The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post
    You know what's funny with this Dragon stuff?

As told by our favourite Voidblob: "The vassal of life disguises treachery. Beware the eyes of green."

Wouldn't you call Alexstraza vassal of life?
    But her eyes don't match. If we're taking that as literal "green eyes."

Green eyes is normally a trait of the Green flight, though, which is aligned with the Emerald Dream, which is aligned with Life.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    No amount of people claiming you see everything revealed on WoWhead right after can take away from the great feeling of making a delicious dinner and watching the leaks live and knowing you are among the first people to see it.
    People saying it's the same are silly, it's like saying the highlights are the same as watching a sports event.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post
    You know what's funny with this Dragon stuff?

As told by our favourite Voidblob: "The vassal of life disguises treachery. Beware the eyes of green."

Wouldn't you call Alexstraza vassal of life?
    Also five keys, we thought during legion either pillars or dragonflights, but looks more like dragonflights now (unless we missed what it was)
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    Tinkers, Dark Rangers and Necromancers... are all specs of a single class. Would you play it?
    Yes, I would.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    If we go that way, then how about this. Reaper from Overwatch and Demon Hunters in Diablo 3 share many similarities to Sylvanas and her Dark Rangers both in cinematics and ingame.

Given how relevant Sylvanas is in the story, it is almost confirmed that Blizz has concentrated influences about that theme.

I'd like to think that way, but cross-game lore references don't work even within Blizz. Also the Dota Dragon Knight is a fanmade concept, not lore-based.
    darkranger is way more of a stretch than a dragon knight kind of thing, drakonid/talongguard/dragonsworn, do exist in wow universe, the extension of their abilities is up to blizzard.

i for one don't want more classes exclusive to fucking elves and necromancer sounds way cooler.

as far as we have of dark ranger is some ranger with dark powers, like dark arrow, Sylvanas is different because she is a banshee, this class would be another undead one, and rly sounds lame compared to other the other 2 imo.

Stop posting Taylor Songs! My Black Metal playlists on Spotify get all messed up^^

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    But her eyes don't match. If we're taking that as literal "green eyes."

Green eyes is normally a trait of the Green flight, though, which is aligned with the Emerald Dream, which is aligned with Life.
    Ysera’s daughter did seem pretty hopeless and desperate.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    darkranger is way more of a stretch than a dragon knight kind of thing, drakonod/tlongguard/dragonsworn, do exist in wow universe, the extension of their abilities is up to blizzard.

i for one don't want more classes exclusive to fucking elves,and necromancer sounds way cooler.

as far as we have of dark ranger is some ranger with dark powers, like dark arrow, Sylvanas is different because she is a banshee, this class would be another undead one, and rly sounds lame compared to other 2.
    I agree with Elf exclusive not being a good idea and I think Dark Ranger won't be exclusive to Elves. I also believe the race will not be undead in the same way DK is undead. Something closer to Void Elves or specters maybe?

Like it has been mentioned already, it could include Necromancer in it as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Atticon View Post
    I just thought of a connection between Death/Undeath and the Dragonflights.
    Galakrond.
    https://www.icy-veins.com/forums/top...80-datamining/

Maps
    Galakrond's Fall
    Galakrond's Fall got an updated map in BFA, I don't think it was ever used.

I'm sure Galakrond will be used as a combination of Wrath and Cataclysm themeing. Maybe Sylvanas will raise it because she's acting Lich King-y lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    https://www.icy-veins.com/forums/top...80-datamining/

I'm sure Galakrond will be used as a combination of Wrath and Cataclysm themeing. Maybe Sylvanas will raise it.
    She needs her own Sindragosa if she is to make it as Lich Queen.

Quote Originally Posted by Atticon View Post
    I just thought of a connection between Death/Undeath and the Dragonflights.
    Galakrond.
    Well he was also the first able to raise the dead if I remember correctly

7+ Year Old Account
    I agree with Elf exclusive not being a good idea and I think Dark Ranger won't be exclusive to Elves. I also believe the race will not be undead in the same way DK is undead. Something closer to Void Elves or specters maybe?
    every dark ranger is an undead and elf, not even sure if Nathanos is rly a dark ranger and not just normal ranger, knowing blizzard they would do the same mistake with DH, there is dark rangers in the hunter class hall and one blood elf wannabe dark ranger talking edgy things, i believe it would be bette a full 4 spec about this, so you could add the fantasy of shadow hunters as well, DR s standalone i can't see working nd being cool, even if they cut to be just melee and a ranged dps.

Like it has been mentioned already, it could include Necromancer in it as well.
    maybe, Necromancer class with DR spec, i think this way could work too, since the DR in WC kinda invoke some undeads as the effect of dark arrow, but personally, it a bit "meh" to me, i always find the concept of shadow hunter more

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post

I'm sure Galakrond will be used as a combination of Wrath and Cataclysm themeing. Maybe Sylvanas will raise it because she's acting Lich King-y lately.
    totally forgot that shit, and i remember being hyped back then

if THE bolvar raise him as a undead of fire too, it would be nasty, im imagining the trailer, yek.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikutse View Post
    Stop posting Taylor Songs! My Black Metal playlists on Spotify get all messed up^^
    Oh c'mon, they share a lot in common.

Long hair, too much makeup, silly outfits, melodramatic lyrics.

Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    Oh c'mon, they share a lot in common.

Long hair, too much makeup, silly outfits, melodramatic lyrics.
    You have a point there...

She needs her own Sindragosa if she is to make it as Lich Queen.
    I find it unlikely she'd possess the power to raise Galakrond. I know she's gotten buffed significantly recently, but the Lich King couldn't do it himself so I find it unlikely she could, even now.

starting to look like razor's bullshit.

but, it is only 11:45 in california, so maybe it'll be much later.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    every dark ranger is an undead and elf, not even sure if Nathanos is rly a dark ranger and not just normal ranger, knowing blizzard they would do the same mistake with DH, there is dark rangers in the hunter class hall and one blood elf wannabe dark ranger talking edgy things, i believe it would be bette a full 4 spec about this, so you could add the fantasy of shadow hunters as well, DR s standalone i can't see working nd being cool, even if they cut to be just melee and a ranged dps.
    I believe Dark Ranger is currently at the same stage as DK was back in Warcraft III. As soon as Arthas became the Lich King and raised many champions across all races, he raised a new breed of DKs. Those became playable.

Before that, one could argue that DKs were either Human only or a special condition like Gorefiend and his pals.

My speculation lies in Sylvanas doing the same thing after 8.3 and evolving the DR concept into something fresh and playable.

Quote Originally Posted by GrimReaper673 View Post
    I find it unlikely she'd possess the power to raise Galakrond. I know she's gotten buffed significantly recently, but the Lich King couldn't do it himself so I find it unlikely she could, even now.
    Besides, I think of her more as a "Reaper" rather than an Undead commander like the LK is.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Serenity River View Post
    Nathanos has been training up a lot more to Diversify the Rangers from being only Elven women, There's also:
    They definitely aren't going down the Demon Hunter path. We could as well have it for every race much like DK was back in Wrath or so I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by GrimReaper673 View Post
    I'm pretty sure they could have Sylvanas do it as a throwback, as well as a way to show off Muehzala (or whoever her master is) in the opening.