Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post
    I mean, just look how... crisp he is.
    Perfectly roasted. Tough on the surface, but with a melting core inside.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by protip View Post
    We really don't know anything though. Teasers like we've seen up to this point don't do anything but build hype. They could be fake, sure, but if it was up to me, I'd release little things like this just to get people excited for the announcement. We have a name, a theme, one piece of concept art, a picture of the Bolvar, and a few lines of text. Now everyone wants to know how it fits together, or if they're real at all.
    And what we know is that none of the previous leaks fit in with the logo (no mention of Bastion or Kyrian)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Perfectly roasted. Tough on the surface, but with a melting core inside.

Such a hottie
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by reploid View Post
    Honestly, stop...take a deep breath....Sleep on it.

Did you guys slept on this? I did. My conclusion? Everything about this is an elaborate fake, probably by some bored 4chan goons. How do I know it's fake? Too big of a leak, far too early, far too sequential. Major selling points after the failure that was BFA are not there. People are just pissed with diapergnomes and not knowing what is coming, so they are working extra hard to make stuff up, but it's all fake.
    This game has been around for 15 years, Blizzard just begun encrypting parts of new content to not reveal spoilers, and would let a huge leak like that happen? No way.
    An expansion with no new class, after the worse received expansion in history, and needing to raise sub numbers like crazy? No way.
    Agreed 100% even if I want the Dark Ranger leak to be a thing.

7+ Year Old Account

YES WE ARE. FIGHT ME. Roaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar.
    :
    What for?

I'm all for the devoted worship and appreciation of the hunky, juicy, hot, hormone provoking, fiery male human anatomy of The Bolvar.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    And what we know is that none of the previous leaks fit in with the logo (no mention of Bastion or Kyrian)

- - - Updated - - -

Such a hottie
    Show him your oven. It doesn't get any hotter than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    What for?

I'm all for the devoted worship and appreciation of the hunky, juicy, hot, hormone provoking, fiery male human anatomy of The Bolvar.
    You just won this whole damn thread Arafal.

Did you guys slept on this? I did. My conclusion? Everything about this is an elaborate fake, probably by some bored 4chan goons. How do I know it's fake? Too big of a leak, far too early, far too sequential. Major selling points after the failure that was BFA are not there. People are just pissed with diapergnomes and not knowing what is coming, so they are working extra hard to make stuff up, but it's all fake.
    This game has been around for 15 years, Blizzard just begun encrypting parts of new content to not reveal spoilers, and would let a huge leak like that happen? No way.
    An expansion with no new class, after the worse received expansion in history, and needing to raise sub numbers like crazy? No way.
    This makes no sense whatsoever. It's a leak. It's not meant to be revealed yet and it's 6 days until Blizzcon so it's not even too early. And even if it was it's still a leak. A leak being "too early" makes no sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    YES WE ARE. FIGHT ME. Roaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar.
    That's more of a *rawr*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    I don't see it being elf exclusive, even if Sylvanas is the poster kid for the concept. If real, it sounds like the DK approach is what they'll do.
    So far 99% of Dark Rangers are elves. The lone non-elf DR is one of the most despised characters in WoW. Dark Rangsr is definitely an elf-based concept.

That said, I seriously doubt we're getting 4th specs or prestige classes.

Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    That's more of a *rawr*
    ... That was the intention. :3

I'm soooooo hypeeeeeeeeed!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Haywood View Post
    This makes no sense whatsoever. It's a leak. It's not meant to be revealed yet and it's 6 days until Blizzcon so it's not even too early. And even if it was it's still a leak. A leak being "too early" makes no sense.
    Yeah, but his point is that none of Blizzard's leaks have ever been on this level before. I'd say this shadowlands stuff isn't a leak, it's a deluge.

10+ Year Old Account

This is my thoughts on this too. There is no hook to grab people's attention. The "we go to a new place, find a new race, and get new abilities" is a given for all expansions.

If this is promotional material for the game then we are in for a bare bone expansion. No comment on the mystery print thing though, that doesn't really say anything about the game except the Bolvar is ready to smash some stuff

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Also to the people who say it can only be made by Blizzard or has Blizzard written all over it...

The identity of WoW and the game is known, if you are a good graphic designer even not working for Blizzard you can probably pretty easily create something similar by just observing and picking the right items / color choices what not.

There is a lot of talent around and some of them are either without a job or just want a job at blizzard and spend hours and days into making these leaks to maybe get a spot at Blizzard,

What better way to showcase your talents and skills as a graphic designer with artwork for a new expansion (which you also thought off yourself)..

Its more like an open application for some people than to actually be part of the leak team.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Yeah, but his point is that none of Blizzard's leaks have ever been on this level before. I'd say this shadowlands stuff isn't a leak, it's a deluge.
    Nicely said, and very true. I mean we had the WoD logo thing but that was within the Blizzcon pre-show footage and it was more of a mistake than an actual leak. And we had the whole Cataclysm datamining thing, but again, those were different times. The quality of this leak is very high and if it turns out fake, I really hope the person who did it steps out of the shadows so we can all congratulate them.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    So you just gonna pretend like the pre-purchase access for demon hunters at the end of WoD never happened?
    Oops, my bad
    I didn't remember

10+ Year Old Account
    Nicely said, and very true. I mean we had the WoD logo thing but that was within the Blizzcon pre-show footage and it was more of a mistake than an actual leak. And we had the whole Cataclysm datamining thing, but again, those were different times. The quality of this leak is very high and if it turns out fake, I really hope the person who did it steps out of the shadows so we can all congratulate them.
    You know we don't welcome logic in this thread. It'a all about hype here!

I think i found it.
    The pose is popular. It is not that Blizzard has to invent a new one for their trailer.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

7+ Year Old Account
    The true expansion will be leaked ~1 hour before the opening ceremony in here or on the forums and will be completely dismissed by everyone, only to blow everyones mind that it actually happened later on.

As per usual.

Formerly known as Arafal

The true expansion will be leaked ~1 hour before the opening ceremony in here or on the forums and will be completely dismissed by everyone, only to blow everyones mind that it actually happened later on.

As per usual.
    That's why I don't touch forums for the last two days before Blizzcon.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I mean what else would happen when your first introduction to a model is a bondage pose?
    Uff stop, i can only bare watching attractive tied up hunks for so long.

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I mean what else would happen when your first introduction to a model is a bondage pose?
    Reminds me of that one scene from Infinty War. Bjolmourne seems even more likely now.

- - - Updated - - -

As per usual.
    You mean only as legion and bfa? I think others were leaked earlier
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread