Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I wish the Blood Mage thing was true.

Put it on the pile with the others. Nobody cares any more.

Quote Originally Posted by Priestiality View Post
    They made High Elves happen in the Burning Crusade. All the wishful thinking in the world doesn't change the fact that High Elves, as they existed in WC3, either went to Outland with Kael and joined up with Illidan, or were betrayed by the Alliance and joined the Horde as Blood Elves. You can dislike it all you want but the fact is High Elves are already in the game, as Blood Elves.
    I don’t dislike anything. I’m not even an Alliance player. All I said was that the devs have their reasons for not wanting to make HE. The reason you listed is one of them.

Actually quite like the idea of Nzoth based sha

Rofl, imagine only giving new specs to a handful of classes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Satan View Post
    Legion has added a new class and 4 Allied Races
    allied races were added in BFA so only a new class was added in Legion

Quote Originally Posted by Soimu View Post
    allied races were added in BFA so only a new class was added in Legion
    Nope, they were added in Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    4chan hasn't leaked a correct thing about WoW in ages.
    The July leak seemed pretty on point.

Quote Originally Posted by Butterland View Post
    The July leak seemed pretty on point.
    Which one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Found this thread on 4chan

http://boards.4channel.org/v/thread/482551438

Dragoncaller sounds cool. Sounds like the Lancer/Dragoon in FF14 and I always liked that class.
    I can confirm its fake I know whats coming but cant say anything after I did Wotlk and cata leaks sorry.
    Remember, A Man may break a Woman's Heart - But a Woman will destroy a Man's life. - SJK @ the #Antiwokenessworld

Quote Originally Posted by Reclaimer View Post
    I can confirm its fake I know whats coming but cant say anything after I did Wotlk and cata leaks sorry.
    :eyeroll:

10/chars

Nope, they were added in Legion.
    https://www.wowhead.com/allied-races

Dude, I've unlocked and played them in Legion

Learn to read

The four original Allied Races are playable with Battle for Azeroth pre-purchase, live on January 31st.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Augusta138 View Post
    I can't tell why they would pick Jaina for it. Because i simply don't know.

However there is a hint of a pattern in the blizzcon posters regarding WoW and the expansions / new patches for said expansions.
    Late but Gul'dan was the Gamescom one for when Legion was announced.

And BFA had a bigger Jaina precense than even Sylvanas, that's why she was chosen for BFA's announcement. Sure Sylv is a propeler of the story, but Jaina had like x3 of her apperances, specially at launch.

I think there might be dragon based class in the next expansion. Deathwing in HotS, Deathwing for anniversary. Then 8.3 lore. I wouldn't be surprised if Dragoncaller appears. I would love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    4chan hasn't leaked a correct thing about WoW in ages.
    not really true, but ye this leak from OP is obv bs

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Late but Gul'dan was the Gamescom one for when Legion was announced.

And BFA had a bigger Jaina precense than even Sylvanas, that's why she was chosen for BFA's announcement. Sure Sylv is a propeler of the story, but Jaina had like x3 of her apperances, specially at launch.
    Yeah agreed on all of it, mr. Satan or whatever he is called just didnt agree

Dude, I've unlocked and played them in Legion

Learn to read
    Dude are you slow? "Battle for Azeroth pre-purchase" which means it was part of the new xpac and was released early.
    It was NOT part of Legion development.
    My point is Legion only added a new class and not new races since allied races are a BFA feature.
    Last edited by Soimu; 2019-10-25 at 06:14 AM.

Dude are you slow? "Battle for Azeroth pre-purchase" which means it was part of the new xpac
    If it is PRE-BFA, it is not part of BFA. Pre means BEFORE. They were available months before BFA launched in LEGION.

And that pattern is? That a character is put on the art, that is related to the next expansion but not necessarily the most important character in that expansion? Then we don't have to assume Sylvanas will have a big role now. Clearly she will continue to be relevant, I don't think that needs to be said. She would most likely appear in an expansion with undead. The leak in general doesn't talk about many specific characters, that doesn't mean they won't appear.

Both Jaina (2017) and Saurfang (2018) had huge roles in BFA. One was a raid boss and the entire arc of the alliance experience, the other was the sole factor in outing Sylvannas, as well as preventing the deaths of several horde via Mak'gora, AS WELL AS being the main focus of a cgi cinematic series.

To deny this pattern is idiocy. It exists. Sylvannas will be a large part of the next xpac.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelthon
    do i wanting my cat come the expansion due to signifying a reroll fresh scratch the night elf mage?