5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Honestly, if it continues going faster we might be close to 1k by blizzcon.
    We better. The 8.0 thread was well over two thousand pages when the reveal hit.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Awwwn thanks. It's always good to be celebrating in that little thread of ours.

Also, since I haven't been posting a lot lately I will say it once more to get it out of my system:
    Welcome back! Mind if I steal that image? I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    We better. The 8.0 thread was well over two thousand pages when the reveal hit.
    Yeah but if I'm not mistaken it had been built on previous patches hype threads.

And always remember, Bwonsamdi uses necromancy, but hates necromancers.

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    Go to Online Trademark Database of a country, hope they have a function that allows you to search for applicants, search for Blizzard, repeat with a different country.

It's not really worth it.
    i know im late, but all of blizzard's trademarks can be found on the united states trademark database

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Welcome back! Mind if I steal that image? I like it.
    Please do! I can never say no to my favourite bird.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The bird is on board everyone. This is not a drill.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Who the hell a plate armour melee fighter with 0 casted spells (just one canalized spell with 10 min CD) feels like a Necromancer?

PD: Tinkers will never happen.
    DKs have multiple ranged spells. Death Coil, Death's Caress, and Howling Blast immediately come to mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Serenity River View Post
    I saved a copy of all 60 questions to reread through, I know it's real and I know others don't believe me because I got called allsorts the other day over it.

Edit, Only 1 person apologized to me and I was greatly appreciative of that.
    seriously if you saved a copy please do everyone a favour and spill the beans. im desperately interested as to what is inside that questionnaire

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    DKs have multiple ranged spells. Death Coil, Death's Caress, and Howling Blast immediately come to mind.
    BTE and pistol shot are ranged abilities for outlaw. And assassination and sub have shuriken toss/poisoned knife. Doesn't make any of the rogues spec feel close to being ranged.

And wow i got off work 2 hours ago and went on a run, 20+ pages go by lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    A ton of Unholy's spells are ranged. Death Coil, Outbreak, Death and Decay, Clawing Shadows, Epidemic...

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm heeeeeere! You just had to summon me my little dino.

I was away for a few weeks but I've been following all the hype from afar and HOLY CR*P ON A TUSKARR TOAST... we're either going back to Northrend or having a full world revamp with new races / classes combos.

I'm super excited either way, although I'm pretty sure it's gonna be yet another "unexpected melting pot" expansion where they throw a bunch of different stuff inside a box, shake it, and voilà!

Would someone from the cool kidz club (@Shadochi I'm looking at you baby) be so kind as to repost a leak summary or any relevant information that I might have missed?

I can't wait for Blizzcon, gaaaaaaaaaah!
    Hey, welcome back! I remember you from 2017's thread. I hope you've already heard of the greatness that is Wrath of the Bolvar?

ey wahts up fuckers, anyone miss me? No? thought so - thank god that guy from weird Blizzard dude from Twitter with the bird picture is no longer around, always hated that guy lmao

whats good, I'm thinking 9.0 will feature Level Squish and some weird ass Sylvanas/Northrend theme ayy

Quote Originally Posted by RippedLife View Post
    ey wahts up fuckers, anyone miss me? No? thought so - thank god that guy from weird Blizzard dude from Twitter with the bird picture is no longer around, always hated that guy lmao

whats good, I'm thinking 9.0 will feature Level Squish and some weird ass Sylvanas/Northrend theme ayy
    Wow, you hating on my buddy Rygarius?

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Marl is secretly Rygarius and is one of The Five Devs.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

quoting his shit from the Legion (or was it WoD??) Thread almost got me banned, remember the stupid fucking hype tweets that only ended in him getting a new coffee mug or some equally unrelated thing? what an insufferable cunt

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    Hey, welcome back! I remember you from 2017's thread. I hope you've already heard of the greatness that is Wrath of the Bolvar?
    Of course I have! What kind of an amateur shitposter and professional leakbuster do you think I am Ercarp?

Also, what's your plan to be mentioned at Blizzcon this year like Tides of Vengeance was hehehe?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    You better remember him! He was Sailor Twyft's vice admiral of the shitposting thread

- - - Updated - - -

Of course I have! What kind of an amateur shitposter and professional leakbuster do you think I am Ercarp?

Also, what's your plan to be mentioned at Blizzcon this year like Tides of Vengeance was hehehe?
    This year we're doing a group effort of trying to get a "The Bolvar" reference into the game (hopefully new dk starting zone)
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by RippedLife View Post
    quoting his shit from the Legion (or was it WoD??) Thread almost got me banned, remember the stupid fucking hype tweets that only ended in him getting a new coffee mug or some equally unrelated thing? what an insufferable cunt
    WoD, I don't think he worked for Blizz anymore in Legion.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    This year we're doing a group effort of trying to get a "The Bolvar" reference into the game (hopefully new dk starting zone)
    The Bolvar approves
    I just think Ebonhorn is quite neat.