Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I don't understand. The story writers are hardcore geeks themselves, no? Or at least some of them. Or those who work with them. Or for them. Doesn't anyone ever tell them how shitty this is? I would say this is on the level of saturday morning cartoons, but that's an insult to saturday morning cartoons.

And I thought Sylvanas' "I will get you all next time, kids!" was cheesy.
    Last edited by Malacrass; 2019-10-23 at 04:42 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    why is his hair not big and yellow and full of flames? I mean hes going super saiyan isnt he?

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    What does the "five torches to light our path" line mean? Is it referring to the five dead old gods? Does G'huun even count?
    I don't think they refer to the Old Gods to be honest as one of the new Il'gynoth whispers is 'Five lanterns, now darkened. The flame they seek will light the masters' way.' That's before we've dealt with N'Zoth.

Seems odd its another 5 of something so similar torch and lanterns both shed light or guide. Hmm...Any ideas what else it could be? I did think it was the pillars of creation back in Legion, but I don't see many people referring to them anymore.
    Let my cries chill the living...

Thrall thought he was cool in cata.

Quote Originally Posted by Corruptus View Post
    Fully unleashed Old God and Ny'alotha or Black Empire is xpac material.
    N'zoth actually isn't fully unleashed. If you read up on the other spoilers, other titan facilities are protecting azeroth from the corruption. So its not exactly fully unleashed Black Empire. Ny'alotha is basically "emerald dream" type of plane. We basically go in to Ny'alotha to fight N'zoth to save the world from the corruption. Defeating N'zoth will basically mean that we close the gates and stop the corruption. The jist of the whole patch is to tie it to new expansion. N'zoth will corrupt dragonflights and we are going to try save them.

C'Thun and Yogg'Saron were both killed in one patch before ..

But they were not in their full power like N'Zoth now .. kinda disappointing ..

Quote Originally Posted by Corroc View Post
    N'zoth actually isn't fully unleashed. If you read up on the other spoilers, other titan facilities are protecting azeroth from the corruption. So its not exactly fully unleashed Black Empire. Ny'alotha is basically "emerald dream" type of plane. We basically go in to Ny'alotha to fight N'zoth to save the world from the corruption. Defeating N'zoth will basically mean that we close the gates and stop the corruption. The jist of the whole patch is to tie it to new expansion. N'zoth will corrupt dragonflights and we are going to try save them.
    well, he's not imprisoned like the others we fought, that must count for something

Quote Originally Posted by FrostHate View Post
    I really hope there is something not yet datamined. Getting rid of an Old God, that has been hyped for years, in a single patch is really disappointing. At least IMO.
    They hyped Sargeras for two decades and all we got was a short in-game cinematic. N'zoth never stood a chance.

Yes but now we know a fully unleashed Old God which is like 7000km² of tentacles can... only try to corrupt mentally Azeroth and has no physical way to bother us ?

He should be able to crush Stormwind with one tentacle and Orgrimmar with another one, simultaneously.

But here we have an "unleashed" Old God, who can't do shit because he basically lives in Ny'alotha which doesn't exist in our physical plane. Wait, what ?

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    What does the "five torches to light our path" line mean? Is it referring to the five dead old gods? Does G'huun even count?
    I always assumed this was the dragonflights, there's more voice lines from 8.3 which read "Five lanterns, now darkened. The flame they seek will light the masters' way". If we assume the lanterns and the torches are the same thing in this metaphor, it could be referencing the dragonflights before and after giving up their powers.

Clearly they saw the ending of Shadowbringers and had to make it in WoW somehow, since it's so epic. What a fucking joke. "Ye gotta keep fightin!"
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    We're all doomed. Let these retards shuffle the chairs on the titanic. They can die in a safe space if they want to... Whatever. What a miserable joke this life is. I can't wait until it's all finally over and I can return to the sweet oblivion of the void.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well sometimes you just need to wrap things up and this is the best Jimbob could come up with at that moment.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

What a noob, this is not how you do proper KA-ME-HA-ME, now Nzoth will come go full Cell on us..

Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Yes but now we know a fully unleashed Old God which is like 7000km² of tentacles can... only try to corrupt mentally Azeroth and has no physical way to bother us ?

He should be able to crush Stormwind with one tentacle and Orgrimmar with another one, simultaneously.

But here we have an "unleashed" Old God, who can't do shit because he basically lives in Ny'alotha which doesn't exist in our physical plane. Wait, what ?
    How do we actually know the current old gods have that big physical form? All the pictures of N'zoth are from Ny'alotha.

How do we actually know the current old gods have that big physical form? All the pictures of N'zoth are from Ny'alotha.
    We have some Chronicle art

(not embedding because they're phat)

https://gamepedia.cursecdn.com/wowpe...1fb004e70d852f
    https://gamepedia.cursecdn.com/wowpe..._Kalimdor.jpeg

Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Pretty sure the first picture is depicting Ny'alotha and the second picture is just showing the area Old god is controlling. Nothing has actually referred that Old gods have tentacles bigger than cities.

Edit. to clarify myself, I'm not saying Old Gods aren't really big, I'm saying they dont have the power to crush cities when they want.

Writer is dbz fan

They helped me solve my problems with the Ny'alotha raid final at --- snip ---

Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2019-12-17 at 01:02 PM. Reason: Received Infraction

I'm skipping 8.3 entirely. The first patch I'll ever skip.

The raid is going to be trash and I know that as a fact. Raiding has been horrible this expansion. Sure, the fights can be interesting, but god damn is progression just a slob of shit. Won't be fixed until they make M+ gear separate from raiding gear, just like how it was for pvp gear back in the day.

And why even fucking do the shitty new "content" they're putting out? There's no new story, there's no rewards beyond welfare gear, and achievements nobody cares about.

even for being a in game cutscene still in development and missing a lot of files for completion, it is just so damn corny. if this is to be believed to be true and not a red herring like they did at the end of Legion, it's a trope in film and other works of fiction recycled all the damn time. bad guy overwhelms good guy, good guy is on the brink of winning but comes up short, good guy gets empowered temporarily through the power of friendship (or whatever), good guy then defeats bad guy but not by his own strength but by the temporary 3rd party power source.

it's just so.... corny.