Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    Would love a source on those 3 and whatever else you've got! Such comments from devs really get me hyped up!.
    I know, right?! They also said Return of the Bolvar to Shadowlands with Kyrians and Tinkers is the ACTUAL name of the new expansion! Hype is MAAAAAAXXXXXX!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    OP: "Why does this video's title say this thing?"

Everybody else: "Watch the thing to find out."

OP: "Oh... good idea!"

Quote Originally Posted by ReVnX View Post
    That's just clickbaiting on their part. If clickbaiting doesn't bother you, you might wanna check Bellular, his content is quite better than those two clowns' (This is not a paid promotion )

Move along
    Bellular is one of the guys I can't stand personally, his clickbait is crap and content is meh. He is basically producing what T&E is producing, just worse, and not funny. And way more clickbait.

Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    I know, right?! They also said Return of the Bolvar to Shadowlands with Kyrians and Tinkers is the ACTUAL name of the new expansion! Hype is MAAAAAAXXXXXX!!!
    Oh... you were trolling. Bummer :/

I thought it was more hype-up tweets like the Holinka one saying that he is really proud of the WoW and OW teams this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Muajin76 View Post
    Hmm..according to Taliesin and Evitel, Blizzcon is bascially cancelled.

What does this mean exactly?
    It means you should probably rethink who you are getting your information from.
    And yes, by that i also mean: If they put click-bait into their titles they are not exactly the best source to start with.

That's just clickbaiting on their part. If clickbaiting doesn't bother you, you might wanna check Bellular, his content is quite better than those two clowns' (This is not a paid promotion )

Move along
    Followed Bellular for years, and i know he's done a video "explaining" why he clickbaits but it's starting to really get on my nerves. Thumbnail e.g. "HIS MASTER PLAN REVEALED" in reference to Bolvar or the Olds Gods and it's just some mid-tier speculation at best. No reveal in it, very misleading.

There's a youtube video by them published Oct 21st which included *Is Blizzcon basically canceled?"
    Do you even watch videos or read articles beyond the headline? I suggest you do that.

10+ Year Old Account

Move along
    this^^ /10char

Quote Originally Posted by erifwodahs View Post
    Bellular is one of the guys I can't stand personally, his clickbait is crap and content is meh. He is basically producing what T&E is producing, just worse, and not funny. And way more clickbait.
    I think that's my problem with T&E videos. They try too hard to be funny and it puts me off.

Besides I simply cannot stand Taliesin's voice and that's just personal taste

Why would you take seriously anything that toxic cunt blabbers?

10+ Year Old Account

Probably Chinese Overlords did not allow that Blizzcon to happen.

Youtubers usual clickbait strategy. OP is probably one of them.

First of all there's a an actual question in the title of the video, not a statement. Secondly watch the actual video first.

Published on Oct 21st. T&E news.
    do you know what clickbait is?

if you didn't well you've created that by making this thread LUL.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Detheavn View Post
    Heh, love it.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

I think that's my problem with T&E videos. They try too hard to be funny and it puts me off.

Besides I simply cannot stand Taliesin's voice and that's just personal taste
    It's kinda nice to have options, hard on haters even have heelsvsbabyface all of them are united by those clickbaity titles. World would be better w/o that

Quote Originally Posted by Wramp View Post
    this^^ /10char
    Well not really as Taliesin guessed BfA before it was released in video last year said 8.2 would nazjattar and 8.3 ny'alotha. While nearly all of Belullar speculation has most of the time being wrong.

As who watches YT to get wow news they watch them on their personal takes and who they would seevit going forward and belullar track record has being pretty bad on being what happens next.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    Oh... you were trolling. Bummer :/

I thought it was more hype-up tweets like the Holinka one saying that he is really proud of the WoW and OW teams this year.
    Aaaaw, now I feel bad for making a joke :/

Quote Originally Posted by Detheavn View Post
    Betteridge's law of headlines is an adage that states: "Any headline that ends in a question mark can be answered by the word no".

Oh, look at that, my behaviour towards clickbaits are in a law. Odd that there are still people falling for them.

Move along
    Your joking right ? he´s use of Clickbait is on another level and atleast 5min of every video is a add for something.