Have read hundreds of pages last night and still far away from catching up.

Would anyone be so kind to share some "leaks" with me since Bolvar pic and Shadowlands logo?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by razorpax View Post
    that probably happens more than we think

i know a couple guildies made some ideas up and we got them
    When you're working off of the same source material, it only makes sense that some predictions/ideas would turn out to be true.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    Eh, the 'hand of valor' bit is basically pushing Tyr in our faces like crazy. Odyn's eye-snatcher could be the manipulative entity, maybe. It also could just be a throwaway they never follow up on.
    I'd like to see in the next expansion a plot involving Tyr and the titan keepers. The Moment when the Dragons was turned into Aspects was a Key Moment in Azeroth history because of Odyn reaction: the creation of Valkyr, Helya fate and so on.
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    On the naaru subject, possibly tangentially related IDK, I wonder if they'll ever follow up on that whole bit where apparently Naaru can return the souls of the dead ot the Light? Or is that one quest from Wrath just non-canonical now?
    Only somewhat similar thing that i can think of is Xe'ra having us rescue Illidan's soul from Hellheim during the Light's Heart quests, but thats not quite the same as the Icecrown one

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    You morning people are really killing my vibes before I go to bed.
    Because it’s Monday morning

And I’m off to work /wave

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soluna View Post
    This thread's last few pages is exactly why I cannot agree with most of the forum ppl being so negative about BfA. It has its flaws, but you guys conjure up some grade S+ shit with your horrible ideas. I am just glad none of you if hired by blizzard. Maybe create another faction in your fantasy xpansion, called 'The Haters'.
    True, but I usually try and build up on the ideas and theories other have to make them more fitting to what I speculate... (im really into worldbuilding)
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    at lest people here, and assume so since i don't know then, are not writers neither employed of a game company, they don't get money to write their things

but oh boy even some of those guys can come up with better stuff than this shit expansion
    Heck most of my writing knowledge comes from JRPGs and Cartoons. But yeah celebrating BFA's story is not a good way to boost your credibility round these parts.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

5+ Year Old Account
    Ignoring Elune for a moment, we still think The Shadowlands and Dragon Isles are connected right?
    Not really. Most sensible leaks connect the Shadowlands to the Frozen Throne. It's just DI fans really want Dragon Isles to be a thing. If it is, I'm farely certain it will be something like Mechagon. A C plot that has fuck all to do with the rest of the expansion.

I'm back by the way. Saw the demons on page 666. Love you guys.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Imagine Blizzcon announcement, and thats neither Shadowlands nor Dark Empire, and K'aresh and space expansion. That would be way more interesting than shadowland and dark empire shit. Im already tired of them after couple months of the same shit.

7+ Year Old Account
    I do not think that Dragon Isles are necessarily connected to the Shadowlands... yet. But they might become.

Maybe the Titan facility on DI is used for research of other realms and Sylvanas uses it to go to the shadowlands (since from the concept art sources we have we can speculate it's near the Ghostlands, where Sylvanas went. We could then follow her either from DI or ICC). Or we have to venture through ICC because the facility also pulls the isles in the shadowlands.

But as it is now, we have no indicator that they are already in the Shadowlands.

10+ Year Old Account
    There has to be a B plot to Shadowlands. If not Dragons then what?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Heck most of my writing knowledge comes from JRPGs and Cartoons. But yeah celebrating BFA's story is not a good way to boost your credibility round these parts.
    Well if your writing knowledge comes from Final Fantasy VII, NieR Automata, Samurai Jack and saaaay Last Airbender, ther is nothing wrong with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Harbour View Post
    Imagine Blizzcon announcement, and thats neither Shadowlands nor Dark Empire, and K'aresh and space expansion. That would be way more interesting than shadowland and dark empire shit. Im already tired of them after couple months of the same shit.
    I'm fine with Shadowlands if it's done well. A cosmic sort of expansion with K'aresh and space is much farther fetched based on the current story, and I believe it'd be harder to pull off well.

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Not really. Most sensible leaks connect the Shadowlands to the Frozen Throne. It's just DI fans really want Dragon Isles to be a thing. If it is, I'm farely certain it will be something like Mechagon. A C plot that has fuck all to do with the rest of the expansion.

Morning, regarding the Shadowlands/DI connection check the theories on pages 677-679

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post

I like to think you calling Mechagone the C plot had to do something with the programming language reference.

But if DI ends up being the C plot I'm still OK since it gives us a dragon AR.

Defias brotherhood

7+ Year Old Account
    Plot 1 - Death
    Plot 2 - Life

OR
    Plot A - Life and Death
    Plot B - local themes (like how stormheim was plot B for broken isles)

I really hope it'll be dragon isles. But they don't have a lot of possibilities here ?
    I mean it's either shadowland and Lk stuff, dragon isles or some space stuff like argus and Outland ?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    I do not think that Dragon Isles are necessarily connected to the Shadowlands... yet. But they might become.

Maybe the Titan facility on DI is used for research of other realms and Sylvanas uses it to go to the shadowlands (since from the concept art sources we have we can speculate it's near the Ghostlands, where Sylvanas went. We could then follow her either from DI or ICC). Or we have to venture through ICC because the facility also pulls the isles in the shadowlands.

But as it is now, we have no indicator that they are already in the Shadowlands.
    Or, here is a better idea. There is an inpenetratable veil blocking the Dragon Isles. But the veil does not exist in the Shadowlands. So we go in ICC and go out in DI. There we get dragons, and Titan artifacts and all sorts of other cool shit to deal with Sylvanas, the Void Lords and every other boogeyman.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Plot 1 - Death
    Plot 2 - Life

OR
    Plot A - Life and Death
    Plot B - local themes (like how stormheim was plot B for broken isles)
    So maybe we will also go to the Emerald dream again in 9.0.