5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    So, do you guys think they will continue with the shocker opening they started with BFA?

Maybe show how some a character that was liked dies?
    Or show another city burned/destroyed?
    Dunno. How about something else? Legion had Varian and Vol'Jin dying. BfA had cities destroyed. What other form of crysis can we have? Get kidnapped? Turn evil? Be revealed as a secret dragon and/or nathrezim?

So, do you guys think they will continue with the shocker opening they started with BFA?

Not on that level. But expansion announcements are designed to create hype and speculation to fuel more hype. And doing something drastic will do that.

A world revamp would create a lot of hype and speculation, especially if they show some areas that may have been destroyed since teh Cataclysm, like Duskwood, or show what has happened to Gilneas.
    If we get Dragon isles then i would suspect either someone dies, or Sylvanas attacks somewhere important.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Luck4 View Post
    I'm starting to think that Dragons Isles is somewhat confirmed if we take into account all the build-up...

We had Deaths of Chromie, but we still don't know who was behind it;
    We also had Dragon Isles clues with Island Expeditions;
    We got an update for every Dragonflight in 8.2's Heart of Azeroth questline;
    We encountered with Wrathion agents many times recently, and now he's back;
    We had the Sylverian Dreamer Store mount;
    The Anniversary will be featuring Chromie, and we'll be receiving one "Deathwing" mount and one "Nefarian" pet;
    Deathwing is the next hero for Heroes of Storm;
    Hearthpwn fansite thinks the next Hearthstone expansion will the about Dragons;

All this can mean literally nothing, but it's really weird how heavily the Dragons are being promoted recently.

With that in mind, I still don't understand how Sylvanas could fit in a Dragon themed expansion.
    we also got info that the twilight dragonflight was not gone and they are still exist in number sin grim batol, and since one mount was caught in the island expedition, i can think about they going for the dragon isles.

there is also new species of dragons not yet explained, like thunder dragons, who the mount say they are "native" o azeroth, emaning it could be the ones who didn't evolve from the dragonflight, they wee not protodrakes before.

there is the storm and stone drakes from cata as well.

When shits go down, you bring dragons, is like the safe button, it did work with DnD and it will work again when they bring dragonlance if they need.

- - - Updated - - -

definetly, gotta mil the shock and the rule of cool as much s possible.

but in fact after n'zoth death, i think it will be hard to do.

Wonder if they will do another pandaria thing, more clam and enjoyable, if they are focusing on dragons/dragon isles

i want this to be mop 2,0, but with dragons so hard.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Dunno. How about something else? Legion had Varian and Vol'Jin dying. BfA had cities destroyed. What other form of crysis can we have? Get kidnapped? Turn evil? Be revealed as a secret dragon and/or nathrezim?
    Revers crisis, aka repair, aka revamp
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Not on that level. But expansion announcements are designed to create hype and speculation to fuel more hype. And doing something drastic will do that.

A world revamp would create a lot of hype and speculation, especially if they show some areas that may have been destroyed since teh Cataclysm, like Duskwood, or show what has happened to Gilneas.
    If we get Dragon isles then i would suspect either someone dies, or Sylvanas attacks somewhere important.
    I completely agree with this. We'll know in a week I suppose!

10+ Year Old Account

Intro cinematic will be a 1v1 between The Bolvar and Sylvanas. The Bolvar wins (obviously), and Sylvanas is never mentioned again.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    I completely agree with this. We'll know in a week I suppose!
    Less than a week even. Need to start planning on what i should be eating at that point. Whether i should make some pastries or something.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    Intro cinematic will be a 1v1 between The Bolvar and Sylvanas. The Bolvar wins (obviously), and Sylvanas is never mentioned again.
    Sylvanas walks up to the Frozen Throne, ominously declares how only she will master death, she brings out a dagger, the origins of which looks eldritch and twisted. She raises her hand, looks the figure before her dead in the eyes "No king rules forever" *maniacal cackle*.

The figure speaks.
    "There is no king, there is only"
    "The Bolvar"

The Bolvar rises and bitchslaps Sylvanas off the Frozen throne, we watch as her broken body is again impaled on the spikes below. The Bolvar then returns to his seated position.

Next expansion: World revamp and Dragon, the scourge and teh forces of death are no issue, The Bolvar has taken care of it already. All praise The Bolvar.

7+ Year Old Account
    another cinematic focusing on sylvanus talking edgy shit

10+ Year Old Account
    Sylvanas walks up to the Frozen Throne, ominously declares how only she will master death, she brings out a dagger, the origins of which looks eldritch and twisted. She raises her hand, looks the figure before her dead in the eyes "No king rules forever" *maniacal cackle*.

The figure speaks.
    "There is no king, there is only"
    "The Bolvar"

The Bolvar rises and bitchslaps Sylvanas off the Frozen throne, we watch as her broken body is again impaled on the spikes below. The Bolvar then returns to his seated position.

Next expansion: World revamp and Dragon, the scourge and teh forces of death are no issue, The Bolvar has taken care of it already. All praise The Bolvar.
    Yes... Yes!

This means we won't even get a 9.0 because The Bolvar already took care of it. We're going straight to 10.0!

So while I was sleeping the future Bolvar talked to me.

We actually have a timeskip expansion. Jumping straight to 10.0, but no details.
    The contents of 9.0 (World of warcraft: Lost Time) will be uncovered via archeology.

What I find rather unrealistic about most "leaks" is that they are not taking major developments into consideration.

- Sylvanas is confident her plan will hatch

- The Bolvar making a move

- Tyrande being bent on revenge and wanting to expose Elune

- Wrathion potentially double-crossing us or making a big move

- The tyranny of Light in AU Draenor being an underlying plot

Most "leakers" ignore those points and just create concepts that seem like curveball expansions or fillers. Yes, most of the Dragon expansions sound just like that.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Revers crisis, aka repair, aka revamp
    I would be all for thet, but the "it's not peaceCraft" croud need conflict and shocking reveals to go with it. Come to think of it, it can also be somebody dead not being dead as long as it is not Xavius. Fucker already came back like three time. I vote Dar'Khan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only 7 pages since I left? I'm disappointed but also kinda relieved because I am actually caught up on my own this time.

10+ Year Old Account
    just came up in the 4chan thread:

There was a thread 6 days ago, but it didn't get noticed I guess. Was that picture already here?

Link to original 4chan thread: https://boards.4channel.org/v/thread...ld-of-warcraft

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Athaldor View Post

There was a thread 6 days ago, but it didn't get noticed I guess. Was that picture already here?
    no, but its strange, what happened to northrend? it feels like it torn apart, or became warm, like there si no more rice

is The bolvar warming thing up?

and i noticed windrunner isles, ewww, and "elunarian jungle" is sholazar basin, hope its fake, can't this shit serious, it will be broken isles all over again.
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2019-10-26 at 10:20 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Athaldor View Post

Link to original 4chan thread: https://boards.4channel.org/v/thread...ld-of-warcraft
    Seeing Zul'Drak absolutely decimated made me chuckle. I hated that zone.

I don't think this is real, it just looks like a picture of someone's computer monitor, but it is a cool concept and quite well done. I think a real concept map would have a bit more to it, such as locations for dungeons and raids.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    no, but its strange, what happened to northrend? it feels like it torn apart, or became warm, like there si no more rice

and i noticed windrunner isles, ewww, hope its fake
    Well, last we were told, Icecrown Glacier was melting. No idea why they would rename Sholazar, though.

and i noticed windrunner isles, ewww, and "elunarian jungle" is sholazar basin, hope its fake, can't this shit serious, it will be broken isles all over again.
    I remember a leak claiming that the Bolvars influence warms the whole of northrend up. Can't remember which it was tho.

7+ Year Old Account
    If that image is of any significance, it's probably torn apart because of deathwing.
    As for melting, when you do you the legion dk campaigns and artifact quests as well as the fire mage artifact quests, icecrown is indeed starting to melt down.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    The ice stone has melted!