I can't stand the Void Form Mind Flay animation.

It just looks so stupid, like some sort of floating zombie. I know most would consider this an overreaction, but this animation alone is enough to deter me from maining a Shadow Priest, despite how much I like the rest of their kit.

I'd prefer if void form just gave your character a levitating version of their normal casting animation.

Quote Originally Posted by Dookman View Post
    It just looks so stupid, like some sort of floating zombie. I know most would consider this an overreaction, but this animation alone is enough to deter me from maining a Shadow Priest, despite how much I like the rest of their kit.

I'd prefer if void form just gave your character a levitating version of their normal casting animation.
    You know, now that you mention it, the arms are a bit stiff when they channel it in VF. I think it wouldn't be so bad if they didn't have the 'zombie pose' when channeling. I'm still waiting for them to update the mindsear animation too.
    Let my cries chill the living...

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Colors, tastes.. I love nearly all in Shadow Priest atm, the way their animations look is easily the most unique, dark, from them all.

Quote Originally Posted by shise View Post
    Colors, tastes.. I love nearly all in Shadow Priest atm, the way their animations look is easily the most unique, dark, from them all.
    Yeah I always really enjoy the feel when I play Shadow, the sounds, visuals. It's very satisfying to kill things with.
    Let my cries chill the living...