7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal Boy View Post
    - New level cap 120
    "new"

- Pandaren Death Knights, Night Elf Paladins, Draenei Warlocks, Draenei Rogues
    dk just to pandaren, and no combinations for the horde

- Main villain is the Scourge, but also Naga and Old Gods

it is what Sargeras uses to resurrect his demons and it is what Kil'jaeden used to create the Lich King.
    we lready know demons resurrect normally, he used the argus soul to do it quickly.

you see Kel'thuzad and undead forces, Death Knights etc., approaching the top of Icecrown Citadel, standing in front of Bolvar, Kel'thuzad uses the Soulblade of Sargeras to tear Bolvar's spirit from his body, his body turns to ash and crumbles, the crown falling to the floor. Immediately the Death Knights carry in something, that's covered up in sheets. They lay it on the floor and remove the sheets to reveal Arthas' body. Kel'thuzad puts the crown on Arthas head and uses the Soulblade of Sargeras to summon the soul of Arthas, putting it back into his body. The camera focusses on Arthas face, you can see it twitching and then his eyes spring open, glowing blue, like back when he first became the Lich King. That's where the cinematic ends.

- First raid is The Black Forest, endboss N'zoth
    - Second raid is a flying necropolis called Xalramas, endboss Death Knight Leonas Menethil
    - Leonas is the son of Calia Menethil
    - Caverns of Time battleground: Battle at Icecrown Citadel, help Arthas or help Illidan claim all the obelisks
    - Azshara wanted N'zoth to be her mate, so she will be avenging his death
    - Illidan, Calia Menethil, Sylvanas and Anduin will be the main characters in RotLK
    - Calia wants to save her son Leonas, who was turned into a Death Knight by Arthas, and put an end to her brother
    - Illidan wants to challenge Arthas and prove that he can defeat him
    - Sylvanas is infuriated that Arthas is back and wants to put him down again and take his power for herself
    - Anduin torn between peace and revenge for Genn, who was killed by Sylvanas
    - The Frozen Vanguard are an ancient sect of Death Knights not serving the Lich King
    - Sireth'ka are a group of Naga
    - The Eternals are a group of Titan-forged from beneath Sholazar

you almost made me waste all my humm images today, this was one of the most bull shit leaks i read so far, not the worst, but damn you just went into a fenzy banana here, are you ok?

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Its 4.5 days till Blizzcon.

- - - Updated - - -

WoD is the best WoW leveling got imo.
    I honestly think WoD had some great leveling because they integrated the "campaign" into the actual level flow. It didn't take you out of what you were doing to say "okay now for another chapter of the campaign!"

I think if I had to rank them I'd say Classic > Northrend > WoD > MoP > Outland > BFA > Broken Isles > Cata.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

We kinda all created a theory that Dragon Isles is INSIDE the Shadowlands. With some older in game info to back that up.
    Interesting, thank you.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    ou almost made me waste all my humm images today, this was one of the most bull shit leaks i read so far, not the worst, but damn you just went into a fenzy banana here, are you ok?
    You missed the parts of

- Artifact weapons carry over, every spec gets a questline for a new artifact skin
    and

- Order halls carry over, portals are in Dalaran
    This is a post-Legion fake. There's really nothing to hmm here.
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    I honestly think WoD had some great leveling because they integrated the "campaign" into the actual level flow. It didn't take you out of what you were doing to say "okay now for another chapter of the campaign!"

I think if I had to rank them I'd say Classic > Northrend > WoD > MoP > Outland > BFA > Broken Isles > Cata.
    I see the merit in older style content, but I definitely wouldn't put them that high.

WoD>MoP>Legion>BFA>Northrend>Cata>Outland>Classic.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Samin View Post
    You missed the parts of

and

This is a post-Legion fake. There's really nothing to hmm here.
    it so much bullshit do you think i read everything? just the lol ones

i wish i could see this one when it was first posted

Quote Originally Posted by GenericDragon View Post
    Ugh, I really hope not.
    fairly certain that was a leak made near BFA originally

the story and features seem very familiar including the specs for necromancer

Quote Originally Posted by razorpax View Post
    fairly certain that was a leak made near BFA originally

the story and features seem very familiar including the specs for necromancer

Yeah I completely skimmed the "new level 120" part and just scrolled down and saw "Arthas reused!!!!" and had an aneurysm lmao.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Interesting, thank you.
    I'm not sure if i created the idea in this thread, but ive had it for a few months since leak season started. I just stated it and Slowpoke and a few others did the heavy lifting and research to back it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Interesting, thank you.
    Pages 677-679. Also, good morning!

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not sure if i created the idea in this thread, but ive had it for a few months since leak season started. I just stated it and Slowpoke and a few others did the heavy lifting and research to back it up.
    Think you were yeah, don't remember anyone else discussing it before

That's be great.

Ultimately, though, I'd also possibly like something that can be carried forward into future expansions. The Mastery system from GW2 I feel like is a pretty good thing to take inspiration from.
    there was a trademark of the dark beyond by blizz a while back and some expected it was a hearthstone expansion

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    Yeah, honestly the idea made me hyped for the leak even more than I already was, Friday can't come soon enough

Tagging you guys for when you wake up cos I'm curious to see what you guys think about it, read the conspiracy theory from me , Chickat and Slowpoke from the last 2 pages @Shadochi @Fahrad Wagner @ercarp @Feali
    Thanks for pinging me, just finished reading all of it. Definitely sounds like you could be onto something with the connection between the Dragon Isles and Shadowlands.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post

I see the merit in older style content, but I definitely wouldn't put them that high.

My personal preference is

MoP >BFA > WoD > Legion > Cata (except Hyjal, fuck Hyjal) > Northrend > Classic > BC

As far as how much I enjoyed the zones aesthetically and for questing. My favorite overall expansion list is much different.

10+ Year Old Account
    there was a trademark of the dark beyond by blizz a while back and some expected it was a hearthstone expansion
    Is this true or are you trolling again? Do you mean the Dark Below? If so that was for Destiny 1.

Some cryptic whispers printed to pamphlets which will be distributed in Blizzcon. Hinting towards an old god expansion.

“The northern lands might not be as northern as you think.”

”He who lost his father will betray the gray one.”

“Don’t fight the void in the light. Fight those who oppose it in the shadows.”

“He who once wielded the legendary hammer will rule again. But not his old people. No. He will rule those he once declared his enemies.”

“The Dark Queen shall bring forth the second revival of the lord of the Flames.”

“Don’t fight the void in the light. Fight those who oppose it in the shadows.”

“Once he was a protector in a tower. But soon he shall be the god of destruction.”

“The Goddess of the Moon calls, but don’t answer or you will serve the three winged beast.”

“A mage you thought your friend will destroy your home while searching for love he never had.”

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    Thanks for pinging me, just finished reading all of it. Definitely sounds like you could be onto something with the connection between the Dragon Isles and Shadowlands.
    Elune has to be connected

the way ysera had her soul just kinda disappear and currently is not in the ED

10+ Year Old Account

I won't lie Classic being so high may be because I haven't hit The Wall yet.

But I do still prefer leveling that has options, depth, and doesn't forcibly interrupt your flow for story reasons.

That was a real long time ago, wasn't it? I seem to recall it from the last time I was viewing leak shenanigans, but I can't remember if it was for BfA or Legion. Probably BfA,

10+ Year Old Account
    My personal preference is

MoP >BFA > WoD > Legion > Cata (except Hyjal, fuck Hyjal) > Northrend > Classic > BC

As far as how much I enjoyed the zones aesthetically and for questing. My favorite overall expansion list is much different.
    Yeah the leveling in WoD was top notch, but the end game content was lacking. Off topic but damn WoD could have been so good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Camelboy View Post
    Some cryptic whispers printed to pamphlets which will be distributed in Blizzcon. Hinting towards an old god expansion.
    As if Blizzard would do that.