Quote Originally Posted by Darth Vowrawn View Post
    Literally the same thing. Community Managers are a part of Community Support.
    Actually no CM and CS are 2 different things.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since earlier trying to find the image used for the Bolvar Edit (i know that i have seen something similar before, but can't find), Scouring DeviantArt and Artstation right now

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    No they aren't the same thing compared to Customer Support(Which is CS not CM).
    you guys are splitting hairs with this garbage

Quote Originally Posted by Draedarr View Post
    Since earlier trying to find the image used for the Bolvar Edit (i know that i have seen something similar before, but can't find), Scouring DeviantArt and Artstation right now
    You're literally trying to find a needle in a needle factory.

It looks like Arthas in the Wrath cinematic before he puts frostmourne up to res the dragon (sindy?)

Quote Originally Posted by SpicedCarp View Post
    But Yithesens and a whole host of CS were laid off in February. He even started streaming after, and worked up until that point on the forums. Are you sure you're not confusing lay offs here? Because Blizzard has done this multiple times.
    Ythisens wasn't part of the Blizzard CS crew. This guy said he was CS and was laid off in February, no CS were laid off in February. There was even an official document showing the people who were considered for layoffs and severance packages and 0 CS positions were listed there.

Quote Originally Posted by gleepot View Post

They're literally different fucking positions. Read the link I posted.

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Elune is definitely going to be involved in Shadowlands stuff. See: Dead Night elves and the whispy white shit on the logo.
    I'm appreciating your seemingly sure-stance on this one being real. Truly.

I have this issue where, 1. I want this to be real, I can't deny that, but 2. I actually believe this leak for the first time of any 'leak' since I heard about the Mists of Pandaria trademark. (I saw an image of a fake Outland/Legion "Warlords of Draenor" and didn't understand the whole story of the trademark and then later logo leaking, so I don't count it. What I saw was fake.)

I'm hard pressed to deny this stuff, and yet at this point I remain skeptical due to just not wanting to feel stooped.
    I saw your previous post ending with the 'because it's not f-in fake!' and that was very well said.
    DRAGONMIRE BINGO
    2024 - 11.0 - The 10th Expansion - The 20th Anniversary of World of Warcraft
    For Azeroth!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vakir View Post
    You're literally trying to find a needle in a needle factory.
    Yes, i gave up earlier, but going to continue searching tomorrow, really needs to remember which game i saw a mace just like the one from the still. It could be real deal, but a great designer could have made that no troll us all. Earlier when i first saw it, i instantly thought of ercarp right away, but he already said that he wasn't the one behind this art (or was he?)

Quote Originally Posted by Halfaheart View Post
    It looks like Arthas in the Wrath cinematic before he puts frostmourne up to res the dragon (sindy?)
    Yes, the position of the Helm looks similar, but there are some discrepancies.
    Last edited by Draedarr; 2019-10-28 at 02:05 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who forges DK armor? Bolvar was sitting basically naked on the throne, then he just got up and said "I need some armor with skulls".

Quote Originally Posted by gleepot View Post
    Welcome to the evening 9.0 argument. Was the same thing with the Tinker/Dragon wars, was the same with last night's argument, and now with Logogate.

Forum wars never change.

https://imgur.com/a/GhwopHv
    The Bolvar's picture looks to be a super doctored wrath cinematic. It's hard being a hopeful yet cynical passenger on the hype train

10+ Year Old Account
    The Bolvar's picture looks to be a super doctored wrath cinematic. It's hard being a hopeful yet cynical passenger on the hype train
    The background don't seem to be from the Wrath Cinematic, but i'm almost sure the helm is, with some minor tweaks.

The background don't seem to be from the Wrath Cinematic, but i'm almost sure the helm is, with some minor tweaks.
    It's not like the Helm of Domination is going to magically change shape, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkaliciouz View Post
    It's not like the Helm of Domination is going to magically change shape, though.
    It's a magic helm, tho...

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Trend says she's on the artwork meaning she's our bridge character. Plus no way they sideline her for a Shadowlands expansion.

Which means Tyrande needs to be involved as well. Which makes me, again, unconvinced our only continent is Shadowlands.
    This is like a bad game of telephone. Ursiel was talking about the supposed dragon leak that mentioned Sylvanas being sidelined, it had nothing to do with the Shadowlands.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Damien Handler View Post
    This is like a bad game of telephone. Ursiel was talking about the supposed dragon leak that mentioned Sylvanas being sidelined, it had nothing to do with the Shadowlands.
    Yeah, sorry about that.
    Hey

Nah, similar but not the same

Quote Originally Posted by JadedCookies View Post
    Hey guys, former CS here. I worked for Blizzard for about six years, before being apart of the layoffs of the community support staff back in February. Leak season is one of the most fun times for Blizzard, we loved reading and compiling all the leaks ourselves, and even seeing the crazy ideas some of you come up with.

Figured id throw out what information I did know before getting fired. Should note, most of CS guys who got the boot, know nothing past 9.0s base story. 9.0 really kicked off development not too long after the layoffs, it was in its alpha stage before that.

Gameplay is something you're not gonna get from me, I wasn't a dev, and we CS don't get a lot of insight into that department until players actually start testing it. We do however get to sit around with the story team, and see what they're up. I'll keep it short;

The Details:
    Much like how Legion was set up in Mist of Pandaria with Wrathion, then Warlords came after to set up characters the story team wanted for Legion, the same is happening with 9.0 Death is not the main theme, (forgive me THE Bolvar.) Sylvanas and her plot are being sidelined in favor of a story focused around Dragons, and The Titans great lies.

A lot of 9.0 is about how Titans aren't the great noble gods of Order they're portrayed as, in fact, many of the problems in the cosmos, come from their tampering and their meddling, which they erase from history or lock their mistakes away. One of these mistakes was the devolution of Dragons into Protodrakes, during their experiments on the first Dragons Galakrond, and his mate Relgrona. It will be revealed Dragons are a natural spawn in the cosmos, and they each spawn from the main six forces, Galakrond and Relgrona are dragons birthed from Death, and The Dragon Isles are merely a layer of The Shadowlands in which Relgrona resides.

Alexstraza will serve as a main protagonist against Relgrona, who will be the main antagonist of the expansion, who will offer Dragons their immortality and powers back, and spur them against The Titans and their Children, which Alexstraza stands firmly against.
    So another filler expansion? Fucking kill me. I hope to God this is not true or they won't see my subscription for another 2-3 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    So another filler expansion? Fucking kill me. I hope to God this is not true or they won't see my subscription for another 2-3 years.
    It's not real.
    On silken ebony wings the harbinger of death arrives.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Banshee View Post
    It's not real.
    What if none of this is real and we're actually getting World of Warcraft: Corgis Unleashed at long last.
    Hey