Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    What.... the fuck...? Jesus dude, this is just getting out of hand.
    Reported him to multiple other moderators and Contact Us. Not holding my breath though.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    When did I ever claim we had all the evidence?

When the evidence we do have points to guilt in multiple crimes, I really don't care how much more concrete the evidence will get, or how many additional crimes will be uncovered; that he's committed crimes is already clear enough at this point. This isn't a court proceeding.

Which is dishonest.

That proof comes out when he's convicted. You're arguing that we shouldn't investigate because he hasn't been convicted yet, and that's completely fucking backwards.

You're being blindly partisan. That's it. You refuse to consider any evidence other than a fait accompli.

And this is how we know you're being blindly partisan.

Clinton was acquitted. No conviction. Yet, you suggest he's guilty anyway, based on your assessment of the evidence. Which you're free to do.

But it flies directly against your position on Trump's guilt, where you refuse to consider the evidence and insist solely upon the outcome of the impeachment process and/or criminal court proceedings.

Different standards based on which party the President represents. While feigning that you're an "independent".
    You imply it if you are seeing guilt, or are you making a judgement based on not having all the evidence?

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    You imply it if you are seeing guilt, or are you making a judgement based on not having all the evidence?
    I don't think the question is whether he's "guilty," as that will only come from a trial, but whether there's enough evidence to take legal action of which there is apparently PLENTY.

What evidence do you think exists that counters Trump’s confession, or Mulvaney’s, or the fucking transcript.

This stupid hill you’re trying to die on isn’t going to produce evidence counter to what we have already, it’s either going to keep confirming what we know already or show even more times Trump broke the law.

I mean sure we all get what you’re trying to do here but it’s just going to blow up in your face.

EDIT: to whom it may concern, this post was in no way an advertisement for anything. Sure, if I could sell reason and logic to posters, I totally would, but I’m not actually doing that here. Nor have I ever.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    Trump is absolutely going to win a civil war. It will not even be close.
    He can't win a game of golf without cheating, but he's going to win a civil war?

I can't get a date, but I'm going to start fucking Beyonce any second now. Look! I used your logic and it's stupid. Woohoo!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TexasRules View Post
    Besides hatred for Trump, what is any democrat going to run on that will be popular with residents in the United States? Taxation to get their free stuff through? Even a democratic congressman admitted they have to impeach because they can not beat him. Everyone on here is misunderstanding the view of Trump on this. The impeachment inquiry is like Beto, the gift that keeps on giving.
    Which congressman was that? I'm sure you could easily find it, you're so great at giving sources after all.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Julez View Post
    I disagree. I think that every day that the Democrats continue in the manner in which they are that the possibility of another civil war becomes more of a possibility. Did you happen to see the tweet from the MLB umpire today?
    Guys! Some random asshole wants to be a fucking idiot and ruin his career! That totally means Marvel's Captain America: Civil War is happening! #civilwar #umpirecausedIt

- - - Updated - - -

Well in the eyes of the law he is innocent until proven guilty.
    And impeachment isn't about "innocent until proven guilty" and if you passed 5th grade Civics class you'd know that.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

You keep saying "All the evidence" like it means something.

You'll never really know when you have "all the evidence" what you can only ever obtain is "enough evidence." You're using a meaningless phrase as justification to ignore the evidence that proves impeachable action occurred.

It's so odd to watch people try to dismiss the evidence which exists, a large portion of which was provided by Trump himself on his own initiative. I'll never understand the idea of saying "He didn't do this thing he gave us proof he did".

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Haha. What?
    I'm thinking that same thing.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

The Democrats already did that. They did it in 2016 when they sent members of the DNC to the Ukraine to gather dirt on Manafort. They also already did that when the DNC hired a foreign agent, Christopher Steele, to collude with the Russians to dig up dirt on Trump that is the Steele Dossier.

By the way Biden is not Trumps political rival. He is just one of 20 or so Democrats that are running. Until he actually secures the Democratic nomination he is nothing but another clown in the car.
    First off, you are speaking conspiracy theories here, the DNC didn't go to Ukraine to gather dirt on Manafort, it was given to the US. And the DNC didn't hire a foreign agent, they continued the work of Fusion GPS that was started by the right wing Washington Free Beacon in support of Marco Rubio to dig up stuff on Trump. And they didn't collude with Russians either. Nothing in the dossier has been confirmed to be false either, except maybe that Cohen went to Prague, but we haven't seen his passport yet.

And Biden may not be Trump's rival yet, but Trump sure seems to think he is, considering Trump was willing to become a fucking traitor to do so. So, take your bullshit talking points back to Fox News and Breitbart, we don't want them here.

- - - Updated - - -

Yet again I state if Trump is really guilty of breaking the law, then when it comes to impeachment I support it, not sure why this falls on deaf ears. I don't like Rich and powerful people being above the law, this why I was upset Clinton wasn't removed from office and it's the same reason why I know Trump won't be removed from office if he is guilty because partisans protect partisans.
    Guarantee you won't, because he IS GUILTY. He basically fucking admitted to everything happening.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bdatik View Post
    Ban evading alts and trolls everywhere. Whatever happened to people being held accountable for breaking rules on this forum?
    Hasn't been that way since certain mods were installed.

- - - Updated - - -

I disagree. I think that every day that the Democrats continue in the manner in which they are that the possibility of another civil war becomes more of a possibility. Did you happen to see the tweet from the MLB umpire today?
    You mean the one that would willingly commit a terrorist attack to defend a fucking traitor? Yeah, he should be fired.

- - - Updated - - -

Serious crimes like killing American citizens with drones? Giving drug cartels guns and having those guns kill an American federal agent? Lying to congress about Paula Jones? Hell Reagan was guiltier then sin for the contras and nothing happened to him. These are not serious.

The inquiry is producing a shit load of nothing. You are getting one sided information because Schiff will not let people talk about the investigation and then leaks what he wants. There is a reason that everything is hidden, because they don't want you to know the behind the scenes chicanery they are trying. Today it was announced that the whistleblower who started this whole thing, who will not testify or be cross examined, has a third link of bias. If this things is ....legitimate, why can only democrats subpoena people? Why is everything closed doors? Why is the original second hand information whistleblower not testifying in the inquiry and being cross examined by people on the committee? let me save you the trouble, you are going to say because they have to gather information without having Republicans ask questions.

I like how you guys constantly dismiss the fact that the main reason there is an inquiry is because a guy who will not be cross examined filed a second and third hand information complaint. And he went to the committee leader's staff before even filing the complaint. But this doesn't look suspicious at all. If they even hold a vote to impeach, it would never pass the senate. There will be no impeachment. This is a show for democrats to get their base riled up because they know their candidates are shit.
    If the house votes to impeach and it goes to the senate for a trial, all your senators can not campaign. That means Elizabeth Warren, the current favorite, has to be there in the chamber while everyone else is out campaigning. I am sure you want her on cspan arguing for impeachment that will not pass while everyojne else is campaiging.
    Then you apparently can't fucking read if you think this inquiry is producing nothing.

- - - Updated - - -

Want to link how John Ratcliffe destroyed Taylor's testimony also?
    I will take "Something that didn't happen for $2000" Alex.

- - - Updated - - -

Haha. What?
    Yeah, I don't know how that works, considering there is an alt account in this very thread the last few pages, and they didn't do anything about that one that is spreading conspiracy theories, but instead they infract this post? Yeah, I don't get it either.

Haha. What?
    Thwart's just a sack of shit and a horrible moderator and I don't know why he is still a moderator.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    Thwart's just a sack of shit and a horrible moderator and I don't know why he is still a moderator.
    If there was a like option I'd use it here.

Quote Originally Posted by Chonogo View Post
    Infracted for advertising? wtf.
    Apparently telling lefties and liberals on this board to make alt accounts to spam as bad faith posters as satire because there are dozens alt accounts from permanent banned accounts and others that do just that is advertising. However It does sound like a good idea since this, is he new(?), Thawrt guy seems to setting the precedent that it is totally OK for one side to be complete trolls and liars, but not OK for the other side.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefhamer View Post
    Apparently telling lefties and liberals on this board to make alt accounts to spam as bad faith posters as satire because there are dozens alt accounts from permanent banned accounts and others that do just that is advertising. However It does sound like a good idea since this, is he new(?), Thawrt guy seems to setting the precedent that it is totally OK for one side to be complete trolls and liars, but not OK for the other side.

Not surprising at all, honestly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

It's just Thwart because he's a super biased cunt who abuses his moderating powers and the global mods don't do fuckall about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    It's just Thwart because he's a super biased cunt who abuses his moderating powers and the global mods don't do fuckall about it.
    I mean I'm glad there is a politics sub forum now, but man has this place gone to shit since the last time I logged in many years ago.

I mean I'm glad there is a politics sub forum now, but man has this place gone to shit since the last time I logged in many years ago.
    I wish you luck learning the new unstated rules. Because the rules you've known for years and are listed for the forums no longer apply.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    I wish you luck learning the new unstated rules. Because the rules you've known for years and are listed for the forums no longer apply.
    Thank you. I totally expect to be banned for liking the Thwart is a PoS comment earlier.

Thank you. I totally expect to be banned for liking the Thwart is a PoS comment earlier.
    I got infracted for it already, but the infraction isn't showing up on the post.

I'm beginning to realize that the Dem's really seriously need to punish these guys this time, especially coupled with the shit Lindsey Grahm did today. If they don't, it's sending another "you can walk all the fuck over us" message as opposed to "Republicans are bullies... see? They started it! /pout" message. >_<

((FYI: Trying to get this thread back on track. Some things ,ie people, are not worth risking locking the thread over.))

Voters with military families need to send Graham a message in 2020.

10+ Year Old Account
    This NBC News article covers a lot of stuff we already knew, such as "when Taylor said there was a direct quid pro quo, Republicans refused to make eye contact with anything but the floor".

But one bit is worth noting:

Taylor reluctantly came out of retirement to replace the former Ambassador to Ukraine Maria "Masha" Yovanovitch after she was ousted at the direction of the president after Rudy Giuliani ran a smear campaign against her.

He told congressional investigators that he agreed to serve because he received a commitment from Secretary of State Mike Pompeo that the United States' position on Ukraine, which includes a strong defense of the former Soviet-bloc country, remains the same.
    Whoops. Man, did you pick the absolute worst person to bring in for this. Man, the person who brought him in should be fired. Oh, wait, it's Pompeo. Wait, that doesn't change my answer.