Quote Originally Posted by Mrpms View Post
    World of Warcraft: Time Lost

Bfa epilogue: N'Zoth defeated but his plan in corrupting Nozdormu, turning him into Murozond is successful. Infinite Dragonflight trying to corrupt the timeline.
    Wouldn't someone have noticed this in all the 8.3 afterfight text? lmao

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Serenity River View Post
    I honestly like it, I doubt it will happen because it seems too good to be true.
    Seems likely, but i dont want it because it lacks a world revamp. I just want a world revamp so badly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shadow Hunters have nothing to do with Elven Rangers.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Just had a thought.
    What are the odds of the remaining races getting heritage armor when 9.0 launches. As in Blizzard simply putting in the work at the beginning of the expansion to finish the remainders instead of spreading them out over the entire expansion?

Only hiccup i could see is that it would be a fairly large chunk of extra high-quality armor being made on top of all the transmog we would normally get.
    Seems low considering the character revamps started in WoD and only last patch did Worgen and Goblins finally get their much-needed update.

I can see Heritage Armor being something that trickles into the next expansion and maybe even to the one after that.

Bfa epilogue: N'Zoth defeated but his plan in corrupting Nozdormu, turning him into Murozond is successful. Infinite Dragonflight trying to corrupt the timeline.

Main Plot: Stopping the Infinite Dragonflight from destroying the timelines. B-Plot (the) Bolvar losing control of scourge, Sylvanas likely to blame.

Dragon Isles is the main hub. New zones consist of different points in Azeroth's history. Ogrim's last stand at Blackrock Spire, War of the Shifting Sands in Silithus, Scourge invasion of Quel'Thalas, Battle of the Alterac Mountains during the Troll Wars, Lei Shen's Conquest of Pandaria

Level squish to 55, 60 max level. Legacy system added. Class specific talent tree remains, new legacy tree allows additional customization with a new multispec talent tree.

Essence of the Flights - New powerful Artifact Trinket. Assist the different Dragon Flights on the Dragon Isles and throughout time variants to unlock new powerful, scaling abilities based on the power of the flights. Red, Blue, Bronze, Green, Black, Chromatic, Twilight, and Infinite essences available to be unlocked and switched any time out of combat.

New Class - Rangers
    3 specs: Dark Ranger, Farstrider, Shadow Hunter
    Dark Ranger - DPS class, ranged damage powerful shadow magic abilities
    Farstrider - Evasion tank dual wield with high mobility.
    Shadow Hunter - DPS healer, uses damaging spells go leech health to the party
    New ability spender mechanic - Striding. Movement and movement abilities replenish Striding, keeping the Ranger constantly on the offensive.

5 Dungeons, 1 raid at launch. Raid is battling alongside the Scourge to reach the Sunwell. Six bosses, including Sylvanas(alive), High Priest Liadrin, Grand Magister Belo'vir and Anasterian Sunstrider.

9.1 - Rebellion of Zin-Azshari
    Pre-Sundering Zin-Azshari and Queen Azshara's empire at it's full might. Long multi-chain story of Night Elf Rebellion against Queen Azshara as she tries to summon Sargeras into Azeroth. Azshara (Naga) is trying to rewrite the past to keep her empire. 1 new raid, 9 bosses including both Azshara (Naga and Highborne), Xavius and Deathwing.

9.2 The Black Empire
    Travel back to the height of the power of the Old Gods. Fight alongside Titanforged to stop N'Zoth's final plan from coming together. 1 dungeon, 2 raids (4 boss and 7 boss).

9.3 Aspects of Azeroth
    Murozond trying to stop creation of the Dragon Aspects. Sylvanas attempting to control Galakrond and his ability undead abilities. Dragonblight zone and 1 raid, 11 bosses.

Cinematic Teaser: Bronze Proto Drake shown in Storm Peaks trying to escape an unseen threat. Nozdormu narrates the burden of his flight, forever lost in time. Proto-Drake is seen warping into different time periods, showing flashes of the new zones and raids. Nozdormu explains he is tired of watching the same mistakes us mortals make. Proto-Drake warps to the Dragon Isle, seemingly safe until he starts to violently turn into an Infinite drake. Camera pans to show it was Murozond was the one chasing the drake. Murozond tells that everything comes to an end, even time. Logo of World of Warcraft: Time Lost.
    That's actually decent.

10+ Year Old Account
    B-Plot (the) Bolvar losing control of scourge, Sylvanas likely to blame.
    Gave me a chuckle. I like how even a serious leak attempt such as this one has the courtesy to address The Bolvar by his proper name.

Main Plot: Stopping the Infinite Dragonflight from destroying the timelines. B-Plot (the) Bolvar losing control of scourge, Sylvanas likely to blame.

Dragon Isles is the main hub. New zones consist of different points in Azeroth's history. Ogrim's last stand at Blackrock Spire, War of the Shifting Sands in Silithus, Scourge invasion of Quel'Thalas, Battle of the Alterac Mountains during the Troll Wars, Lei Shen's Conquest of Pandaria

Level squish to 55, 60 max level. Legacy system added. Class specific talent tree remains, new legacy tree allows additional customization with a new multispec talent tree.

Essence of the Flights - New powerful Artifact Trinket. Assist the different Dragon Flights on the Dragon Isles and throughout time variants to unlock new powerful, scaling abilities based on the power of the flights. Red, Blue, Bronze, Green, Black, Chromatic, Twilight, and Infinite essences available to be unlocked and switched any time out of combat.

New Class - Rangers
    3 specs: Dark Ranger, Farstrider, Shadow Hunter
    Dark Ranger - DPS class, ranged damage powerful shadow magic abilities
    Farstrider - Evasion tank dual wield with high mobility.
    Shadow Hunter - DPS healer, uses damaging spells go leech health to the party
    New ability spender mechanic - Striding. Movement and movement abilities replenish Striding, keeping the Ranger constantly on the offensive.

5 Dungeons, 1 raid at launch. Raid is battling alongside the Scourge to reach the Sunwell. Six bosses, including Sylvanas(alive), High Priest Liadrin, Grand Magister Belo'vir and Anasterian Sunstrider.

9.1 - Rebellion of Zin-Azshari
    Pre-Sundering Zin-Azshari and Queen Azshara's empire at it's full might. Long multi-chain story of Night Elf Rebellion against Queen Azshara as she tries to summon Sargeras into Azeroth. Azshara (Naga) is trying to rewrite the past to keep her empire. 1 new raid, 9 bosses including both Azshara (Naga and Highborne), Xavius and Deathwing.

9.2 The Black Empire
    Travel back to the height of the power of the Old Gods. Fight alongside Titanforged to stop N'Zoth's final plan from coming together. 1 dungeon, 2 raids (4 boss and 7 boss).

9.3 Aspects of Azeroth
    Murozond trying to stop creation of the Dragon Aspects. Sylvanas attempting to control Galakrond and his ability undead abilities. Dragonblight zone and 1 raid, 11 bosses.

Cinematic Teaser: Bronze Proto Drake shown in Storm Peaks trying to escape an unseen threat. Nozdormu narrates the burden of his flight, forever lost in time. Proto-Drake is seen warping into different time periods, showing flashes of the new zones and raids. Nozdormu explains he is tired of watching the same mistakes us mortals make. Proto-Drake warps to the Dragon Isle, seemingly safe until he starts to violently turn into an Infinite drake. Camera pans to show it was Murozond was the one chasing the drake. Murozond tells that everything comes to an end, even time. Logo of World of Warcraft: Time Lost.

at least there are no tinkers

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Okay. For two months, so it can be seen on new posts after the return.
    Deal. Should be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Murthag View Post
    at least there are no tinkers
    The bronze flight are tinkering... with TIME.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    You're no fun.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    I snickered.

Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    Oh my god...

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Okay. For two months, so it can be seen on new posts after the return.

Oh if only. If we get a villain like Hades, a zone like Il Mheg or the Tempest, classes like the 5.0 ninja, or a soundtrack like that.....oh maaan.
    Way I see it, getting a villain like Hades starts with getting allies like the Scions. And if you ask me that's where WoW's story has been steadily falling apart at the seams.

WoW has a revolving door cast of legacy heroes at this point. Ysera shows up just to die, Khadgar is around a full expansion and then just vanishes, Jaina fucks off every other patch to do who knows what, even Talanji and Talia have by this point been given the boot as major characters in favor of Magni and Wrathion, who will probably get the boot in 9.0 in favor of someone else.

You can't have a strong villain without allies that you care about to play off of. FF14 fans would pitch a riot if any (more) of their allies died, WoW player are actively begging for most of their allies to die.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

What's your point?

Quote Originally Posted by GrimReaper673 View Post
    What's your point?
    That it's not Tinkers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimReaper673 View Post
    What's your point?
    That you can immediately tell that leak is BS.

You're welcome.

That you can immediately tell that leak is BS.

You're welcome.
    *whispers* I think we all knew that already.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, the terrible name aside, I really like this leak. Another time travel expansion would be a ballsy move from Blizzard, but these are all events that I would love to see unfold within the game instead of just reading about them in the lore. I wanna see Queen Azshara's empire at its peak, I wanna see the Scourge invade Quel'Thalas, I wanna see the Troll Wars of the old days, and the War of the Shifting Sands. These are all great story material.

Quote Originally Posted by WaitingForBlizzcon View Post
    Says Shadochi at the end of page 150...
    Shoo. Length discussions assume default page length, i.e. 20 posts.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Posting here as well since some users here enjoy WC3R hypetrains as much as I do

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Shoo. Length discussions assume default page length, i.e. 20 posts.
    no, never.
    40 POSTS PER PAGE MASTERRACE UNITE!

10+ Year Old Account
    Anything interesting today?