Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    Here's another picture. It's pretty infamous.

It was never from 2004, it was from around the time WotLK leaked, so of course they got everything about TBC and WotLK right.
    Wow that is the first time I've ever seen that image. Strange seeing back then that they had intended for us to go fight the Legion on Argus. Also I find it funny that no where on that Warlords of Draenor was ever included as an idea.
    #TeamNecromancer #TeamDragonIsles

Here's another picture. It's pretty infamous.

It was never from 2004, it was from around the time WotLK leaked, so of course they got everything about TBC and WotLK right.
    Thanks for providing better screenshot! No idea why mine was screwed up in the link

Quote Originally Posted by TheProphetLord View Post
    Wow that is the first time I've ever seen that image. Strange seeing back then that they had intended for us to go fight the Legion on Argus. Also I find it funny that no where on that Warlords of Draenor was ever included as an idea.
    It's fake.

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    Now I can post this gem as well.

Every time I see this it just sends me. Hindsight is truly a marvellous thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jericho21 View Post
    Check around next Wed for any new ones.
    it is wednesday and there is no new trademarks

Not really a leak but this is what I guessed on August 17th 2016, before BFA was announced. In fact, Legion was days away of coming out.

Let's see if I get something right on EX8!

10+ Year Old Account
    Azshara is still technically alive and well Void Lords can sent out as many Old Gods as they want. Burning Legion is already done though(At least Sargeras's original vision for it).
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Azshara is still technically alive and well Void Lords can sent out as many Old Gods as they want. Burning Legion is already done though(At least Sargeras's original vision for it).
    Azshara is mostly dealt with. She won't come back as an end of raid boss and her main domain, Nazjatar, is also dealt with.
    I made it before Legion even came out as I said. But I still think we didn't see the end of the Burning Legion.

Just hoping I at least get the Bolvar part right for EX8.

Quote Originally Posted by karzal View Post
    How did I miss this... The screenshot actually looks quite legit... we'll see what gets revealed at blizzcon, but I'm liking this so far.
    anyone can do that btw on a private server, takes 2 minutes, rp private servers do it all the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    Azshara is mostly dealt with. She won't come back as an end of raid boss and her main domain, Nazjatar, is also dealt with.
    I made it before Legion even came out as I said. But I still think we didn't see the end of the Burning Legion.

Just hoping I at least get the Bolvar part right for EX8.
    Azshara is alive though, she is going to be relevant again in the future, it wouldn't be hte first time we'd fight the same boss in a raid again(Archimonde, Kil'Jaeden, Ragnaros).
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    Gonna drop this here for future referrence

https://imgur.com/a/0isO9sG

My favourite leak so far. Mainly because it speaks of a world revamp and because the supposed "developer" is so proud of the work (which would mean I can get my hopes high for it if it were real). I like the direction and new features as well. Sadly some things from it were already proved wrong :/ Like the Worgen and Goblin heritage armor. Also this was a part of it at some point:

OT: I love how people dismiss everything saying "BLIZZARD WOULD NEVER" and then it happens xD I was there in the leak/speculation threads for MoP, WoD, Legion and BFA. We're probably gonna get leaks about 4th specs and Fire DKs soon (because of the datamined Blade items) and whether the leaks are real or fake, I will happily cross my fingers for Blizzard to actually make it happen so I can play a Zandalari Fire DK. I literally cried when I saw the Legion expac announcement - the Demon Hunter class part. Probably the most dismissed thing I have yet to seen from the expansion leaks over the years. And they fucking did it and it was cool ^^ "Yeaaah fuck those haters and faithless zug zuggers" that's what I thought.

yeah , so much hate on DH release. too many fake white knight here.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Azshara is alive though, she is going to be relevant again in the future, it wouldn't be hte first time we'd fight the same boss in a raid again(Archimonde, Kil'Jaeden, Ragnaros).
    Really special cases those three, specially the first two. Can't see Azshara being a main threat again without Nazjatar and a big part of the Naga force we beat there.
    Maybe a penultimate boss in some raid in EX8 at best. But my best bet is that she will become neutral or even friendly when she appears again.

Quote Originally Posted by withpuppys View Post
    it is wednesday and there is no new trademarks
    It's out there.

Found it!

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...2#post35267612

The irony of the guy who quoted the leak like "yeah, whatever" and ended up theming his MMO-C account around Legion is, to this day, one of the best things I've seen here.
    I tend to have more faith and believe in a leak that isn't so farfectched. I checked out that leak about legion. Simple and quite clear.
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

Quote Originally Posted by nozoth123 View Post
    anyone can do that btw on a private server, takes 2 minutes, rp private servers do it all the time.
    I wouldn't agree with that actually, as a player who has a fair amount of experience with both playing and *creating* private servers. If this was done entirely via Photoshop it'd take some time, skill and lots of attention to detail, but it would be beliavable. If this was done on a PS, you'd need to:

Make a 8.2 server (relatively easy), then replace Goldshire inn model with a WoD garrison inn model (relatively easy), then you have to create new icons for the UI bottom-right bar (Spellbook and Talents have new icons) and somehow apply them (I have no idea how something like this is done and I know that only few PS have custom UI icons so it is a rare thing), then you have to edit the UI text for some spell (average), then you have to edit the art and names for the Dungeon Journal which I haven't seen done on any PS but I guess it wouldn't be much different from the UI bar icons, then you have to ADD a "Lairs" tab which I don't think your regular PS modders can do (very hard), then you have to create a custom texture for the player resource bar (steam?) and somehow implement it (hard) and finally you'd have to edit the Lion's Pride Inn to be a neutral/contested territory so that the map text appears as yellow not green/red (average).

Ofcourse you can just do everything till point 2 and then do the rest in Photoshop but whether it was done in Photoshop or PS, it all sounds like awful a lot of work for a single screenshot. If it was a PS there would have been a lot more screenshots and there would have been information about this project on the Modding communities, which there is none of. Also why would you change the Lion's Pride Inn from green to yellow? Even if you have a faction merge, it'd make sense for an INN to still be a friendly territory and not neutral or contested territory. It seems like such a small details to change yet it carries such significance. It seems too detailed for a random guy's work. Also notice that the shot is taken at an angle (either because it was taken from a phone or because the fabricator wanted to replicate that effect) - that makes the Photoshop theory even more difficult to implement because you have to put everything at the exact right angle. I went to the same place in-game and took a screenshot at the exact same angle to confirm if everything is as it should be and it was. One thing I did notice is that for the Dungeon Journal to cover your character model in such a manner, you have to play with a UI scale set at 1.0 size. Which is the default as far as I know. So there is a good chance the person is playing on a computer different from their own. A QA dev testing studio? I 80% believe this screenshot to be real.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    Gonna drop this here for future referrence

https://imgur.com/a/0isO9sG

My favourite leak so far. Mainly because it speaks of a world revamp and because the supposed "developer" is so proud of the work (which would mean I can get my hopes high for it if it were real). I like the direction and new features as well. Sadly some things from it were already proved wrong :/ Like the Worgen and Goblin heritage armor. Also this was a part of it at some point:

OT: I love how people dismiss everything saying "BLIZZARD WOULD NEVER" and then it happens xD I was there in the leak/speculation threads for MoP, WoD, Legion and BFA. We're probably gonna get leaks about 4th specs and Fire DKs soon (because of the datamined Blade items) and whether the leaks are real or fake, I will happily cross my fingers for Blizzard to actually make it happen so I can play a Zandalari Fire DK. I literally cried when I saw the Legion expac announcement - the Demon Hunter class part. Probably the most dismissed thing I have yet to seen from the expansion leaks over the years. And they fucking did it and it was cool ^^ "Yeaaah fuck those haters and faithless zug zuggers" that's what I thought.
    I'm with you here. By far the most reasonable 'leak' so far

NyalothaDungeon kind of shoots that in the foot.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    the best thing by far is to look at the comments, how people were soooooo sure that was fake
    People are sure that *everything* is fake. It's pretty annoying actually.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarkol View Post
    People are sure that *everything* is fake. It's pretty annoying actually.
    Only one leak is true, and so far none of them pass the smell test. They're all either too safe or too out there.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Dunno, but I remember watching Mists of Pandaria and thinking, "what? Is this an April fool's joke? Where's the punchline?" Then as it went on, I saw that they were serious, and I was very uncomfortable with the reveal... Though it turned out to be an amazing expansion in the end. So it was actually good that it took me by surprise!

However, Warlords of Draenor made me feel the same way... except that time, I knew that Blizzard was serious...