Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    they should let everyone die at the beginning of next expansion and we all get resurrected in classic at lvl 1.. it was all just a bad dream.

I see around 3 themes on this "leak" and they all seem... unconnected to me, hmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by Hanibuhl View Post
    I would still love a ship-based expansion with customisable ships you can actually sail... but... wrong game
    It sounds horrible, and it sounds like the next expansion too.

Whiles Shadowlands would have been more interesting, it sounds like Shadowlands would pop up later , like Naz'jatar, the one we thought was the main focus, is actually the after addition - same with Argus, we thought Argus would be the focus, turns out it was the broken isles and then Argus was turned into a patch intstead of its own expansion, same with Naz'jatar and Azshara, and now I guess with Shadowlands.

In my opinion, this is more around the ballmark, and shadowlands will pop up in in 9.1 or 9.2

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by caballitomalo View Post
    Bonus points for the "got removed" bs. Nice personal touch there.
    Very clever touch too huh, makes it just the more believable. Even if it's 100% fake.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    BfA brought a bunch of new ship designs so I could see them capitalizing on that and taking things in this Archage-esque direction with a second run at the player-housing thing and expanding on the island expedition tech. This is hard to beat for a leak and also a lot of stuff that's hard to live up to if legit tho.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

Yes, they are going to call an expansion "AoE".

Fake.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharein View Post
    Yes, they are going to call an expansion "AoE".

Fake.
    Think of the splash it'd make tho?! There's been better and worse, some said the same about BfA. I've seen better and worse named leaks too
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

it sounds extremely boring so it might be true

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JMitchy96 View Post
    To make a leak believable you should at least put some degree of effort into the name. This is on "Wrath of the Bolvar" levels of bad.
    You do not spit on Wrath of the Bolvar! The Bolvar will come for you!

10+ Year Old Account
    "Hey, I screencap EVERY LEAK I SEE and then i write them down on forums".
    Last edited by shimargh; 2019-10-25 at 05:20 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaexion View Post
    The loss of the ability to pass on loot is the loss of the ability to choose. This is communism
    Quote Originally Posted by Torched View Post
    A year from now someone on these forums is gonna say that the (wod) launch went smoothly..... I am gonna remind that asshole of this launch, this shit is not going smoothly at all.

This OP makes me think I am under the impression that it is all run by one person who set up multiple mmo-champion accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by worldsoul View Post
    Hey all, I've been screen grabbing all the leaks that get posted no matter how preposterous they sound just to see if any mysteriously disappear. This one was posted both reddit and 4chan before vanishing... reposting everywhere I can.

New Class: Tinker ->
    • Thematic to the rest of the expansion, as the focus is largely on exploration, finding resources, and building new outposts.
    • Ranged DPS, Tank, Healing specs.
    • DPS spec uses guns and turrets.
    • Tank spec uses mech suits with racial mech suits available to the playable races.
    • Healing spec uses bots to heal.
    • Available to gnomes, mechagnomes, goblins, draenei, LF draenei, forsaken, and maghar orcs. (Mechagnomes and LF Draeinei apparently share the same racial mech suits with Gnomes and Draenei)
    What always gives them away to me, when they have to take a feature and explain why it is in the expansion/fits. Blizzard would put "new class: Tinker!" not "tinker, thematic to the rest of the expansion, as the focus is on exploration, and stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keller View Post
    Most people on the internet nowadays need a good spank.

•Each player gets their own ship with a crew placed under their command at the start of the expansion.

Argh, sounds like a Garrison on water!

i don't trust leaks with tinkers in them. Why would Blizzard choose it over Dragonsworn, Dark Ranger or Necromancer. Naaa.

-Ships ->
    Each player gets their own ship with a crew placed under their command at the start of the expansion.
    Your mode of transport to get you to and from each new island you explore.
    To find a new island you use a scouting map similar to Legion's.
    You can recruit additional crew members onto your ship via quests and as you discover them on the new islands.
    Ships are customizable and serve as a form of player housing.
    Guild flagships/carriers are available as well. Unknown exactly how/when they are attained, but they are a sizable gold sink.
    Guild ships were actually considered for WotLK but they decided to scrap that because Northrend doesn't have enough rivers.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fetus Rex View Post
    i don't trust leaks with tinkers in them. Why would Blizzard choose it over Dragonsworn, Dark Ranger or Necromancer. Naaa.
    Tinkers are the most unique and easy to design.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Ugh, trash sounding leak. -_-
    Yes, I draw my own avatars.

Yeah at the point where Blizzard is going with gear .... why not !

Quote Originally Posted by Daevelian View Post
    Even the name sounds atrocious and unlike anything blizz would make.
    Funny, that's exactly what I said about the BfA leak.

Is it baffling to anybody else that there are dozens of expansion concepts out there wherein everything is themed a particular way (i.e. everything revolves around dragons, or undeath, or Void, etc.), and for some unknown reason the class of choice is always Tinker -- when there are literally dragon-based, death-based, and Void-based classes that are some of the most highly requested classes of all time following DK and DH?

Drives me nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    Guild ships were actually considered for WotLK but they decided to scrap that because Northrend doesn't have enough rivers.

- - - Updated - - -

Tinkers are the most unique and easy to design.
    But shitty fantasy wise.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Title: Age of Exploration
    Oh my god, it amazes me how those dumbfucks waste hours to write the wall text AND dint check out such a bullshite titles in the very beginning.
    Do they realize most people not gonna read the wall of text right after that lameass fake title. Blizzard will never name their expansion with an absolutely abstract meaning.