic Stage. Diablo and Overwatch will most likely be the first two.

Whats your bet?
    i would go with

Wow expansion
    Diablo 4 and Diablo 2 remastered
    Overwatch 2
    New unknown Ip

Announcements will be all in the opening ceremony, as always.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikutse View Post
    Hearthstone won't be in the panels on Friday, because it has one on Saturday, that's not "coming soon".

The 4th Panel on Friday will be a new IP or classic stuff (W3 reforged, d2 remaster ect)
    I think you may be right.

- - - Updated - - -

I also think D4 will be 100% announced because if you recall last year, when the hype train began for the possible D4 announcement, blizz made sure to make a post to lower our expectation about it. They didn't do anything like that is not happening this year!

So... D4 is definitely coming!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vampyr78 View Post
    I think WoW will 3rd or 4th. It can't be first becasue at the same time WoW Audio Panel and and it shouldn't be second because it's right after Audio Panel and there should be some time gap so people interested in WoW only could get from Epic Stage to Mythic Stage. Diablo and Overwatch will most likely be the first two.
    Logistically that makes total sense.

They'll be all in the opening ceremony, but i think they'll announce the Diablo game or a possible new IP last. Keeping the biggest thing for last, it's just... the common thing to do^^

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    D4, OW2, two WoW panels.In that order.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

I think you may be right.

- - - Updated - - -

I also think D4 will be 100% announced because if you recall last year, when the hype train began for the possible D4 announcement, blizz made sure to make a post to lower our expectation about it. They didn't do anything like that is not happening this year!

So... D4 is definitely coming!

- - - Updated - - -

Logistically that makes total sense.
    D4 is basically leaked anyways. There is some sort of Artbook coming, which was advertised with "With Art from Diablo I, Diablo II, Diablo III and Diablo IV".
    A German Magazine wrote an artical about that ad.