Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Fast food is disgusting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana View Post
    These are problematic consequences. So, no, I don't support it, but then again I've got other worries...
    Like your mental state behind all of your political dribble and the choice of your big titty avatar? Yeah, I have worries like that too.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluttershy View Post
    Im super excited, I wish popeyes would also come here.

Its ridiculous how third world countries have wendy's before the UK, which is also a third world country, if not now then very soon.
    Great bait, but you need an avatar. Maybe a furry avatar?

Not a huge fan of them when I did eat fast food. I got the worst case of food poisoning in my wife from Wendy's and I haven't wanted to eat there since.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Baconator is the best fast food burger on the market, don't @ me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    I ate a Baconator from Wendy's once, thought I was gonna have a heart attack during the last bite or two. Would recommend.

As far as pizza, I always forget how great I have it in NJ until I go to other parts of the world or even other parts of the US outside of the NY/NJ region. In seemingly every small town there are one or two great Italian places that make awesome pizza. In bigger towns it's like every other street corner. In the town I live just outside of Princeton I have 3 awesome places within a 5 min drive.
    Agreed. I live kinda down the way from you, 2 Brothers is my SOs favorite but to me it's decent. Me, after working in a small town pizza place as a teen, I'm very particular about my pizza. Visiting family out of state in a major city? Yeah, I'll pass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry for the UK's loss at this news
    Just preface all my posts with "Well, I didn't read the thread, but..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Obi-Wan Kenobi
    You don't need to see any identification.
    This isn't the user you're looking for.
    Move along.
    Fixed a bug allowing Reaper to Shadow Step to unintended locations
    Minor text fixes

Bit early to be doing that with the whole Brexit thing, no?

Would love Taco Bell, Mexican restaurants are too rare here in Ireland and are at extortionate prices...

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy4123 View Post
    Out of all the really large burger chains Wendy's is probably the best and most importantly, consistent with food quality. You can sometimes get a really good whopper from BK but you can also get something that tastes like a shoe.
    Yeah, their food does always taste almost exactly the same. and gives me a consistent time to grease fueled power-shitting.
    O Flora, of the moon, of the dream. O Little ones, O fleeting will of the ancients. Let the hunter be safe. Let them find comfort. And let this dream, their captor, Foretell a pleasant awakening

Quote Originally Posted by mvaliz View Post
    That headline IMO should properly read:

"Wendy's is NOT in the UK already!?"

- - - Updated - - -

BMI calorie restriction for a 300lb person would burn just over 2k calories a day.

Doing basic BMI calculations at your said weight - if you were in your 20s, and were an olympic-level athelete (training very hard physically every day), you'd burn roughly just 2+ of those burgers. "Plenty" is a grooooose overstatement.

Being a WoW Player, I'm thinking you're probably not an olympic-level athlete. ;P

Unless your goal is to fatten up... then you might be on to somethin'! ;P
    >an olympic level athlete only burns 2700 cals

this is the dumbest shit ive ever read, thanks a lot

Quote Originally Posted by Fluttershy View Post
    >an olympic level athlete only burns 2700 cals

this is the dumbest shit ive ever read, thanks a lot
    I was going with the highest "Over exercises" option on the online counters. It was the highest one they went to :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Wendy's isnt the work franchise to get, assuming they stick to standards. Its still fast food but their stuff is fresher than a lot of places, even 'local joints' that people always try to claim are better. Pricey as unless you get the four for four.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post

Would love Taco Bell
    Trust me dude you wouldn't like Taco Bell. Seriously it's the shittiest fast food chain in the US.

Quote Originally Posted by kasuke06 View Post
    Yeah, their food does always taste almost exactly the same. and gives me a consistent time to grease fueled power-shitting.
    Clean your insides out real nice. It's like a colonoscopy prep kit only it tastes good! What's not to love?

Quote Originally Posted by Medium9 View Post
    I have always been curious about this "myth": Is it that they make REALLY spicy things that prompt your bowls to quick-clean, or is it more the kind of "we use barely even still edible ingredients"?

From what I have seen online they're infamous for their... erm, "stimulating" food, but I myself can't begin to reproduce the described effects even when making and eating things that make me sweat on first bite. If it is the latter reason, are there really NO food standards in the US!?
    I don't actually get the poops from eating fast food. Well unless I get food poisoning from it but that's any food. Spicy chicken sandwiches from Carl's Jr will give me spicy butt if I eat more than 1 in a day though. I do have a bowl disease though so that might be why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't wait, hopefully one comes to a place near me

Overrated imo and so is popeyes which is just disgusting imho. Five guys is far better.

Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    Overrated imo and so is popeyes which is just disgusting imho. Five guys is far better.
    You haven't been to the U.S so who are you to judge?. You're giving advice without even trying out either one.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah Five Guys is almost double the price though, seems like it in CA anyways.

I'm not sure if they do it everywhere but it's cool in Idaho because they have tons of crates of potatoes and they tell you exactly what region of Idaho the crate came from. I think most places won't advertise that.
    Last edited by PC2; 2019-10-24 at 08:43 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Medium9 View Post
    I have always been curious about this "myth": Is it that they make REALLY spicy things that prompt your bowls to quick-clean, or is it more the kind of "we use barely even still edible ingredients"?

From what I have seen online they're infamous for their... erm, "stimulating" food, but I myself can't begin to reproduce the described effects even when making and eating things that make me sweat on first bite. If it is the latter reason, are there really NO food standards in the US!?
    Only if you have GI issues. Don't have a gallbladder? Simply eating something greasy can prompt runs to the bathroom. The release of bile is stimulated by eating, bile makes you poop. Without a gallbladder there's no where for the bile to go but out.

Its not normal to have to run to the bathroom as soon as you eat something.

- - - Updated - - -

Five guys is overrated.

$12 for something I make at home?

Resident Cosplay Progressive