View Poll Results: Do you hate the graphics of reforged?

Voters
507. This poll is closed
  • Love it!

199 39.25%
  • Hate it!

308 60.75%
    10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheMizAwesome View Post
    Hey, if some ladies in the game can have more revealing outfits, so can our old friend Gul'dan.
    When you don't wear pants, magic flows better through your body.
    Im not sure if im ready for more risque shots of gul'dan that will make us wonder if he is wearing any undies. Or if he lets power roam free.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Im not sure if im ready for more risque shots of gul'dan that will make us wonder if he is wearing any undies. Or if he lets power roam free.
    Ripping undies from his body and laughing while doing it will be his ultimate.

UNDIES FEL ON THE FLOOR.

Quote Originally Posted by Sangris View Post
    That's pretty simple. In RoC (and the correpsonding campaigns) all the Thalassian units were High Elves, while in TFT they were Blood Elves (for example they altered the priest unit's appearance when they released TFT). They just extended this for all the units. So you can see the High Elf versions in the undead RoC campaign and the Blood Elf versions in the TFT campaign.
    They also changed the Sorceress skin. Both were available in the editor in TfT.

Quote Originally Posted by Valakar View Post
    Who can tell the difference?

if the wow model would look like one of these i would actually play a pandaren...

Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    What model that hasnt been revealed yet are you most looking forward to? Ancient of Lore for me.
    All the dreadlords for sure :P especially because all of them will have their own models.

I'm also wondering how far they'll go with the genderbent skins. Will the mad lads actually make something like a female Keeper of the Grove? She could look a little bit like Lunara from HotS, with the wooden arm and horns and such. But that may be too lore breaking I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Feli54 View Post
    All the dreadlords for sure :P especially because all of them will have their own models.

I'm also wondering how far they'll go with the genderbent skins. Will the mad lads actually make something like a female Keeper of the Grove? She could look a little bit like Lunara from HotS, with the wooden arm and horns and such. But that may be too lore breaking I guess.
    Detheroc hype.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

DAARRRGGGGOONNNZZZZZ!!!~~

I actually forgot nether dragons were a thing in WC3, probably because the model has nothing to do with those in Burning Crusade. Them shark heads though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    if the wow model would look like one of these i would actually play a pandaren...
    But the feral one is a furbolg, can't play that in WoW.

Im actually glad, they have kept/Upped the gore, like mobs leaving behind skeletons unlike age of Empires Definitive edition which edited them out so when a unit dies, they fade from existence

having said that all aboard the hype train chu chu

How did OP get banned? lol

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    Detheroc hype.
    hype!

Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    DAARRRGGGGOONNNZZZZZ!!!~~
    The new dragon models are some of my favourites, love all those differences between the flights

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Art continues to roll in. I'm loving it!

Quote Originally Posted by Odinfrost View Post
    Statue of Aszune, just to see if she is still just a statue of a Huntress. She was a mysterious entity who helped Thrall get passage to "the oracle" and just up and vanished after that aside from her essence which somehow ended in Dalaran AFTER it got Archimonded (Dalaran, not the essence) in TFT and is an infinite healing pot on cooldown or something. Her statue on the other hand just disappeared and she was never mentioned again.
    I think that might be her
    https://youtu.be/lg3MccnZBiE?t=1330

Quote Originally Posted by Feli54 View Post
    I think that might be her
    https://youtu.be/lg3MccnZBiE?t=1330
    Damn that Cenarius statue looks imposing.

Quote Originally Posted by WaitingForBlizzcon View Post
    I'm lurking And waiting for Tyrade portrait to be leaked so I can change my avatar :P

What model that hasnt been revealed yet are you most looking forward to? Ancient of Lore for me.
    Male death knight. Awesome model, awesome voice, awesome animations. Probably my favorite hero. Hope they do it justice.

7+ Year Old Account
    The dragons are gorgeous

wtb wc2 reforged for deathwing. )':

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarethion View Post
    I'm lurking And waiting for Tyrade portrait to be leaked so I can change my avatar :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Excuse me while I go and clear my sinuses loudly into a megaphone.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenris View Post
    Thank you, good sir - I have no idea how I've missed it