Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post
    We have found his weakness!
    I wanted to send a great gif but it’s not working properly. The shitposting gods have forsaken me! May The Bolvar help me!

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    Lets stop talking about T.
    Nobody can stop me from talking about The Bolvar.

would they really add another "edgelord" class after Demon Hunter tho? Basically Sylvannas-the-class. Like, really? I guess they really know their fanbase if so >_>

And before anyone gets insulted, im not saying YOU are a edgelord if you want the class btw.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Except its not a fan concept. It's a concept created and pushed by Blizzard themselves.
    By what? The WCIII hero that has 3 or 4 abilities? Any detailed Tinker class, especially one that heals, is a fan concept untill the time comes that Blizzard makes an officail one.

7+ Year Old Account
    Shitposter Arafal reporting for duty.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    And that doesnt imply that they wont go back to the Alliance
    there is another solution in the game alleria windrunner and the void elf void ranger what i am saying is still not new but dark ranger on alliance still dont seem possible becus of the lore so far
    we may even get night ranger with the night warrior thing but our last new class was elf based like demon hunter something to add in that is why the chance is low on ranger to be next class
    necromancer and machinist 1 of those is it probly gona be but i have to wait for blizzcon still now

Quote Originally Posted by Dungo View Post
    Implying the Bolvar pic is real, anyone got any ideas for what's gonna happen in the cinematic?

I'm guessing it's going to have a lot of parallels to the WotLK cinematic and will involve Bolvar walking through the Wrathgate and heading towards Wyrmrest Temple
    As somebody said, since IC has something to do with the Shadowlands, it could be Bolvar confronting Sylvanas.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dungo View Post
    Implying the Bolvar pic is real, anyone got any ideas for what's gonna happen in the cinematic?

I'm guessing it's going to have a lot of parallels to the WotLK cinematic and will involve Bolvar walking through the Wrathgate and heading towards Wyrmrest Temple
    The Bolvar's ice cube slowly breaks. He stands up and walks down the steps like a badass as we hear non-Lich King The Bolvar's voice echoing his quote from Vanilla, "I believe that our kind is cursed... We are cursed to lose our greatest warriors... our most noble heroes... our most gifted scholars..."

Then, Sylvanas shows up out of nowhere and tries to get him by surprise with her tiny dagger. The Bolvar blocks her attack, completely unfazed by the pitiful attempt on his life. He had sensed her presence from a mile away. A short-lived fight ensues. As embers begin forming in the cold air around them, that's when Sylvanas (who is now being strangled by The Bolvar) realizes she fucked up. White-hot flames begin forming from The Bolvar's muscular body as he infuses his Bjölmourne (the hammer) with fire. He swings his hammer down in an attempt to smash Sylvanas to bits, but she gets saved by plot Nathanos's arrow. They both escape, realizing they'd be fucked if they tried to take on The Bolvar.

The embers fade out slowly as a new rendition of the familiar music from the Wrath cinematic begins to play, and The Bolvar's fiery eyes turn blue. He looks up at the sky, where we see the portal to the Shadowlands. Fade to black. Logo.
    Last edited by ercarp; 2019-10-28 at 12:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    No it is becaue Tinker fans have been obnoxiously pushing their fan concept for years now and always presenting it as the only logical choice for a class:

Azshara focused expansion? - Tinkers cause diving suit.
    Underground expansion? - Tinkers cause drills.
    Death focused expansion? - Tinkers cause you cannot kill metal.
    World revamp? - Tinkers cause you obviousl want to rediscover Azeroth in your mech suit

People are bored to tears of this bullshit.
    I've only seen a "Tinker push" with BFA for all the known reasons, but I admit to not really follow many wow message boards to be fair.

Do you guys even have definition as to what a tinker is?

I haven't delved too deep between all these threads but wherever I've encountered it mentioned, nobody really comes across to what exactly they have in mind.

How will it work, rotation, role, abilities, cooldowns, etc. The functional stuff... but no, just pictures of some dude wielding a wrench or some shiz...

Yeah it's cool and all, but idk man. It has the stigma of a melee to me and we really don't need another melee.

Dark Ranger though, 3/4 posts past, that piqued my interest.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Shitposter Arafal reporting for duty.
    Splendid. Have a slice of vol de tort and enter the BDSM dungeon that is the official Shadowlands hype thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Alodi View Post
    You have a phone?!
    I do. I also have a dungeon with plenty of room in it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Splendid. Have a slice of vol de tort and enter the BDSM dungeon that is the official Shadowlands hype thread.
    I pass on the Vol-de-Tort.
    I have my own.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Nah, it was also Drustvar. https://youtu.be/f0A4MtGn7Tk?t=5426
    doh. I forgot the "alliance" zone. (guess you know which faction I am :P)

Drustvar for Alliance and Nazmir for Horde.

10+ Year Old Account
    By what? The WCIII hero that has 3 or 4 abilities? Any detailed Tinker class, especially one that heals, is a fan concept untill the time comes that Blizzard makes an officail one.
    Every expansion class (DK, Monk. DH) came from that exact same source and those 3 or 4 abilities. In fact, each expansion class has had those 3 to 4 WC3 abilities in one form or another. So I don't see why its a huge stretch to apply that same logic to a Tinker class.

As for a Tinker that heals, that comes from the Island Expansion team where one of the characters on the "Tinker team" could summon a healing robot.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Huzzaa View Post

I haven't delved too deep between all these threads but wherever I've encountered it mentioned, nobody really comes across to what exactly they have in mind.

How will it work, rotation, role, abilities, cooldowns, etc. The functional stuff... but no, just pictures of some dude wielding a wrench or some shiz...

Yeah it's cool and all, but idk man. It has the stigma of a melee to me and we really don't need another melee.

I have a class concept in my signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Huzzaa View Post

ranged dps class with turrets, bombs, rockets, another class for ranged weapons, for mail (both of these things could apply to dark ranger I guess).

tank with a mech-suit like a druid shifts to bear.

healer with healing beams or goop grenades or healer-bots. It's not hard to imagine looking at the various other "tech healers" in other games.

I mean, you LITERALLY have a NPC Tinker Team in island expeditions with all 3 of the above.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    The Bolvar's ice cube slowly breaks. He stands up and walks down the steps like a badass as we hear non-Lich King The Bolvar's voice echoing his quote from Vanilla, "I believe that our kind is cursed... We are cursed to lose our greatest warriors... our most noble heroes... our most gifted scholars..."

Then, Sylvanas shows up out of nowhere and tries to get him by surprise with her tiny dagger. The Bolvar blocks her attack, completely unfazed by the pitiful attempt on his life. He had sensed her presence from a mile away. A short-lived fight ensues. As embers begin forming in the cold air around them, that's when Sylvanas (who is now being strangled by The Bolvar) realizes she fucked up. White-hot flames begin forming from The Bolvar's muscular body as he infuses his Bjölmourne (the hammer) with fire. He swings his hammer down in an attempt to smash Sylvanas to bits, but she gets saved by plot Nathanos's arrow. They both escape, realizing they'd be fucked if they tried to take on The Bolvar.

The embers fade out slowly as a new rendition of the familiar music from the Wrath cinematic begins to play, and The Bolvar's fiery eyes turn blue. He looks up at the sky, where we see the portal to the Shadowlands. Fade to black. Logo.
    You forgot the part where the Bolvar is modeled after Chris Hemsworth
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by Ursiel View Post
    I work desktop support at a small company so I get a lot of downtime to browse the internet between working tickets for employees. FeelsGoodMan
    And I work for an investment bank so I basically get... to quickly look at my phone when nobody is paying attention.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    I wanted to send a great gif but it’s not working properly. The shitposting gods have forsaken me! May The Bolvar help me!
    It’s okay we will get them in the evening!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    MY problem with tinker is that it doesn't sound cool? I mean it's basically just the engineering profession made into a class if you ask me, and the engineering profession has always just been a joke in my eyes, so that's making me think, by extension, that the tinker class just couldn't possibly be fun =/

I dunno. Maybe it's just bias? Maybe I'd be super stoked about jumping into a mech suit and tanking?
    That's like dismissing a Monk class because they just sit around in a monastery all day, that sounds boring. If you don't have any imagination.

And honestly, you don't need a ton of imagination, just some tolerance for doing Island Expeditions because they feature an enemy team of tinkers. The whole trinity, tank, dps and healer. And mechs. MECHS!

I really feel that people are just quick to dismiss Tinkers as "just engineers" without actually giving it a thought. The focus on gadgets like Mechs/exosuits, Robots or temporary (because stuff breaks) item upgrades/enhancements has huge potential for varied gameplay.

All it needs is a fitting expansion for them to come along.
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?