Page 1 of 2
LastLast

One thing that grinds my gears

I like classic and eveything, but theres one thing I hate about it. Druid forms models. Is there a way to do a model swap to WotLK model ones?
    Can't stand that retarded "lions" face taurens have lol.

Quote Originally Posted by FAILoZOFF View Post
    I like classic and eveything, but theres one thing I hate about it. Druid forms models. Is there a way to do a model swap to WotLK model ones?
    Not within the rules, no.

#NoChanges #SomeChanges #JustMyChanges

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry, there isn't a way to do it without exposing yourself to being banned.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

I kinda agree with this one. Rolled a druid because I never played one in the early days but that lion face is haunting me at night.

5+ Year Old Account
    While I get what you are saying, I feel like if they changed the models for ANYthing people would cry. I mean they could of just gave us an option to use some of the newer models.

I rolled an orc rogue and I couldn’t find a combination that I didn’t think was hideous, so I know what you’re saying.

But on the other hand, I Really like the absence of super ridiculous mounts, especially that flying shredder.
    Raid bosses will always be very similar so long as encounter design requires DPS to always be pumping 100%.

Big reason I'd like a toggle for newer models, set by default to off. Poor druids.

Horde druids in particular get the short end of the stick. The lion model is literally a windrider head copy-pasted onto a cat body without wings or a scorpion tail. Once I realized it I could never stop seeing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vrinara View Post
    While I get what you are saying, I feel like if they changed the models for ANYthing people would cry. I mean they could of just gave us an option to use some of the newer models.
    WotLK druid forms were made pretty much in style of vanilla really, not even asking for Legion (or w/e 3.0 models were introduced) as these were then redone again and upped their quality but WotLK ones would fit so nicely.
    Other models (player and npc) wouldn't sit so nicely as these were made for different style of graphic.

10+ Year Old Account
    WotLK druid forms were made pretty much in style of vanilla really, not even asking for Legion (or w/e 3.0 models were introduced) as these were then redone again and upped their quality but WotLK ones would fit so nicely.
    Other models (player and npc) wouldn't sit so nicely as these were made for different style of graphic.
    While it IS unfortunate that you are having this issue, it's not like its new or unknown. And it really comes down to who's (if anyone's) changes are worthy to make and are we after vanilla or will we settle for frankenvanilla.

I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    While it IS unfortunate that you are having this issue, it's not like its new or unknown. And it really comes down to who's (if anyone's) changes are worthy to make and are we after vanilla or will we settle for frankenvanilla.
    It is fankenvanilla already anyway, if you didn't notice.

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't notice... not even remotely interested in playing... I AM, however, interested in seeing it remain as close to vanilla as possible.

I didn't notice... not even remotely interested in playing...
    riiight, then why do you even get into discussion about something that has no effects on you
    I AM, however, interested in seeing it remain as close to vanilla as possible.
    thing is... this isn't "vanilla", it's "classic", it really is more of remaster than anything else

10+ Year Old Account
    riiight, then why do you even get into discussion about something that has no effects on you

thing is... this isn't "vanilla", it's "classic", it really is more of remaster than anything else
    Cause I like to see what the vanilla crusaders are crying about this time... Now you expose yourself as only wanting voices that agree with you... /spit... get over it, and get over yourself.

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    How is it a remaster when it's 99% identical to Classic? What do you think is so different?
    Check out my game, Craftsmith, on the Google Play Store!

Now you expose yourself as only wanting voices that agree with you... /spit... get over it, and get over yourself.
    no, no, no... you got it all WRONG, I don't give 2 shts whether you agree or not, you are none and your "opinions" means nothing, rat
    if you didn't notice this thread was made in search of ways to modelswap, not to get your opinion on anything
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKnubbles View Post
    How is it a remaster when it's 99% identical to Classic? What do you think is so different?
    actually its 100% "identical" to classic /s
    to actual vanilla however... not so much XD
    Last edited by FAILoZOFF; 2019-10-24 at 04:11 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    no, no, no... you got it all WRONG, I don't give 2 shts whether you agree or not, you are none and your "opinions" means nothing, rat
    if you didn't notice this threat was made in search of ways to modelswap, not to get your opinion on anything

actually its 100% "identical" to classic /s
    to actual vanilla however... not so much XD
    Except you'd welcome my voice if I agreed with you...

The tragic thing is if you cant convince the people on the fence, or the people that dont care, then you aren't going to succeed in convincing Blizzard to give you what you want.

So, Bless your heart... enjoy your lion faced druid.

You picked the wrong side. Weirdly enough, i think my NE male druid and its forms are better looking in Classic than in Modern. In BFA I hate bear legs and running animation as well as cat face. In Classic the panther is just perfect and bear looks more "werewolfy" feral and dangerous imo.

But Tauren cat form head is notorious to be ugly. This is basically your flying wyvern head.

Some people use dynamic model changing, i saw it on a stream last week, i'm pretty sure it's against the TOS though

That doesnt mean you change it further. Most the changes are just working with the modern client.

- - - Updated - - -

If its a remaster where is the barbershop, guild bank, balance changes, updated models, etc...