Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    Demon Hunter was playable during prepatch.
    Monk too right?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Outofmana View Post
    The blue eyes simply mean that Bolvar has lost control
    If that’s the case I hope he has all three personalities in the helm, nerzhul, arthas, and bolvar

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Only 300 limited artwork prints for 40000 attendees.

That is less than 1% of special prints and a nice souvenir from Blizzcon

Ow the riots!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by wanax View Post
    Monk too right?

- - - Updated - - -

If that’s the case I hope he has all three personalities in the helm, nerzhul, arthas, and bolvar
    The only personality in said helm was Ner'Zhul and according to other posters on this forum Arthas "killed" the spirit of Ner'Zhul with some mind yoga.

Not sure it is true, not sure how it works... but yeah might still be some Ner'Zhul left in the helm.

Monk too right?
    Pretty sure Monk wasn't. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by JakeCC View Post
    The general consensus seems to be that it means that Bolvar and the Lich King have fully merged at that point, and he's now full Arthas mode.
    Dragonfire > Lichfrost. Also he is so fiery to counter exactly the power of the crown, if the eyes were blue, the fire in his whole body would be gone. And no, the Eyes would probably still be red. And this photo is so utterly, utterly bad, i doubt that anything of this is true.

Even if the Lich had some control: it would simply be totally cooler, if the lich eyes would burn in the next cinematic rather than being blue. Alone this shows what i think about this photo: nah!

Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    I kind of think this is a concept art piece for Uldum, before they went with the current design of the dungeon and raid there. The sand dunes, the floaty, aetherial look to it, etc.
    Yea, i completely get a Throne of the Four Winds in Uldum vibe from that concept image.

Quote Originally Posted by Augusta138 View Post
    Only 300 limited artwork prints for 40000 attendees.

That is less than 1% of special prints and a nice souvenir from Blizzcon

Ow the riots!

- - - Updated - - -

The only personality in said helm was Ner'Zhul and according to other posters on this forum Arthas "killed" the spirit of Ner'Zhul with some mind yoga.

Not sure it is true, not sure how it works... but yeah might still be some Ner'Zhul left in the helm.
    Now that you mention it i think i've heard that before but it was from one of the books i think? Could be retconned. I just think it would be great to have the three of them fighting for control during a fight.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    Pretty sure Monk wasn't. Correct me if I'm wrong.
    I feel like at least the pandaren race was but i cant remember

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Now that you mention it i think i've heard that before but it was from one of the books i think? Could be retconned. I just think it would be great to have the three of them fighting for control during a fight.

- - - Updated - - -

I feel like at least the pandaren race was but i cant remember
    I am only sure about only Ner'zhul being linked to the helm.

So i would imagine that can persist no matter what happened between him and Arthas.

So if Bolvar is not able to mentally fight Ner'zhul we are prolly better off to completely wipe out the scourge.

Just destroying the helm wouldnt work coz the scourge goes in a frenzy.

Appointing another jailer of the damned (as Bolvar said) means we might face the same issue again of that person cant control Ner'Zhuls whispers or influence.

So than every other xpac can be turned into a Lich King one?

I am only sure about only Ner'zhul being linked to the helm.

So i would imagine that can persist no matter what happened between him and Arthas.

So if Bolvar is not able to mentally fight Ner'zhul we are prolly better off to completely wipe out the scourge.

Just destroying the helm wouldnt work coz the scourge goes in a frenzy.

Appointing another jailer of the damned (as Bolvar said) means we might face the same issue again of that person cant control Ner'Zhuls whispers or influence.

So than every other xpac can be turned into a Lich King one?
    True that. I think itll have to come down to destroying the undead completely. I know in Legion Bolvar was having the Ebon Blade do some shady shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    So mods now without any credible sources are now resorting to rumors as posts?

I thought you guys better then this, this is what forum posters do to kill time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kirkj View Post
    it doesn’t, but how would you be able to differentiate guesswork based on what looks likely from an actual leak?
    Usually by the content of said leak, If it's just a few little bits of data backed up by something (worgen/goblin masks back in cata, or the gear store accidentally leaking for example) then it would be much more likely to be believable (although even that can be faked if someone really wants to [See grinch leak for SSBU]). these full expansion blowouts have never happened, even the bigger leaks we have had are usually just a few ideas not full blown cliff notes of everything we will get. Who knows maybe some of them did get their hands on a snipit of data or something, trouble is they bury it in a lot of personal wishes and wants making the whole post entirely unbelievable.

As for guess work, if the next expansion is indeed shadow lands or death themed, I'm not going to consider any of the "leakers" that said that any more credible, because at this point almost everyone is pushing that. It's kind of like if I went out and said "Real expansion leak!!!! Shadowlandz!! will have new zones! undead! more levels! 3 new factions! more undead! the priests class will be deleted! more Allied races!", if a few end up being right and one of the more bizarre things as well through sheer luck (or Sheer amount of random speculation more likely) that doesn't make me any more credible, it just means I random guessed something out of the blue.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    So mods now without any credible sources are now resorting to rumors as posts?

I thought you guys better then this, this is what forum posters do to kill time.
    Wouldn't be halloween and blizzcon without the best/worst leak put on the frontpage beforehand.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

Maybe we trick all the scourge into the shadowlands and trap them while we kill off Bolvar/Nerzul

10+ Year Old Account
    Appointing another jailer of the damned (as Bolvar said) means we might face the same issue again of that person cant control Ner'Zhuls whispers or influence
    Which is something I don't get, why can't he just turn the undead on each other until they are mostly/completely wiped out. We see they have very little free thought, and even less free will, so with his master control helm why not just force one big undead FFA. Hell even if we shattered the crown, most of the undead are brainless drones anyways so escape from northrend is impossible, and killing something in a frenzy cant be all that hard when you can just abuse the base instinct of something that can't think its way out of a box with a latch.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitedragon View Post
    Which is something I don't get, why can't he just turn the undead on each other until they are mostly/completely wiped out. We see they have very little free thought, and even less free will, so with his master control helm why not just force one big undead FFA. Hell even if we shattered the crown, most of the undead are brainless drones anyways so escape from northrend is impossible, and killing something in a frenzy cant be all that hard when you can just abuse the base instinct of something that can't think its way out of a box with a latch.
    Yeah, i agree. And i really don't know why we.would use of the methods you described.

Usually by the content of said leak, If it's just a few little bits of data backed up by something (worgen/goblin masks back in cata, or the gear store accidentally leaking for example) then it would be much more likely to be believable (although even that can be faked if someone really wants to [See grinch leak for SSBU]). these full expansion blowouts have never happened, even the bigger leaks we have had are usually just a few ideas not full blown cliff notes of everything we will get. Who knows maybe some of them did get their hands on a snipit of data or something, trouble is they bury it in a lot of personal wishes and wants making the whole post entirely unbelievable.

As for guess work, if the next expansion is indeed shadow lands or death themed, I'm not going to consider any of the "leakers" that said that any more credible, because at this point almost everyone is pushing that. It's kind of like if I went out and said "Real expansion leak!!!! Shadowlandz!! will have new zones! undead! more levels! 3 new factions! more undead! the priests class will be deleted! more Allied races!", if a few end up being right and one of the more bizarre things as well through sheer luck (or Sheer amount of random speculation more likely) that doesn't make me any more credible, it just means I random guessed something out of the blue.
    What do you have against priests? ;__;

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, i agree. And i really don't know why we wouldnt make use of the methods you described.

15+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard did say during one the of "Ask a creative dev" that the spirits lied when they said there must always be a Lich King. And that Arthas and Ner'zhul were both holding back their full forces. With 8.1 we saw Vol'jin visit Bolvar and he said "you don't belong here". For all we know he has been fighting a battle against what every force made Vol'jin a non-dead ghost thingy that is a shock to all the other major players in the "dead" stuff
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Edgeta View Post
    *Looks at promotional image of Garosh from MoP*

Wait Garosh isn't that Buff and he doesn't have Horn shoulder pads or a tattooed chin! That image is fake!

*Looks at promotional image of Khadgar from Legion*

Wait Khadgar has a beard! That image is fake!

*Looks at promotional image of Tyrande from BFA*

Wait Tyrande doesn't have black eyes; her eyes are white! That image is fake!

I'm not saying that this supposed leak is real, but saying it's fake because his eyes are the wrong color is a pointless argument. Characters evolve and change in WoW all the time for story reasons.
    Great job, keep it up.

Personally I'm imagining it's where his eyes flare blue as he's doing something that requires ice powers or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    Great job, keep it up.

Personally I'm imagining it's where his eyes flare blue as he's doing something that requires ice powers or something.
    He can have blue eyes, but then he says something menacing/badass, and BAM, red eyes.

This is a cap from a cinematic afterall
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

Oh my god, I cant wait much longer....it is so exciting!