Poll: Will they prevent fans from speaking on live mics on the Blizzcon floor?

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    Hopefully - they always suck. I wish they'd just talk for even an extra 10 minutes about the new stuff. I'd trade several hours worth of free-mic QnA, for an extra 10 minutes of Ion or whatever telling us info or even just talking about their design process.

I don't care about your RP realms. I don't care about your worgen females. I don't care about high elves. I don't care about transmog restrictions. I don't wanna know what guild and server you're on. I don't want to see your face. I don't want to hear your memes. I don't want to hear your attempts to be the new red shirt guy. I don't want to hear about removing LFR. I don't want to see you plug your shitty twitch channel. I don't want to see 'e-celebs' wasting time. I don't want to talk about characters being gay. I don't want to talk about the LGBTBBQ movement. I don't wanna talk about China. I don't want to talk about playable murlocs. I don't want to talk about tauren rogues. I don't want to talk about your stupid, nitwit comments that don't effect the game either on a short term or a long term, and don't provide any extra content at all.

Waste. of. time - and not the belt, the real deal. My time. Your time. My money. Your money. You're literally paying money, big money, to watch some pink haired obese unemployed woman talk about adding more support for roleplayers.

Stop it. Bad humans. Stop talking! The show isn't about you. Go on, sit down. Yes, in the back there. Yes preferably in the shadows were we can't see your fat, thanks.

Now, Ion, as you were saying?

- - - Updated - - -

The people at Blizzcon had *nothing* to do with what happened to Blitzchung.

They have no valuable opinions on the situation, or on China / Hong Kong.

They won't solve the problem for you. They won't unfuck China or Hong Kong.

Their apology, if given, would be a proxy one, akin to a someone living on your street apologising to you for your dog shitting on your rug.

Waste of time. Waste of your time, waste of my time. You don't care about China. You didn't care about it until Blitzchung happened.

Blizzcon is not your soapbox. It is annoying enough when desperate narcassists use the QnA section to pimp their twitch channel, blog, guild or website. No one cares about you. If you died tomorrow, people would not care. Probably not even people you know. You aren't important. You aren't going to #FreeHongKong. Blizzard isn't afraid of you.

So with all that said, lets just sit down and watch that show that we all paid for, eh?

No? Ok, then enjoy getting thrown out and wasting your money, you pathetic narcissists.

#DoItForTheVine
    Is it hard to write while you are choking?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by i9erek View Post
    Blizz attitude should be "ok guys, let's just talk about the game, no politics!" with a laugh. That would be their attitude if it was local politics and it shouldn't change if it's about China.
    They reacted to politic statement, therefore making their reactions political. Its on them.

Quote Originally Posted by TransMog View Post
    They screen all the questions anyways. Ever since I learned that I've been greatly disinterested in that part of Blizzcon.
    As long as you have the mic, you can still say what you want.

Probably pre-screened, as has been the case since like 2012?

7+ Year Old Account
    This terrible planet of pink-skinned freaks.
    They've been pre-screening since 2009.
    Most conventions do.

Quote Originally Posted by naabu View Post
    They've been pre-screening since 2009.
    Most conventions do.
    Quote Originally Posted by ReleaseDay View Post
    Probably pre-screened, as has been the case since like 2012?
    Ok, but again, it's not the screening that's the question, it's the who is actually in front of the mic. Last year was screened. We still got the "april fool's joke" and that obnoxious "FOR THE HORDE" goblin enthusiast guy. I'd imagine both of those opportunities won't exist this year. 100% staff-asked questions. That has *not* been the norm as of late.

7+ Year Old Account
    This terrible planet of pink-skinned freaks.
    Well considering they posted the Blizzcon schedule five days ago, and a the WoW Q&A is scheduled for Saturday, I guess its no longer up to speculation.