5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lostsoup View Post
    It's a retail build.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lostsoup View Post
    From the sounds of that tweet it's just stubborn bugfixes.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

please consider that blizzard kinda open up void ranger as a thing and cant say that the info we got so far supports alliance getting dark ranger
    dont forget that the night elf dark ranger is pretty confirmed to join undeads becus they say elune left them

dark ranger seems more possible for horde
    but alliance still have void ranger they can use to point on again with lore
    consider faction with the classes
    i am not saying dark ranger cant work as a class just not sure it gona work for alliance at all
    and the direction tyrande is going
    and i am still not sure abut what elune lore is but if it get explored in the next expansion who knows

so far class wise i am not sure abut ranger but fine wuld not be first time i see them put stuff together
    tinker and necromancer seems possible aswell DK is to simlair to lich king so necromancer can kinda go its own direction

i cant say i think bard based on D&D and FF gona work since that meens ranger thing wuld be pointless so that meens bard needs to be based around the rock band stuff and evolved as its own class with music weapon even panderia can support with rock guitar attacking with strings and engineering making your guitar shot sounds waves who knows but need more lore on it so cant see it so far

dragonsworn i gona idmit wuld be wierd if it is gona be based on all the diffrent dragons since they all got their own element it seems and if you gona have all of them....
    i wuld say its better to be based around chromie then the sand stuff and time stuff wuld be better

on the final note teriz vote poll thing is useless topic since it did not have no classes, 4th spec and something else as a option on the vote poll

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyMagicc View Post
    It's a retail build.
    You're right. Dang.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrpms View Post
    World of Warcraft: Time Lost

Bfa epilogue: N'Zoth defeated but his plan in corrupting Nozdormu, turning him into Murozond is successful. Infinite Dragonflight trying to corrupt the timeline.

Main Plot: Stopping the Infinite Dragonflight from destroying the timelines. B-Plot (the) Bolvar losing control of scourge, Sylvanas likely to blame.

Dragon Isles is the main hub. New zones consist of different points in Azeroth's history. Ogrim's last stand at Blackrock Spire, War of the Shifting Sands in Silithus, Scourge invasion of Quel'Thalas, Battle of the Alterac Mountains during the Troll Wars, Lei Shen's Conquest of Pandaria

Level squish to 55, 60 max level. Legacy system added. Class specific talent tree remains, new legacy tree allows additional customization with a new multispec talent tree.

Essence of the Flights - New powerful Artifact Trinket. Assist the different Dragon Flights on the Dragon Isles and throughout time variants to unlock new powerful, scaling abilities based on the power of the flights. Red, Blue, Bronze, Green, Black, Chromatic, Twilight, and Infinite essences available to be unlocked and switched any time out of combat.

New Class - Rangers
    3 specs: Dark Ranger, Farstrider, Shadow Hunter
    Dark Ranger - DPS class, ranged damage powerful shadow magic abilities
    Farstrider - Evasion tank dual wield with high mobility.
    Shadow Hunter - DPS healer, uses damaging spells go leech health to the party
    New ability spender mechanic - Striding. Movement and movement abilities replenish Striding, keeping the Ranger constantly on the offensive.

5 Dungeons, 1 raid at launch. Raid is battling alongside the Scourge to reach the Sunwell. Six bosses, including Sylvanas(alive), High Priest Liadrin, Grand Magister Belo'vir and Anasterian Sunstrider.

9.1 - Rebellion of Zin-Azshari
    Pre-Sundering Zin-Azshari and Queen Azshara's empire at it's full might. Long multi-chain story of Night Elf Rebellion against Queen Azshara as she tries to summon Sargeras into Azeroth. Azshara (Naga) is trying to rewrite the past to keep her empire. 1 new raid, 9 bosses including both Azshara (Naga and Highborne), Xavius and Deathwing.

9.2 The Black Empire
    Travel back to the height of the power of the Old Gods. Fight alongside Titanforged to stop N'Zoth's final plan from coming together. 1 dungeon, 2 raids (4 boss and 7 boss).

9.3 Aspects of Azeroth
    Murozond trying to stop creation of the Dragon Aspects. Sylvanas attempting to control Galakrond and his ability undead abilities. Dragonblight zone and 1 raid, 11 bosses.

Cinematic Teaser: Bronze Proto Drake shown in Storm Peaks trying to escape an unseen threat. Nozdormu narrates the burden of his flight, forever lost in time. Proto-Drake is seen warping into different time periods, showing flashes of the new zones and raids. Nozdormu explains he is tired of watching the same mistakes us mortals make. Proto-Drake warps to the Dragon Isle, seemingly safe until he starts to violently turn into an Infinite drake. Camera pans to show it was Murozond was the one chasing the drake. Murozond tells that everything comes to an end, even time. Logo of World of Warcraft: Time Lost.
    Very interesting story. My only issue is that the class, which is mix of troll and elf themes, seems a bit too far-fetched.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

New continent: Dragon Isles

Islands formed around a malfunctioning Titan facility; some are in the water, others require flight to reach. Direct connection to various planes; Titans hoped to understand how different energies impact Azeroth. Violate energies spread out into the world from it; PCs fight to restore balance to Isles against Death and the Light.

Light-Infused Island: Former forest zone, turned into a crystal desert environment due to overabundance of the Light. Fallen Vulpera homeland.

Undead Dragons: Former members of the Dragonflights, they discovered the true origins of Dragonkind and want to restore Dragon dominance through undeath.

Dragon worshiping Troll tribes and Arabic-themed humans who worship dragons and death.

Ethereal megadungeon.

Lvl squish: 1-65, 120 becomes the new 60.

Dragonsworn: War orphans/survivors adopted by Alexstraza. Black (Mid-Ranged Tank), Red/Green (Heal), Bronze/Blue (Ranged Dps)

Class Quests: New “War Campaign”. Class unique questlines that grant cosmetic options and transmogs.

Dragon Partner: Reworked Artifact Power. Raise your own welpling, feeding it draconic power as you travel the Isles. Max level flying mount; customization options through various activities.

Warfronts: Heroic Warfront difficulty now baseline. Allied army and enemy army changes with weekly reset – no contributions. Rotating Warfront location; an experimental aerial warfront with overhauled flight combat. Dynamic enemy that changes units and champion mobs based on raid composition and actions. Planned allied armies: Illidari (Black Harvest support), Ebon Blade, Mag’har (Goblin Support), Dark Iron (Mechagnome support).

Shadow Walking: Reworked Island Expeditions. Travel into Shadowland versions of previous locations, with bodyguards comprised of fallen friends and former enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    Hm. Odd that it was covered.

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    A toast to my fellow men of culture

Cheers! Same compliment applies to @Serenity River as well!

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeaaaaahhhh I'm calling garbage on that one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm... I wonder what that could entail.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayrenn View Post
    New continent: Dragon Isles

Islands formed around a malfunctioning Titan facility; some are in the water, others require flight to reach. Direct connection to various planes; Titans hoped to understand how different energies impact Azeroth. Violate energies spread out into the world from it; PCs fight to restore balance to Isles against Death and the Light.

Light-Infused Island: Former forest zone, turned into a crystal desert environment due to overabundance of the Light. Fallen Vulpera homeland.

Undead Dragons: Former members of the Dragonflights, they discovered the true origins of Dragonkind and want to restore Dragon dominance through undeath.

Dragon worshiping Troll tribes and Arabic-themed humans who worship dragons and death.

Ethereal megadungeon.

Lvl squish: 1-65, 120 becomes the new 60.

Dragonsworn: War orphans/survivors adopted by Alexstraza. Black (Mid-Ranged Tank), Red/Green (Heal), Bronze/Blue (Ranged Dps)

Class Quests: New “War Campaign”. Class unique questlines that grant cosmetic options and transmogs.

Dragon Partner: Reworked Artifact Power. Raise your own welpling, feeding it draconic power as you travel the Isles. Max level flying mount; customization options through various activities.

Warfronts: Heroic Warfront difficulty now baseline. Allied army and enemy army changes with weekly reset – no contributions. Rotating Warfront location; an experimental aerial warfront with overhauled flight combat. Dynamic enemy that changes units and champion mobs based on raid composition and actions. Planned allied armies: Illidari (Black Harvest support), Ebon Blade, Mag’har (Goblin Support), Dark Iron (Mechagnome support).

Shadow Walking: Reworked Island Expeditions. Travel into Shadowland versions of previous locations, with bodyguards comprised of fallen friends and former enemies.
    Sounds a lot like Twil’s.

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    Hmm... I wonder what that could entail.
    I'm gonna guess DK+Dragonflight shenanigans.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm gonna guess DK+Dragonflight shenanigans.
    What I find interesting is they seem to have replaced the dragonshrines with something WIP and also purged all the dragon bones. Maybe Galakrond is important somehow after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    What I find interesting is they seem to have replaced the dragonshrines with something WIP and also purged all the dragon bones. Maybe Galakrond is important somehow after all.
    Or he was just covered up naturally when The Bolvar took over the Scourge. I’m just curious about why we’d need to see that. And apparently, we didn’t need to.
    Last edited by draugril; 2019-10-23 at 08:54 PM.

What even is a midrange tank?

So 1 more hour and its Thursday for EU people.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Well if Sylvanas wants lots of death, a Galakrond sized Frost Wyrm would certainly do the trick.

Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post
    What even is a midrange tank?
    Trooper and Bounty Hunter did that solidly in SWTOR.

Quote Originally Posted by BetoDS View Post
    Necromancers are to DKs what Priests are to Paladins.

Necromancer is more of caster/mage type while DKs are more warrior/weapon oriented. They can co-exist
    There isn't anything thematically or mechanically Necromancerish that wouldn't be a good or welcome addition in the Unholy or Demonology specs with a slightly different coat of paint.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ralilioth View Post
    So 1 more hour and its Thursday for EU people.
    66 minutes to be more specific