10+ Year Old Account

So... what's up with Dimensius and Void Lords?

So I see all these fanfic leaks about Shadowlands and what not.

But what about Dimensius, Xalatath, Shadowguard, K'aresh and Void Lords? We know for one that Dimensius was not really destroyed and whatever we killed off was just some echo/avatar per Xalatath and Void Lords are coming.

Thus I find it odd that our chief leak trolls did not think to make a leak out of this, because it looks to me like something that will come sooner that some may think.

Because DK fire sword.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Void is going to take be in the background instead of the current threat of death. The Void Lords can't access or be in the physical world thus they spawn Old Gods to hit world soul worlds. Dimensius is compared to the actual Void Lords nothing but still a threat. If they wanted to use Dimensius again I wouldn't mind him being a Gul'dan or rather just a villain that we all look it if we ever go to K'aresh.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Didn't we kill Dimensius in Outland?

I see the next expansion having to deal with Murozond and the Hour of Twilight

Void Lords are taking a break because we just had a bad purpleshit expansion.

Void will be taking a backseat after BfA, because after G'huun, Crucible, EP (which kinda featured Void elements) and then N'ylotha, BfA most certainly qualifies as the Void / Old God expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Xalatath confirmed that Dimensius is an actual Void Lord and whatever we killed in Outland was only some small fragment of him or echo.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrath of the Bolvar View Post
    Didn't we kill Dimensius in Outland?
    No, we just kicked a minor avatar of his out. Which is about as much as he could manifest in reality. With N'zoth down they need to build a new powerbase/foothold before they can do anything serious.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Xalatath confirmed that Dimensius is an actual Void Lord and whatever we killed in Outland was only some small fragment of him or echo.
    How fucking dumb.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    No, we just kicked a minor avatar of his out. Which is about as much as he could manifest in reality. With N'zoth down they need to build a new powerbase/foothold before they can do anything serious.
    Seems like Shadowguard are doing just that, besides seen the background of Pantheon encounter? Seems like they have a lot of powerbases there.

I'm pretty sure this whole Red Star premonition will come to fruition very soon, where the weakened pantheon will end up being swallowed by the void and who knows maybe they will get Sargerite Keystone while at it too.

There's no real build-up to it from the end of BfA; unless it has something to do with N'Zoth's defeat. Still, they're probably holding onto the void lords for when there's a more direct connection to something like the ethereals and K'aresh, which will likely be the setting for a future void-themed xpac

Seems like Shadowguard are doing just that, besides seen the background of Pantheon encounter? Seems like they have a lot of powerbases there.

I'm pretty sure this whole Red Star premonition will come to fruition very soon, where the weakened pantheon will end up being swallowed by the void and who knows maybe they will get Sargerite Keystone while at it too.
    Sure, but they don't really have one they can use against us right now. Further down the road, definitely, but getting there will take some time.

3+ Year Old Account
    How fucking dumb.
    TBC lore isn’t the greatest

So I see all these fanfic leaks about Shadowlands and what not.

But what about Dimensius, Xalatath, Shadowguard, K'aresh and Void Lords? We know for one that Dimensius was not really destroyed and whatever we killed off was just some echo/avatar per Xalatath and Void Lords are coming.

Thus I find it odd that our chief leak trolls did not think to make a leak out of this, because it looks to me like something that will come sooner that some may think.
    Was thinking about this doing the fight club quests ending with Shareen making an appearance

Going into a void expansion after an Old God expansion would be a mistake.

Like going to fight Orcs after a year of Siege.

Or going to fight the Legion after a year of Hellfire.

It's going to be the void isn't it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages.

15+ Year Old Account
    Given what the void lords are in Warcraft it would be a bit odd to just jump into them. I could see shadowlands, or something else, being the introduction for the 10th expansion to be Void Lords. I don't want to use the word filler but I think 9.0 will have a few different things to set up the next few expansions. After all the Legion is done, the old gods (on azeroth) will pretty much be done.

That leaves nature, death, void, and light left to explore of the cosmic themes. There have been a lot of hints to "decay" in BfA. But I don't really care where it goes because we are going to have some "new" themes explored. Hopefully. Unless they do a revisit type expansion like Draenors. Where it was new but old.

- - - Updated - - -

How fucking dumb.
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Ask_CDev#A...wers_-_Round_1

Seven down. He is more like a manifestation that has appeared on different parts and takes a while to fully manifest.

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Word_of_the_Conclave

This also mentions him as well. I bet when they start fleshing out void lords we see that there are different power levels tiers/orders to them. Where Dimensius is going to be a lower tier one. Or the really powerful ones are called Void Emperors lol.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

7+ Year Old Account
    How fucking dumb.
    And we should believe the word of a talking evil dagger whose now free of It's dagger because...?

Xal'atath like all void-creatures lie and lie It's their thing, just cause they said so don't mean It's true.

Besides, Dimensius was said to be a small, small fraction of the Void Lord's powers. Void Lord's themselves cannot exist In our physical universe and only reach out to our universe via their parasites, the Old Gods. Same goes for like those whispers of Illg'noth, the void sees all possible futures but It doesn't know which one will pass, so they lie and weave a tread of lies for us to believe we will do something we won't If we just resist and don't blindly listen.

Sadly, Blizzard makes our characters follow blindly and do whatever the script tells us to do.
    Permabanned on WoW since April 14th 2015, main acc I had since vanilla gone and trashed for no good reason, 6+ years later still banned with more appeals resulting in my BATTLENET games being suspended for a month eachtime I try making TICKETS because I'm asking for help with the perma ban. Blizzard has stopped caring for their first veteran players and would rather we leave, considering the Lawsuit, can you afford to keep peps banned even for so long under questionable circumstances?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVaryag View Post
    And we should believe the word of a talking evil dagger whose now free of It's dagger because...?
    Because it has been confirmed with all the other tidbits of lore about him. He destroyed the etheral home world and you think that small part we fought in Outland was his entire strength? Blizzard has called him a void lord. The game has called him a void lord and he is responsible for attacking two planets that we know of. One destroyed and one banished him.

And of course our characters follow a script. It is blizzards game and not a free form pen and paper adventure that can be created into whatever you want.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."