Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    Instead of sticking with something that works and tuning it, adding more stuff - like in most games -, Blizzard used to enjoy endlessly recycling classes.

In Legion it seems they finally got to a good spot, but made the mistake of doing... well... nothing in BfA to spice classes up after losing so much. Result is that the majority of specs are bare bones.
    We lost almost nothing in BfA, it is result of Legion changes class are barebones.

Quote Originally Posted by i9erek View Post
    I don't think last bosses should be harder .. I think there should be slower progression overall ... like needing to farm the raid for gear to kill the next boss.
    This does make sense, but This would mean a very narrow path for gear in the game which means the elimination of mythic dungeons as a competitive gear producer. Not sure what the cost for doing this is but there is always a cost and a question of how it is going to effect subscriber numbers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here's one change to make bosses artificially harder. Bring back crushing blows. Chance a tank straight up gets one-shot. There you go.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Last boss is unkillable in LFR for the first month and a bit since raid opens, you can't even do it - there wish granted.

Next troll please.
    TBH some LFR bosses were literally unkillable with majority of players that join LFRs. I still get PTSD from that one time I went into LFR Kil'jaeden to gear up an alt. I haven't done LFR ever since.
    S.H.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post

G'huun, as a Raid Leader, still trumps her though (in levels of pure annoyance). Setting up every single attempt with a pre-pull and having to make sure everyone knows their runner order was the worst thing I've ever done in this game, and trust me, as a near 15y veteran, I've done a LOT of annoying crap since.
    Believe me, as a Raid Leader, G'huun is a cakewalk compared to Azshara, good luck coming up with the soaking strat for every single person in the raid so your runes dont go to shit, this was the most annoying thing azshara had on mythic (now shes on a wheelchair so go kill her boys).

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Yeah C'thun was unkillable for months because of how buggy he was. Don't think that would be fun.
    I don't mean C'thun. Bosses in BC and Wrath didn't take just two weeks to be defeated on highest difficulty.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    So? If Blizzard didn't hotfix Azshara during World First race, she'd probably still be alive today. Uu'nat got multiple nerfs before he died. Jaina had "fixes" which were pretty much nerfs anyway. I don't remember G'huun, probably the same thing.

"Unkillable old bosses" actually means "no one bothered to fix that crap until several months later" instead of "this is the hardest fight ever, you retail noobs know nothing about a true challenge". We'll see the exact same thing once C'thun hits the Classic server and dies within few hours.
    Don't you think that Blizzard shouldn't help "pros" win?
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaminaris View Post
    We lost almost nothing in BfA, it is result of Legion changes class are barebones.
    We lost a shit ton of passives from the Artifacts. Almost nothing was preserved, and what little was, was put into the talent trees which means we also lost talents.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    I don't mean C'thun. Bosses in BC and Wrath didn't take just two weeks to be defeated on highest difficulty.
    Because raiding was a lot more casual back then for the top-end.

Little jimmy thinks bosses are too easy
    Little jimmy only does LFR

/thread

Quote Originally Posted by Denymeplz View Post
    Little jimmy thinks bosses are too easy
    Little jimmy only does LFR

/thread
    I think he wants heroic LFR. Basically an option to play harder mode but without all that "link Curve pls" bullshit.
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    I think he wants heroic LFR. Basically an option to play harder mode but without all that "link Curve pls" bullshit.
    That already exists, its called the learning pug groups or progression pug groups, you arent forced to try your luck joining a pug group that asks for aotc without having it, and even so that difficulty is laughable, if OP wants bosses to be harder, one would expect him to be 8/8M (specially now with wheelchair Azshara), not some random LFR hero.

Quote Originally Posted by Isthisreal View Post
    Many people play this game for Lore reasons.
    It saddens me seeing heavy lore wise last bosses being killed really fast, especially in LFR

Make the last boss unkillable for few months
    Don’t allow the last boss be killed in LFR.

At this point major lore characters as last bosses just drop like flies.
    if you dont like how easy LFR is, dont play it...
    but wanting the whole game to revolve around you... damn, thats some huge ego

10+ Year Old Account
    Fun thing, our two day guild is religiously clearing mythic raids for many years and so far M.Azshara took us the most time to down.

If anything, I personally hope they will chillax a tiny bit on bullshit we have to handle with last bosses, not much, but just a little a bit, because it really gets ridiculous tbh.

Last 2 expansions last bosses on Mythic, aside from EN one, are already over the top, if they'd make it harder then oboy - people would break really. I dread to think what N'zoth will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Denymeplz View Post
    That already exists, its called the learning pug groups or progression pug groups, you arent forced to try your luck joining a pug group that asks for aotc without having it, and even so that difficulty is laughable, if OP wants bosses to be harder, one would expect him to be 8/8M (specially now with wheelchair Azshara), not some random LFR hero.
    PUG groups suck. You can either try luck looking for group that isn't "Curve pls" or make your own where you will suffer the pain of application sounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Isthisreal View Post
    Many people play this game for Lore reasons.
    It saddens me seeing heavy lore wise last bosses being killed really fast, especially in LFR

Make the last boss unkillable for few months
    Don’t allow the last boss be killed in LFR.

At this point major lore characters as last bosses just drop like flies.
    Since you are so concerned with "lore", then I have the perfect solution for you:

All bosses, all unique named monsters, everything that is not just a generic minion or critter only dies once. Ever. All raid bosses will now be "super" hard, to make them worthy lore challenges, and once they are dead, thats IT. Done. Nobody ever gets to kill one again. I mean, never did make sense that you got to kill super powerful lore characters over and over and over again every single week.

So now, in the interest of making the lore feel "important", whenever a unique, lore specific boss dies, they are GONE, permanently, never to spawn again.

Enjoy your world first races, cause if someone gets there before you do, you are SCREWED, and all your hard work will be meaningless.
    Last edited by Surfd; 2019-10-27 at 08:57 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's nothing much to discuss here as others have pointed out. Besides, we don't need another LFR thread right now.

Closing.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."