Quote Originally Posted by Skreeves View Post
    I am almost certain I know what razor is "leaking" and I say that as someone with absolutely no contacts or any more ideas what is going to come.

It's the BlizzCon goodie bag.

They always are revealed before BlizzCon and especially sibce you can actually them for the last couple years they will have to show them off. Today would be a prime day to do it, especially when they open it for sale now and it would arrive before/on BlizzCon. Whatever is in there will probably have something we can make some conclussion from.
    Oooh good call. We still haven't gotten the goodie bag or the remaining rewards for ticket holders.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    It's also fun how we are roughly a week away from the announcement and we are all eager for a leak as if we are ages away from the announcement. xD
    But that's the fun. Figuring it all out before it becomes official. The detective work. And we don't have much time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    Monks are the most unpopular class, I'm not sure they are going to do another non-hero class.
    Actually based on raw numbers, Demon Hunters are. Additionally, the Death Knight population is dropping like a rock.

Oh look! The one post leaker appeared.

Monks are the most unpopular class, I'm not sure they are going to do another non-hero class.
    He's just pointing to Tinkers.

what if blizz intentionally held up from showing anything today knowing that if they did razors leak would be proven true lol

Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    He most recently said:
    He's not saying today will be Blizzcon related. He's replying to someone saying he's staying alive until Blizzcon and sarcasticly saying he's staying alive for today. If something happens, it doesn't mean it has to be about Blizzcon.

However, if nothing happens, then he's a flop.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Actually based on raw numbers, Demon Hunters are. Additionally, the Death Knight population is dropping like a rock.
    At 120, there are more DHs than 7 other classes. DK is 2nd lowest but Monk is dead last.

Source: realmpop.

Raw numbers, monks are the lowest, at least according to this site.

http://www.warcraftrealms.com/census.php

Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post
    Oh look! The one post leaker appeared.
    In case you mean me: I literally said I am not a leaker and have no clue. It's just an educated guess that it's the Goodie Bag and it's something any fake leaker can say "Wednesday will have some treat" necause you can assume the Goodie Bag will come at some point.

10+ Year Old Account
    At 120, there are more DHs than 7 other classes. DK is 2nd lowest but Monk is dead last.

Source: realmpop.
    Like I said, based on raw numbers, not arbitrary level points.

Quote Originally Posted by letssee View Post
    what if blizz intentionally held up from showing anything today knowing that if they did razors leak would be proven true lol
    possible, but im guessing thats not how blizzards workflow pans out, things are planned in advance and expected to rollout on certain times, them delaying a build for something maybe 5% tops of the playerbase saw is veryyyyyyy unlikely

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Now now folks don't badger Razor too hard.

He might show up and try to smooth talk out of this saying his source said the treat was delayed to next Wednesday. And then the no avatar this month accounts will declare he's still totally right on everything.
    I think he will not even show up to explain why anything happened today.

Every number site shows pretty much the same.

Based on that alone, I seriously doubt Blizz is going for a class that makes Monk look serious and appeals to the severely underplayed midget races.

10+ Year Old Account

That site excludes levels 1-20.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skreeves View Post
    In case you mean me: I literally said I am not a leaker and have no clue. It's just an educated guess that it's the Goodie Bag and it's something any fake leaker can say "Wednesday will have some treat" necause you can assume the Goodie Bag will come at some point.
    It'd be a good guess. Seems to fail to live up to his bar, though. He's said this will be a big deal.

I'm inclined to believe the folks who said he probably guessed the last PTR build before Blizzcon would be today, and was betting on something big being in it (which it turns out there was, he just botched the date).
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Murthag View Post
    I think he will not even show up to explain why anything happened today.
    Seems that way. Also I'm a bit afraid we might get an unclear leak on the day of Blizzcon, which pretty much counts as no leak at all since we will be hours away from the announcement.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    1-20s deserve to be excluded. Honestly when I look at that site I usually exclude everyone below 110 because that's gonna give you a lot of abandoned alts.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

since 1-20 is irrelevent, thats a good cool.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Don't feed him. He'll just keep moving goalposts on you and jerking it to his Tinker concept. Keep that shit outta this thread.