The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post
    So why do you think Trump hates Bezos more? Because the Washington Post writes stories about him that Trump doesn't want reported or because Bezos is an actual self-made man who earned his fortune?
    I'd wager it's the former, but the latter makes it 'worse' in Trump's eyes. Because why only be sort of petty when you can go the whole nine yards of petty.

Exclusive: Company with ties to Trump’s brother Robert awarded $33 million government contract https://t.co/G4Nyx6dAFK
    https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/s...741046789?s=19

I'm sure Trumpkins or some Woke Independent will have a thread on this anytime.

Sorry if you are a close relation of President or I would e even go Congress and Cabinet then you are immediately ineligible for contracts. Unfair? Maybe but the price you pay for having a close relative run.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyonai View Post
    Ah, that's what it is then? Well fuck, here I thought the guy actually did something.
    Basically. It's odd in that the bill is both significant yet literally only the first step. Much more needs to be done to reform our criminal justice system.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    So Donald receives a participation award?
    Are you surprised? Every President gets awards similar to this. Usually though they have some involvement in crafting the bill or generally in the issue. Considering Trump campaigned on being "tough on crime" and called for the death penalty for the Central Park 5 it's a bit out of left field if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasRules View Post

That means multiple democrat candidates for President will have to get on their private jets to fly down there and speak at an event that is honoring Trump.
    Nah, now they've just gotten on their private jets to fly down to an event where the idiots who gave Trump that award were promptly shit-canned due to protest.

(I have no idea what "private jets" has to do with anything, btw)

Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post
    So why do you think Trump hates Bezos more? Because the Washington Post writes stories about him that Trump doesn't want reported or because Bezos is an actual self-made man who earned his fortune?
    He's not really a self made man. He came from a wealthy family, had a well paying Wall St job, and his parents gave him $100,000 start up funds.

Quote Originally Posted by Beefhamer View Post
    He's not really a self made man. He came from a wealthy family, had a well paying Wall St job, and his parents gave him $100,000 start up funds.
    Well, "a small loan of $100,000" sounds a lot better than "a small loan of a million dollars."

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Well, "a small loan of $100,000" sounds a lot better than "a small loan of a million dollars."
    True, but he was well off before he was well off.

10+ Year Old Account
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerron View Post
    Basically. It's odd in that the bill is both significant yet literally only the first step. Much more needs to be done to reform our criminal justice system.

Are you surprised? Every President gets awards similar to this. Usually though they have some involvement in crafting the bill or generally in the issue. Considering Trump campaigned on being "tough on crime" and called for the death penalty for the Central Park 5 it's a bit out of left field if you ask me.
    it was probably the only way he'd agree to show up

plus at this point EVERYONE knows that if you say nice things, and give him an award, then at the least, he wont insult you for a few weeks.

They dont need him encouraging his base to mail them bombs cause of all the democrat speakers they'll have Sat and Sun.

You can practically smell the fake tan spray on her breath.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    You can practically smell the fake tan spray on her breath.
    Welp. That's enough internet for me today.

Quote Originally Posted by Beefhamer View Post
    True, but he was well off before he was well off.
    Well and wasnt Trump's small loan actually tens, maybe hundreds of millions of dollars funneled into his businesses by his father up through the late 90s? No one is really self made, but Bezos went a lot further with a lot less help, has to sting.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaktar View Post
    Well and wasnt Trump's small loan actually tens, maybe hundreds of millions of dollars funneled into his businesses by his father up through the late 90s? No one is really self made, but Bezos went a lot further with a lot less help, has to sting.
    Pretty much all off his money came from his father up until he died in 1999. However most of it in the later years was without him knowing. Fred was trying to cut orange fuck face out of the picture because he knew he was an idiot who kept losing his fortune and ruining their name.

Haha! This loser is back to his tv bs of 'stay tuned', tweeting I guess 'something big' making it cryptic.

Maybe likely they killed Baghdadi. So he wants to tour this as his Bin Laden.

Again no news cause this idiot thinks it's tv
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

10+ Year Old Account
    What "genius"? Where do these mouth breathing retards see in a fucking genius with a reading level lower than that of a goddamned 5th grader? This is a fucking moron who thought Colorado was a border state. This pile of rancid orange peels believes exercise takes away from your "finite energy supply." This adulterous traitor couldn't even spell Melania's name correctly.

Where's the genius in anything he's done? He couldn't get his "wall" built so he takes credit for walled parts of the border already built, he got his muslim ban revoked, his brilliant attorneys are either already serving time or lawyering up (Guilliani hired a personal defense attorney the other day.) This aberration of human flesh described the impeachment of himself as a "lynching."

This man is miles below stupid. How does anyone on the right still support this motherfucking asshole?
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    What "genius"? Where do these mouth breathing retards see in a fucking genius with a reading level lower than that of a goddamned 5th grader? This is a fucking moron who thought Colorado was a border state. This pile of rancid orange peels believes exercise takes away from your "finite energy supply." This adulterous traitor couldn't even spell Melania's name correctly.

Where's the genius in anything he's done? He couldn't get his "wall" built so he takes credit for walled parts of the border already built, he got his muslim ban revoked, his brilliant attorneys are either already serving time or lawyering up (Guilliani hired a personal defense attorney the other day.) This aberration of human flesh described the impeachment of himself as a "lynching."

This man is miles below stupid. How does anyone on the right still support this motherfucking asshole?
    Every time I look for a like button, I am disappointed there isn't one.

It's amazing what these folk find good about the resident. He's terrible in every way. Except being horrible. He's great at that.
    Looking for <Good Quotes for Signature>.

Quote Originally Posted by omerome View Post
    Every time I look for a like button, I am disappointed there isn't one.

It's amazing what these folk find good about the resident. He's terrible in every way. Except being horrible. He's great at that.
    The literal only reason these man/womanchildren like Trump is because he "makes librulz mad LOL le epic bacon reddit". They have no principles, nor a real desire to see society improve.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump is really trying to hype of the Baghdadi kill. Too bad most people don't know who or care who he is.

- - - Updated - - -

I truly don't know how anyone in the military still supports this guy. Its gone beyond blind patriotism.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

500 million

Not to mention fraudulent contracts to funnel money, avoiding inheritance and other taxes. So, make that several millions at least.