Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Anduin imbecile? (spoiler 8.3)

Anduin: Sylvanas is out there somewhere. Until she's brought to JUSTICE, I don't think Tyrande or Genn will truly consider the war to be over.
    This degenerate wants to take her alive again, jesus.. I hate him spineless stupid animal, how much more endure this cancer story?

Quote Originally Posted by Cherry123 View Post
    Anduin: Sylvanas is out there somewhere. Until she's brought to JUSTICE, I don't think Tyrande or Genn will truly consider the war to be over.
    This degenerate wants to take her alive again, jesus.. I hate him spineless stupid animal, how much more endure this cancer story?
    Isn't this somekind of narrative that Light cannot exist without Darkness? Since she will be the ultimate form of Darkness eventually together with the Void. Bolvar will be torn between Darkness and Light, since he wields both.

Yeah thats pretty much how it works, someone does a crime and then you try to capture them alive so they can be sentenced and punished for their crime.

10+ Year Old Account
    To bring to justice is just a fancy way of saying to bring punishment. It does not equate to capture alive and bring to trial.

You hate Anduin for saying he wants to bring Sylvanas to justice, instead of going all barbarian like the Night Elves want to be? If Anduin listened to Tyrande and co the Alliance would be still fighting undead in plagued land that no one cares about.

He made the right decision, and continues to make the right decisions.
    change can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Zerref View Post
    To bring to justice is just a fancy way of saying to bring punishment. It does not equate to capture alive and bring to trial.
    knowing anduin, he wants to judge her and give her lectures in prison

You ok man? Is this the only fictional character that makes you feel this way?

Quote Originally Posted by Dakhath View Post
    You ok man? Is this the only fictional character that makes you feel this way?
    Yes! he is the only one

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you really surprised a character that is painted as the most virtuous character in the game wants somebody brought to justice for perceived crimes against his people or any peoples?

Also let's not jump to conclusions that being "brought to justice" means capturing alive and not outright killing. Although, knowing the writers and how they write Anduin, they will have him make Sylvanas stand trial in Stormwind and be charged with war crimes.

Quote Originally Posted by united View Post
    He made the right decision, and continues to make the right decisions.
    If you were apart of Anduin's "council" you would be the equivalent of a short sighted yes-man and would help lead Stormwind into ruin. You must be an agent for N'Zoth.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeanix View Post
    yea i know, it's almost like he's human and not some horde animal.
    They’re writing Anduin accurately as a level headed leader? How dare they!
    change can't wait.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hauzhi View Post
    What world are you living dude?
    The World...

...of

...Craft

Quote Originally Posted by BillTheButcher View Post
    If you were apart of Anduin's "council" you would be the equivalent of a short sighted yes-man and would help lead Stormwind into ruin. You must be an agent for N'Zoth.
    Anduin won the war for the Alliance. His actions during the war campaign have been nothing but beneficial for the Alliance, but people hate him because he didn’t go into a rage and start collecting orc heads in Darkshore.

The Horde is waiting for those that want to play the savage, uncivilized faction. Anduin doing anything else other than advocate for peace would be wildly out of character.
    change can't wait.

Maiev always went on about justice and I'm pretty sure she was quite happy to have Illidan destroyed. Like others have said, justice isn't necessarily capturing alive.
    Let my cries chill the living...

Quote Originally Posted by BillTheButcher View Post
    Also let's not jump to conclusions that being "brought to justice" means capturing alive and not outright killing. Although, knowing the writers and how they write Anduin, they will have him make Sylvanas stand trial in Stormwind and be charged with war crimes.
    I doubt he would be too torn up if we "accidentally" kill her before that can be done, though.

How many more threads whining about Anduin will we get?

I'm betting probably at least 20.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshingo View Post
    How many more threads whining about Anduin will we get?

I'm betting probably at least 20.
    he abortion victim, he deserved it

Quote Originally Posted by united View Post
    Anduin won the war for the Alliance. His actions during the war campaign have been nothing but beneficial for the Alliance, but people hate him because he didn’t go into a rage and start collecting orc heads in Darkshore.

The Horde is waiting for those that want to play the savage, uncivilized faction. Anduin doing anything else other than advocate for peace would be wildly out of character.
    Factually, no. He didn't won the war against the Horde, the Horde never surrendered. He, as leader of the Alliance, got Teldrassil burned and the Night elves genocided, failed to accomplish victory in Dazar'alor because a few dead trolls who already tried to destroy his kingdom without any provocation a few years ago and nearly burned it down just recently hurt his feefees, he refused military support to reclaim the territory of an allied nation, he got the Kul Tiran fleet destroyed and he accepted a white peace with the Horde in which they are allowed to keep every single conquered territory and don't have to pay any reparations or face any trials for war crimes.

The Horde basically won. Again. Because, you know, victory in real life is determined not by who played fair and nice, but by who gets the prize. The Horde got the Prize. It's like if Germany was allowed to keep all territory and had to play no reparations post WWII, it would have been a german victory in practice even if Berlin still gets stormed.

5+ Year Old Account
    Story?!? Anduin is a High King of Alliance and have 15-18 years old, Tyrande have 10.000+, for me this is so much, Blizzard throw the passion i have for game Lore in garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by Moustacho View Post
    Bolvar will be torn between Darkness and Light, since he wields both.
    >Citation Needed

Where have you gotten that from? Bolvar is no longer a servant of the light, he's the Lich King. We haven't seen him wield any sort of holy powers since taking up the throne.

Same thing with the entire Horde forgiving Sylvanas loyalist.
    Anduin is not the only imbecile here in this case, as I see.

There are two things that are very wrong in wow narrative and are not Anduin's words. (bring her to justice not meant to bring her alive or maintain her alive)

- Horde army are all genocides but at least Horde revels try to do the right thing fighting against Sylvanas. Then Sylvanas loyalist must be judged in order to bring justice instead of been forgiven (they kill Alliance and Horde civilians). That's not going to happen...
    - Sylvanas is a big threat, so she most be hunt down for good, but the way Tyrande wants to do it will just transform her in another Garrosh, BUT Anduin is acting in a really fictitious (generic) way. As a high king of the Alliance he should calm down Tyrande AND put a big effort in the task of finding Sylvanas and killing her not for vengeance but for eliminate the big threat she represents for everybody.
    Of course, Patches 8.3 and 9.0 have not been released, so the future is not yet written.
    Last edited by Ignaz; 2019-10-28 at 12:48 PM.