Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DiscipleofCazicThule View Post
    And didn't Grommash die and Yrel go crazy zealot?
    He charges them so the player can escape with the Mag'har, but then you are ported and you never see the outcome. Logically speaking he would most surely die against such a force, but logically speaking he should have died at the end of WoD... so...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Swnem View Post
    Also, why would it be dying? Reason OG Draenor died was messing up with magics from Ner'zhul, who is now dead.
    It mentions it in the Mag'har chain. The Lightbound and Mag'har are blaming each other. The Lightbound blame the orcs, which is why they want to convert them, and the Mag'har say it is the Lightbound and their Light that is actually killing the land.

Must be real, the number one thing we need after BFA is WOD 2.

Brace yourselves MEN blizzcon is coming and with it the fakes!!!

At least that's original but it's inacurate since Grommash is probably dead and would never team up with Yrel which control more than half of Draenor. But I'd gladly see the ogres come ask for our help in a future expansion to face the monster we've made, AKA Yrel.

World of Warcraft: The Rise of Bootygoon

Quote Originally Posted by Isiolia View Post
    At least that's original but it's inacurate since Grommash is probably dead and would never team up with Yrel which control more than half of Draenor. But I'd gladly see the ogres come ask for our help in a future expansion to face the monster we've made, AKA Yrel.
    Doesn't say anything about them teaming up

Quote Originally Posted by fikcrim View Post
    He charges them so the player can escape with the Mag'har, but then you are ported and you never see the outcome. Logically speaking he would most surely die against such a force, but logically speaking he should have died at the end of WoD... so...

- - - Updated - - -

It mentions it in the Mag'har chain. The Lightbound and Mag'har are blaming each other. The Lightbound blame the orcs, which is why they want to convert them, and the Mag'har say it is the Lightbound and their Light that is actually killing the land.
    Good point. I probably should have went with one of the biggest rules in story telling - "No body, no death."

They could have easily taken him alive and converted him to see the Light. I don't think I would mind seeing the effects of that. Not now, mind you, but in an expansion or two when we put on the rose colored glassed for WoD.

I love ogres but it lacks some nice visual stuff.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Honestly that would be fun, because people would go batshit insane over them not having completely abandoned Draenor after the failure that was WoD.

Which they have.

They know what they did.

Somehow Draenor is falling apart/dying, but the Ogre continent is fine and doesn't care that the rest of the planet will disappear

Yeah

Sounds like something Blizzard could do

OP hasn't played the Mag'har unlock scenario.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swnem View Post
    Yeah... we were led to believe Grommash died. But, it makes zero sense for Sylvanas to have anything to do with it.

I don't even think she ever traveled to Alt Draenor. Also, why would it be dying? Reason OG Draenor died was messing up with magics from Ner'zhul, who is now dead. So... no. Funny try though. I'd like to go back one day and see the Ogre continent.
    You did enough of the mag’har scenario to know grom is likely dead but not enough to know draenor is dying? The naaru were killing it and framing the orcs so the Draenei would turn on them. That’s basically word-for-word what you’re told as soon as you get there.

Quote Originally Posted by Thrif View Post
    Honestly that would be fun, because people would go batshit insane over them not having completely abandoned Draenor after the failure that was WoD.

Which they have.

They know what they did.
    If they've completely abandoned it, why did we just go back there and why did they build up a story with the Lightbound and possibly hinting at a resurrected Lightbound Garrosh. I mean the whole Lightbound thing is a big deal and Yrel was a huge character in WoD.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Oneirophobia View Post
    You did enough of the mag’har scenario to know grom is likely dead but not enough to know draenor is dying? The naaru were killing it and framing the orcs so the Draenei would turn on them. That’s basically word-for-word what you’re told as soon as you get there.
    Not exactly. It just shows the Lightbound and the Mag'har blaming each other, nothing about the Naaru framing the Mag'har.

I'd do an ogre / orc expac. to bad its fake :P

10+ Year Old Account
    This is probably the worst one yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenebra View Post
    I want to give you credits OP for the originality of your leak. Goria, Yrel, Grommash, AU Draenor in general, you definitely tried to be original, unlike all the Bolvar/Shadowlands/Dragon Isles leaks which are all a huge turd. However I noticed you also mentioned Sylvanas, as is sadly the case with 99% of the leaks.
    I like you how instantly dismiss the most probable story directions as turd. So what, you think Blizzard is just building up lore for years and then says screw it, we are doing unicorn land and main characters will be 3rd cousin of prince Anduin and Thrall's dead mom.

Bolvar, Shadowlands and Sylvanas are definitely in the next expansion whether you like it or not. Maybe its time to accept that, at least come Blizzcon you won't be so surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by fikcrim View Post
    If they've completely abandoned it, why did we just go back there and why did they build up a story with the Lightbound and possibly hinting at a resurrected Lightbound Garrosh. I mean the whole Lightbound thing is a big deal and Yrel was a huge character in WoD.
    We did? When? I just remember seeing it during the Mag'har scenario and was amazed they even included that bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Crysis View Post
    I like you how instantly dismiss the most probable story directions as turd. So what, you think Blizzard is just building up lore for years and then says screw it, we are doing unicorn land and main characters will be 3rd cousin of prince Anduin and Thrall's dead mom.

Bolvar, Shadowlands and Sylvanas are definitely in the next expansion whether you like it or not. Maybe its time to accept that, at least come Blizzcon you won't be so surprised.
    Are you describing MoP's reveal? Because that was an amazing description! Well done.

10+ Year Old Account
    Calling it now: World of Warcraft: The land to the West.

We'll be traveling west from Kalimdor to find India, but we'll end up on a new continent.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

New world quest system
    New world quest system
    New world quest system

Imagine where this is an actual selling point of a new expansion...
    Sosad.