10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    The House should have all the evidence, not just a select few
    This is complete horseshit.

The House isn't voting on Articles of Impeachment right now, to begin with.

We're literally not at the stage of this that you're claiming. You're lying about really basic elements of procedure, to push partisan propaganda.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasRules View Post
    Everyone whining that they need to "investigate" more, please explain what they are investigating? The original "reason" for the whole inquiry was a whistleblower that was rendered worthless because of a real transcript instead of second hand knowledge.
    Nah.

Making up wrong shit like this and pretending it's true isn't an argument. That's all the counter-argument it deserves. "Nah".

10+ Year Old Account
    what evidence do they have? This inquiry was over a whistleblower and a phone call that he had second hand knowledge of. His testimony was going to be so bad that they canceled it after Trump released a transcript of the call. Why are they conducting their own Mueller probe when they already got proven false about the original reason for the inquiry?
    Wow, not one truthful sentence in that whole entire word salad.

Have fun living in your own separate reality.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    I guess with 2 years of Mueller report not being enough, what's 2 more? /shrugs
    The GOP spent four years investigating Ben Ghazi and Butter Emails.

Meanwhile, there is massive amounts of evidence that just keeps growing that your crooked God Emperor broke the law. Shut up and sit down.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

Everyone whining that they need to "investigate" more, please explain what they are investigating? The original "reason" for the whole inquiry was a whistleblower that was rendered worthless because of a real transcript instead of second hand knowledge. So now it's about whatever they want to try and find...so basically the same as every day since Trump was elected. This is fishing and is sad because you actually believe this illusion is an actual process . Schiff is bringing in sympathetic government officials who hate Trump. How can this inquiry be valid if only one party gets to ask questions and get details......it's a scam. If Republicans did this, you guys would be crying bloody murder.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes and an impeachment inquiry that only involves one party makes you very correct.
    Last time I checked, the impeachment inquiry was against the resident of the United States. It's the republicans who for some reason feel that it's wrong to put checks and balances on the head of the Executive Branch and follow the constitution.
    Looking for <Good Quotes for Signature>.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    By claiming that "having the votes" means the investigation should be over.

That's a bullshit misrepresentation of procedure, and I don't believe for one second you actually believe that nonsense.

This already got answered. So I'll repeat.

Just because you've got someone dead to rights on one murder, you keep investigating the details of the other 5 you still suspect them of committing.

They have enough evidence to vote to impeach. They do not have all the evidence, so the investigation continues. Because impeachment isn't the end of the process. It's the first step. There's criminal investigations and charges that come afterward.

You're just lying about basic concepts and procedure. No investigation halts itself halfway and says "okay, that's enough".
    What are they looking for evidence of? This has been going on for years. The original reason for the inquiry has been disproved, why are we having closed door, single party investigations in to whatever they want to investigate? What are they going to find that Mueller could not? Why are you covering up for an investigation in to everything instead of the original argument? This is purely partisan.

IN THE END none of this matters, the senate will not convict no matter what bullshit they try to come up with. All this is doing is helping Trump. This riles up the base and changes none of them to vote for a party putting out the second worst candidate in years, next to Clinton.

Everyone whining that they need to "investigate" more, please explain what they are investigating? The original "reason" for the whole inquiry was a whistleblower that was rendered worthless because of a real transcript instead of second hand knowledge.
    1. Just because you have evidence doesn't mean your investigation is complete. They're talking to tons of new witnesses.

2. The whistleblower was not rendered "worthless", the IG investigated their claims and interviewed first-hand witnesses and found the concerns of the whistleblower to be credible.

3. That's not a transcript/readout, that's based off of notes taken during the call.

So you're pretty much wrong across the board here.

So now it's about whatever they want to try and find...so basically the same as every day since Trump was elected.
    Except there were no House investigations for the first two years, so you're still wrong.

This is fishing and is sad because you actually believe this illusion is an actual process .
    If we believe you, and if we believe Trump is innocent, then why are Republicans so terrified?

Schiff is bringing in sympathetic government officials who hate Trump.
    Trump appointees hate Trump?

Quote Originally Posted by omerome View Post
    Last time I checked, the impeachment inquiry was against the resident of the United States. It's the republicans who for some reason feel that it's wrong to put checks and balances on the head of the Executive Branch and follow the constitution.
    Okay, what are they investigating and why is it only the democratic party who gets to investigate and ask questions? Why are checks and balances allowed to just one party?

I'd understand this from Matt Gaetz if he was only a 4chan troll with an adolescent's understanding of government. But he's a 4chan troll who works in that government. He knows he is being the dumbest motherfucker right now.

You have to really admire the size of the balls on these guys, willing to be so wrong so publicly.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, what are they investigating and why is it only the democratic party who gets to investigate and ask questions? Why are checks and balances allowed to just one party?
    Republicans are in the committees. They can ask questions. Democrats have the majority, they can choose topics. Government 101.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stop listening to Breitbart, they're feeding you lies. Republicans are also on the committees asking questions.

Except...aren't Republicans on the respective committees present for all these interviews?

This has already been refuted multiple times. Republicans are present and capable of asking questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    This is complete horseshit.

The House isn't voting on Articles of Impeachment right now, to begin with.
    That's all that needs to be said ATM really.

Can I ask a question?

Where do you get your information from?

The last several posts I've read from you read like some Alternate Earth Novel, as though you are seeing the opposite of everything that has actually happened?

I mean it's not like Fox News or anything, it's just always and consistently off/wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    1. Just because you have evidence doesn't mean your investigation is complete. They're talking to tons of new witnesses.

2. The whistleblower was not rendered "worthless", the IG investigated their claims and interviewed first-hand witnesses and found the concerns of the whistleblower to be credible.

3. That's not a transcript/readout, that's based off of notes taken during the call.

So you're pretty much wrong across the board here.

Except there were no House investigations for the first two years, so you're still wrong.

If we believe you, and if we believe Trump is innocent, then why are Republicans so terrified?

Trump appointees hate Trump?
    If the whistleblower is credible, why is he not testifying? Why is it only one party allowed to ask questions? Who is terrified? This is fishing, they have nothing to impeach on and are just continuing to just get anything they can because they still can't accept that they lost. This is all about the fact that they have no way of beating him in an election, the NYT reiterated that today and even a congressman said they have to impeach because they can not beat him. That is all this is, their only chance. You can pretend all of this means something, but impeachment , if brought, which it won't, will never pass in t he senate. This is all a sham to try and keep people doubting. Please tell me you really honestly think the senate would impeach him.

10+ Year Old Account
    What are they looking for evidence of?
    High crimes and misdemeanors by the President of the United States. And all ancillary investigations into related officials and associates that come out of that.

This is what impeachment inquiries are always about.

This has been going on for years.
    The inquiry was initiated on September 24th.

So not only not "years", but literally, "not quite a full month, yet'.

You're lying.

The original reason for the inquiry has been disproved,
    This is also a flat-out, blatant lie.

why are we having closed door, single party investigations in to whatever they want to investigate? What are they going to find that Mueller could not? Why are you covering up for an investigation in to everything instead of the original argument? This is purely partisan.
    This impeachment inquiry has next to nothing to do with the Mueller Report, and there is no direct connection between the two investigations. Again; you're lying. The Mueller Report was looking into entirely different issues than the current impeachment inquiry is.

IN THE END none of this matters, the senate will not convict no matter what bullshit they try to come up with.
    For someone who was just making up bullshit to condemn the inquiry as "purely partisan", it's blatant and shameless hypocrisy for you to suggest the Senate will be purely partisan in their own portion of the impeachment proceedings, and that their blind partisanship is a good thing in your view.

All this is doing is helping Trump. This riles up the base and changes none of them to vote for a party putting out the second worst candidate in years, next to Clinton.
    Trump's base gets riled up when a 16 year old is angry about climate change, or when a black football player kneels during the anthem. They're practically permanently "riled".

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Except...aren't Republicans on the respective committees present for all these interviews?
    Was going to say, are people forgetting there are Republicans in Congressional as well?

Dem Majority =/= all remaining Republicans kicked out of Congress.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Casterbridge View Post
    Can I ask a question?

The last several posts I've read from you read like some Alternate Earth Novel, as though you are seeing the opposite of everything that has actually happened?

I mean it's not like Fox News or anything, it's just always and consistently off/wrong?
    Yup - same with how he claims it's only Democrats investigating, when Congress also has plenty of Republicans in it as well. >_<

Quote Originally Posted by Casterbridge View Post
    Can I ask a question?

So it's alternative facts that they hold closed door testimony while keeping Republican members like say, Matt Gaetz out of the hearing. Prove me wrong, I proved you wrong with an example, prove me wrong.

Herald of the Titans DocSavageFan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    I've never seen someone so willingly reject reality before.
    And what "reality" is that pray tell?
    "Never get on the bad side of small minded people who have a little power." - Evelyn (Gifted)

10+ Year Old Account
    So it's alternative facts that they hold closed door testimony while keeping Republican members like say, Matt Gaetz out of the hearing. Prove me wrong, I proved you wrong with an example, prove me wrong.
    Gaetz isn't a member of the committees that are meeting. He has no right to be there.

There are other Republicans who are on said committees, and are in the room where that testimony is being given.

You're lying about the facts.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    And what "reality" is that pray tell?
    That you think there's more than one says so, so much.

Are you seriously asking what are they investigating? Come on, dude. Stop being disingenuous.

Also, why do you think only the Democratic party gets to investigate and ask questions. They have held hearings where several officials who have shown their willingness to share what they have witnessed and have testified to Congress - which means Democrats and Republicans are represented. It's not just a bunch of Democrats in these rooms.

If the Republicans would stop trying to protect the resident and instead protect the Constitution, maybe things can get done in a positive way for our country, but their blatant partisanship and lack of spine is being displayed for everyone to see.
    Looking for <Good Quotes for Signature>.