Page 1 of 3
LastLast

New Pets for New Expac

What are you hoping to see?

With how bad some of the model updates have been, I kinda don't want them to update any more. At least not blanket-updates like the hyenas. Leave the old models in somewhere, please

As far as new critters, I dunno. I like some of the more unique things they've added like Marsuul. I imagine if we're indeed headed toward anything dragon-related they might give us some more dragon-like creatures.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm completely on board with graphical updates to the older pet models. I've always been a big fan if the original lean wolf and eversong woods lynx models, and would love to see them receive a modern visual touch up.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I want tamable ram's, I've been waiting for them since tbc.

I would love a Gastropod family. Also, because my Hunter is a Farmer, I would love cows to be tameable!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinushka View Post
    I'd rather like to see updated models on the remaining hunterpets like wolves, cats, foxes, dragonhawks & some spirit beasts.
    Also more gimmicks on hunterpets like the knife on crabs for example - overall more customization options (like the hati ones).
    This. Update the remainder of the old creatures like the ones you named, the original scorpids, etc.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

An update to the textures/model of all the “old” cats, including lynxes, would be lovely.
    As far as “new” pets go, I think salamanders and ants are due for inclusion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hazmavore View Post
    I would love a Gastropod family. Also, because my Hunter is a Farmer, I would love cows to be tameable!
    A tame-able highland cow would be dope.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinushka View Post
    I'd rather like to see updated models on the remaining hunterpets like wolves, cats, foxes, dragonhawks & some spirit beasts.
    Also more gimmicks on hunterpets like the knife on crabs for example - overall more customization options (like the hati ones).
    To be fair, i don't like when they update the models, i prefer when they just add new wolves with better models and also keeping the old ones with the old models.

But i would like more serpents and more insect like beasts.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    I was so surprised by the idea that Ram's were still not tameable, that i have to go check that out in Petopia....

Wow, Dwarf's hunters should be quite sad
    Last edited by Maxilian; 2019-10-28 at 03:38 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    I was so surprised by the idea that Ram's were still not tameable, that i have to go check that out in Petopia....

Wow, Dwarf's hunters should be quite sad
    Every expan when the new pets get date minded I wait, every expan I am disappointed.

One day......

Well, if we're going to the Shadowlands then I'd expect more "ghost" animals. Like the ghost doggo from Nightmare Before Christmas:

I want some actual dog models showing off some different breed types. The fact that there's only one breed of dog that's tameable is just sad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MatadorMedia View Post
    Well, if we're going to the Shadowlands then I'd expect more "ghost" animals. Like the ghost doggo from Nightmare Before Christmas: *goodest boi*
    omg it has a jack-o-lantern nose.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    I'll name him Cram

Brutosaurs. it doesn't matter if it shrinks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well... it seems that the Bolvar thing might be true, so... GIVE US MORE UNDEAD / PLAGUED ANIMALS! thanks

Personally I think it would be cool to get more armored pets like the ones that already exist like the iron horde wolves from draenor or oondasta.

Ferrets. They're allready in the game. Ferrets are used IRL too for hunting (rabbits and rats) so it's not even a weird thing to ask for.

There are level 120 rats and rabbits I can't tame,I want them,also the mechanical kitties on Mechagon are a major want as well.

Dragons. Give them some kinda spin like they choose to be our companion, instead of being tamed or something to get around the sentience bullshit. I've always wanted a little fire spitting whelping.. like the Hunter version of an Imp.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dald View Post
    Dragons. Give them some kinda spin like they choose to be our companion, instead of being tamed or something to get around the sentience bullshit. I've always wanted a little fire spitting whelping.. like the Hunter version of an Imp.
    Proto-dragons would do the trick

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/502710549

Here there were showing the kirian ability for hunter, but they also show a new model for the Wind Serpent, and it looks amazing

Time Stamp: 01:34:08