Page 19 of 44 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Titan's Rebirth hm.. sounds weird.

Elune, Medivh and Wrathion as guardians?

Still looks to be more legit than that silly Bolvar picture

Quote Originally Posted by Indres View Post
    He has access to the office when everyone has left
    What stops him from booting up one of the computers?
    He doesn't know the password maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Watchers View Post
    Hmm...

Quote Originally Posted by Snorri View Post
    Hmm...

yeah, idk, maybe one is real and blizz is throwing us fakes

Quote Originally Posted by ImpalerEU View Post
    I don't know what you're smoking to honestly believe that art was done by "some bored Chinese guy". This looks beyond realistic at this point and the exact quality that comes from Blizzard. Let's meet again on Friday.
    You can find better photoshoped images on devianart ffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    As a graphic designer, I was never allowed to use a "non officials names", basically because are trade marked. So, from my perspective, its very akward to see "WoW" used in an official merchandising pamphlet. Unless the text its a placeolder (or just a fake).
    The possibility that the image is real and is used on a fake "ad" is not being raised enough.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    You can find better photoshoped images on devianart ffs.
    Link one

Ill wait.
    An'u belore delen'na

Quote Originally Posted by korijenkins View Post
    The possibility that the image is real and is used on a fake "ad" is not being raised enough.
    Or that Blizzard simply pasted the image onto an existing version of the page where Bolvar and the expansion name is hidden.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like they copy pasted lich king head and forgot to change eye color. Atleast look at details when you already put so much effort into some fake leak.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Indres View Post
    He has access to the office when everyone has left
    What stops him from booting up one of the computers?
    User passwords.

I want the leak to be truth, merely on N'zoth being in a wooden cage. That'd be hilarious. Like a Scooby Doo villain.

"I would've gotten away with it, if it weren't for you meddling heroes, and your little Banshee and Lich King too!"

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    Like a security guard is going to know what the fuck is going on at Blizzard.
    Depends, I worked at coke as a security guard and we knew more than we were suppose to so it’s possible. U would be surprised what ppl will tell u when u work somewhere for awhile and become friendly with them.

Besides it’s not like there is much information here anyways, just a couple of snippets.

Well folks.... I'm incredibly excited. This is basically what I was hoping for... a brand new land with new lore to explore. New races to meet. Holy shit, I hope this is real.

Shadowlands always sounded lame and one dimensional to me, but I should have guessed Blizz would make it more varied than the death dimensions we've seen so far...

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomads View Post
    Well folks.... I'm incredibly excited. This is basically what I was hoping for... a brand new land with new lore to explore. New races to meet. Holy shit, I hope this is real.

Shadowlands always sounded lame and one dimensional to me, but I should have guessed Blizz would make it more varied than the death dimensions we've seen so far...
    Because we havent seen the Shadowlands... unless you did Uuna's scenario. We dont know nothing about the true land of the deads. WE ahve only seen the Spirit World, wich its totally different.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    All these fools buying into these trolls are the entire reason that why "leaks" will always be a thing... and this one is even so shitty, especially that text "Enter the glorious land of bastion! Meet the noble kyrian! Discover new abilities!".... like srsly, this sounds like some chinese guy was bored af and then came up with it.

btw. OP can't wait for your reaction when the expac has an entirely different title xD
    Just quoting you here so I can bump it next week when it turns out to be real...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kemsa View Post
    Because we havent seen the Shadowlands... unless you did Uuna's scenario. We dont know nothing about the true land of the deads. WE ahve only seen the Spirit World, wich its totally different.
    True... but I had always thought it would be a bit like Helheim, Bwomsandi always showing around ghostly spirits, or the realm Jaina was trapped in... glad that's not it at all.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomads View Post
    Just quoting you here so I can bump it next week when it turns out to be real...
    For what it is worth there have been forensic investigations of the photo that seem to indicate it is fake. That type of stuff wouldn't show up unless Blizzard themselves doctored parts of the image. This is from the reddit thread about this leak: https://i.imgur.com/6ERulNZ.jpg

Real, fake, who knows. People put in a lot of effort on the strangest things. Of course that analysis pic could be faked as well. But if it is real it seems weird to be like that if the image provided was not doctored by someone else. I know this was posted here too but you may or may not have seen it and I had the reddit links handy.
    Last edited by rhorle; 2019-10-27 at 01:57 AM.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Hahahaha, that image, XD! Made by some kindergarden kid! Her teacher surely most be proud!:

Quote Originally Posted by Escepticus View Post
    Hahahaha, that image, XD! Made by some kindergarden kid! Her teacher surely most be proud!:

I don't know fake, looks Rick.

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    For what it is worth there have been forensic investigations of the photo that seem to indicate it is fake. That type of stuff wouldn't show up unless Blizzard themselves doctored parts of the image. This is from the reddit thread about this leak: https://i.imgur.com/6ERulNZ.jpg

Real, fake, who knows. People put in a lot of effort on the strangest things. Of course that analysis pic could be faked as well. But if it is real it seems weird to be like that if the image provided was not doctored by someone else.
    Oh, I'm not referring to the Bolvar part... that does seem fake to me since the OP is being insufferable... I meant the other part with the image of Shadowlands... which was leaked from weakauras.

wow,

how you can you able to get that images,,

thanks men