Jets dump Osumele after the surgery on his shoulder revealed damage extensive enough to make medical people wonder why the Jets insisted he could play.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...ispute-surgery

"Also Saturday, Osemele's agents told ESPN's Adam Schefter that the surgery went well, but damage to the shoulder was more extensive than anticipated. Osemele's representatives and the NFL Players Association are now considering specific action against the Jets' team doctors for violations of state medical board regulations."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    It's not like London games have ever been with two contending teams anyway.
    There's been a couple in more recent years, but the first ones were very lopsided affairs.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

15+ Year Old Account
    I didn't even know Schaub was still playing. That Patriots comeback crushed the Falcons franchise morale. They haven't been the same since.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

Britt likely out for the season. Seattle's quesitonable O-line is even worse now. Great.

Seattle looking like a 0-7 team instead of 5-2.

The Bills are starting their "shit the bed in November after starting 5-2" skid early this year. Yes I know they started it at 5-1. Really it feels like it started with the close game vs Miami.

3 times in the last 15 or so years the Bills started 5-2 only to completely collapse in November. Will this be the 4th time?
    Bandwagon sports fans can eat a bag of http://www.ddir.com/ .

Denver with their 3rd loss of the year on a late FG after the defense gave up a big play on the last drive and the inept offense couldn't do anything. This is the opposite of the Tebow games.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    The NFC East should be taken out back and put out of its misery. I expect to win all four of our games against them this year, and that's against the Super Bowl winner from two years ago, and @ Dallas, who seems to always have high expectations every year and under perform....every year. They should have fired Jason Garrett at least 3 seasons ago.
    I'm gonna leave this here. I am so petty.

Just some friendly jokes though. I didn't expect the Eagles to actually win this game either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Patriots' defense touchdowns allowed: 3

Patriots' defense touchdowns scored: 4

This defense is so ridiculous. Pats up 10-0 on the Browns.

10+ Year Old Account
    Third and Renfrow goes for a 65 yard touchdown.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seahawks twitter is complaining about not blowing the shit outta the falcons and saying Carroll needs to be fired. I'm sitting here being humbled by this browns game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Browns are killing us on the ground. Not good, even though we are up 10 points.

10+ Year Old Account
    Texans D is seriously beat up, Raiders must extend their lead here.

- - - Updated - - -

Well that was fast.

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn that was a sexy drive. Patriots extend lead after the Browns FG.

- - - Updated - - -

Freddie Kitchens challenged 2 of the dumbest plays I have seen this season. There was no way he was going to win either of these. Can't just throw the challenge flag and hope. Need to have an actual, CLEAR, violation.

15+ Year Old Account
    Just how good ARE the Niners? They seem shockingly good out of nowhere this season.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

Yeah Niners defense is quite impressive, all those top picks are showing up, Bosa, Armstead, Buckner, they also got Dee Ford from trade. Solomon Thomas should step up aswell.

Can't believe they scored 50 on this Panthers defense, Panthers defense is actually quite good aswell.

10+ Year Old Account
    I read a hot take when Clowney was traded that pretty much said he was useless with a healthy JJ Watt. He might be going on season ending IR after 7 games.

Whens the last time JJ has played a full season?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Whens the last time JJ has played a full season?
    I had to look that up too. Apparently played the whole year last year, but that's his only healthy season in the last 4.

10+ Year Old Account
    Drew Brees back, sixth straight win, every other team in the division lost, feelin' good.
    /s

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Packers staying close with the Chiefs, and the Browns fans are calling for Kitchen's head (only relevant because they managed to make Mike McCarthy trend).

Good night so far in cheese land.

Honestly though I don't think the Browns pull the plug on Kitchens after one year. We saw what the revolving door of OCs did to Marcus Mariota, I doubt the Browns are keen on doing the same to Mayfield.

- - - Updated - - -

There's probably only one QB other than Rodgers that can make that throw. And he's the injured QB of the Chiefs.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)