Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Trailers are usually narrated over. TBC was Metzen, Wrath was Arthas, Cataclysm and MoP was Metzen, WoD was Grom, Legion was Khadgar and BFA was Jaina. The narrator usually introduces the setting, or recaps the recent events.

This trailer just starts abruptly and throws its first feature on the screen.

Just stahp already

Quote Originally Posted by lamentofthequeen View Post
    Transcript of the Features Overview trailer for the next World of Warcraft expansion that will be shown on Blizzcon next week.

Text in "all caps" are captions appearing on screen.

World of Warcraft: Lament of the Queen; Features Overview

BLIZZARD ENTERTAINMENT

Begins with showing various shots of different faction characters, Anduin, Thrall, Jaina and Baine, interacting with eachother and citizens, while building/repairing structures in Stormwind and Orgrimmar.

AZEROTH RESTORED
    Shows various landmarks restored from the cataclysm.

Barrens, shows that the majority of the crack splitting Northern and Southern Barrens has been repaired and the overgrowth area has spread.
    Tanaris, pans over a Goblin machinery that has drained most of the water. Vulpira has inhabited the area as well.
    Loch Modan, the dam has been repaired and the lake is once again filled with water.

All areas appears updated with new HD models.

Screen fades to black and back.

Sylvanas stands scouting ahead on top of her ship with few crew members standing behind, they appear anxious.
    Heavy fog around them, can barely see anything. Ship slowly sailing forward.

Nathanos takes a step towards Sylvanas but is immediately interupted by her. She smirks.

The fog opens up and an overgrown jungle appears.

She says something and then briefly talks with her crew, then the camera pans away from the ship over the dark jungle.

Screen flashes.

NEW CONTINENT
    DRAGON ISLES
    Shows overviews of what appears to be four areas:

First area is an overgrown jungle, a lot of rivers and various ruins.
    Second area is a desert with a lot of shadow/void things that appears to consumed most of the desert.
    Third area is filled with fire/lava with a burnt environment and a massive volcano in the background.
    Fourth area shows a lot of dark clouds with a huge temple on top that resembles the head of a dragon with its mouth open, fed/fueled with dark magic.

LEVEL CAP REDUCED

ADVENTURE TO LEVEL 80
    A character kills a giant snake and gains a level with huge trees and jungle enviroment in the background.

NEW DUNGEONS AND RAIDS
    Shows a dark tomb/crypt with lots of undead skeletons/zombies, following many disorienting pathways left to right.
    Then shows a large village built up in the trees with vines and wooden huts/bridges with monkeys causing chaos.
    Lastly shows a pillar that sends of dark magic surrounded by praying characters, overshadowed by a dark elemental being.

EXPLORE ANCIENT RUINS
    Shows three characters with torches entering an abandoned and dark entrance into a ruin.
    Shows them fighting off spiders and then activating a trap, fleeing towards a chest.

MYSTIQUE EQUIPMENT
    Shows characters mentioned above opening chest with light purple/black lights shining out of it.
    Then see them swap gear and shows new UI window of mystique equipment.
    An empty slot/socket in the middle of the window, that's not interacted with.
    Below are 3 templates with different stats for the item, selects them one by one after eachother.

+6 Versatility
    -6 Haste

+6 Critical Strike
    -6 Mastery

+6 Mastery
    -6 Critical Strike

SETTLEMENTS
    Shows five characters randomly placing down buildings freely from an overview in a small area. Some wooden walls scattered around, a fire pit and a small hut.
    It then skips to night and most characters are sitting around the fire pit in the newly built settlement and a Vulpira jumping around them.

NEW DEATH KNIGHT RACES
    Quickly shows all new Death Knight race combinations.

NEW CLASS
    DARK RANGER
    Shortly shows off the Dark Ranger class, flexing with bow and raising different skeletons from corpses, each skeleton representing the slain enemy.
    The Dark Ranger then disappear with dark/shadow magic.

Screen fades to black and the logo appears, with a dark tear running along the logo edge.

WORLD OF WARCRAFT
    LAMENT OF THE QUEEN
    Fake for 3 reasons:
    -They are not going to add the dark Ranger class because is a horde only class.
    -Is imposible to repair barrens, you would need deathwing to use his aspect powers for that or therazane.
    -No mention of the Shadowlands.

Ok I know I've said this a few times...

but this one is the shittest leak so far
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassafrass View Post
    It's a Horde symbol but the middle part can also be called the "Eye" of the zone (AZSHARA), it's a play on words
    No, it is happening. The zone changed, it belongs to the Goblins now and is their home. Hearthstone is having a mechanical themed expansion soon, November's cardback is Goblin influenced and revealed concept art shows Goblin machinery. It's a HS expansion, sorry.

Five more days...

This "leak" seems more realistic than the stuff about Shadowlands featured on the front page.

10+ Year Old Account
    Imagine this one being real.
    Classes/Specs: Retribution Paladin, Outlaw Rogue, Frost Mage, Destruction Warlock.

Vanilla veteran of both factions since '04. Former high end player, now casually playing simply to keep up with the lore.

"Lament of the Queen" sounds like Mexican tv show title

Transcript of the Features Overview trailer for the next World of Warcraft expansion that will be shown on Blizzcon next week.

Text in "all caps" are captions appearing on screen.

World of Warcraft: Lament of the Queen; Features Overview

BLIZZARD ENTERTAINMENT

Begins with showing various shots of different faction characters, Anduin, Thrall, Jaina and Baine, interacting with eachother and citizens, while building/repairing structures in Stormwind and Orgrimmar.

AZEROTH RESTORED
    Shows various landmarks restored from the cataclysm.

Barrens, shows that the majority of the crack splitting Northern and Southern Barrens has been repaired and the overgrowth area has spread.
    Tanaris, pans over a Goblin machinery that has drained most of the water. Vulpira has inhabited the area as well.
    Loch Modan, the dam has been repaired and the lake is once again filled with water.

All areas appears updated with new HD models.

Screen fades to black and back.

Sylvanas stands scouting ahead on top of her ship with few crew members standing behind, they appear anxious.
    Heavy fog around them, can barely see anything. Ship slowly sailing forward.

Nathanos takes a step towards Sylvanas but is immediately interupted by her. She smirks.

The fog opens up and an overgrown jungle appears.

She says something and then briefly talks with her crew, then the camera pans away from the ship over the dark jungle.

Screen flashes.

NEW CONTINENT
    DRAGON ISLES
    Shows overviews of what appears to be four areas:

First area is an overgrown jungle, a lot of rivers and various ruins.
    Second area is a desert with a lot of shadow/void things that appears to consumed most of the desert.
    Third area is filled with fire/lava with a burnt environment and a massive volcano in the background.
    Fourth area shows a lot of dark clouds with a huge temple on top that resembles the head of a dragon with its mouth open, fed/fueled with dark magic.

LEVEL CAP REDUCED

ADVENTURE TO LEVEL 80
    A character kills a giant snake and gains a level with huge trees and jungle enviroment in the background.

NEW DUNGEONS AND RAIDS
    Shows a dark tomb/crypt with lots of undead skeletons/zombies, following many disorienting pathways left to right.
    Then shows a large village built up in the trees with vines and wooden huts/bridges with monkeys causing chaos.
    Lastly shows a pillar that sends of dark magic surrounded by praying characters, overshadowed by a dark elemental being.

EXPLORE ANCIENT RUINS
    Shows three characters with torches entering an abandoned and dark entrance into a ruin.
    Shows them fighting off spiders and then activating a trap, fleeing towards a chest.

MYSTIQUE EQUIPMENT
    Shows characters mentioned above opening chest with light purple/black lights shining out of it.
    Then see them swap gear and shows new UI window of mystique equipment.
    An empty slot/socket in the middle of the window, that's not interacted with.
    Below are 3 templates with different stats for the item, selects them one by one after eachother.

+6 Versatility
    -6 Haste

+6 Critical Strike
    -6 Mastery

+6 Mastery
    -6 Critical Strike

SETTLEMENTS
    Shows five characters randomly placing down buildings freely from an overview in a small area. Some wooden walls scattered around, a fire pit and a small hut.
    It then skips to night and most characters are sitting around the fire pit in the newly built settlement and a Vulpira jumping around them.

NEW DEATH KNIGHT RACES
    Quickly shows all new Death Knight race combinations.

NEW CLASS
    DARK RANGER
    Shortly shows off the Dark Ranger class, flexing with bow and raising different skeletons from corpses, each skeleton representing the slain enemy.
    The Dark Ranger then disappear with dark/shadow magic.

Screen fades to black and the logo appears, with a dark tear running along the logo edge.

WORLD OF WARCRAFT
    LAMENT OF THE QUEEN
    I like it. The name is off though. I wished this was real.
    On silken ebony wings the harbinger of death arrives.

Stood in the Fire ArkantosChampion's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Bad name, but seems good description
    I'm a normal text, I'm a bold text.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kill me now.

Okay, I will say you did a somewhat decent job with this but it feels like there's way too much description for completely inconsequential things, such as Sylvanas interrupting Nathanos. What is the point of that interaction besides reminding the viewers that she's still a bitch? And then the other parts are lacking. No descriptions of the creatures or inhabitants of these new zones aside from "big snake".

Usually announcement trailers have some kind of narration, but you seem to have forgotten that. And there's no way they would just end the trailer with the reveal of a new class, when past trailers have always ended on an ominous note about whatever the main threat of the expansion is. Are Dark Rangers the main threat of Lament of the Queen?
    Last edited by ercarp; 2019-10-27 at 03:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrath of the Bolvar View Post
    Trailers are usually narrated over. TBC was Metzen, Wrath was Arthas, Cataclysm and MoP was Metzen, WoD was Grom, Legion was Khadgar and BFA was Jaina. The narrator usually introduces the setting, or recaps the recent events.

The source apparently had no audio, but I'd imagine the introduction is dragged out with a voiceover.

This is what I got yesterday; I've asked follow up questions, but I've not received any response yet.

Quote Originally Posted by protip View Post
    The title is way too depressing to be real. Most of the rest is basically plausible but I'm gonna go with a no.
    Did "Battle For Azeroth" make sense after "Legion"?. How about "Mists of Pandaria" after "Cataclysm"?.

The source apparently had no audio, but I'd imagine the introduction is dragged out with a voiceover.

This is what I got yesterday; I've asked follow up questions, but I've not received any response yet.
    I have a follow-up question: In what world is calling it gear supposed to be even remotely plausible?

wrath was terenas

The source apparently had no audio
    Apparently?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Piamonte View Post
    wrath was terenas
    I'm talking about the reveal trailer, not the cinematic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like you made a leak just to tell people you want housing.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Elkfingers View Post
    I have a follow-up question: In what world is calling it gear supposed to be even remotely plausible?
    I've already asked what it means and if there's any additional details.

Looking up the definition of "Mystique" describes the word as "a fascinating aura of mystery, awe, and power surrounding someone or something."

Apparently?
    It's from a render of the trailer without any audio applied to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've already asked what it means and if there's any additional details.

Looking up the definition of "Mystique" describes the word as "a fascinating aura of mystery, awe, and power surrounding someone or something."

It's from a render of the trailer without any audio applied to it.
    Rookie mistake coming back and defending your leak. You just busted your own leak.

Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    Rookie mistake coming back and defending your leak. You just busted your own leak.
    The Warlords of Draenor guy did that too and his one was accurate. People are people. They wanna be believed. Real leakers have feelings too.